3. Get a Title (Part 1)

The 12 Things of High School

It's been a week since the trio became student councils. They are starting to get used to their each of their jobs. Zuho as the Sports and arts division he supervised the club activities on days he don't have club activity and reports them to the head Division Sejeong once every 2 week. Jisoo works on shifts, every morning she would be in front of the gates and check the student's uniform if they are properly worn or not. She also need to pay attention to the students manner during breaks and reports on it once a week. Rowoon might be the busiest of all. On days he dont have club activities, after school he is usually in the Student council Office. His job is to organize the file reports from each division together with Bomi. Other than that Bomi and Rowoon are supposed to plan their upcoming annual student festival.

 

|Monday Morning|

"Annyeong, Jisoo!", Zuho greeted her at the gate.

"Hey. Your tie?"

"Aigoo its in my bag at class kay? has Rowoon came in?"

"Yeah, Probably in class or not you know where?"

"Council Office. Later" and Zuho left.

Rowoon was in class reviewing some of the reports from his fellow division members. Zuho noticed him so he put his bag in class and went after Rowoon.

"Dude! what are you doing?"

"Hey, I'm just looking through some of the reports."

"Yah! don't forget no 3 on our list. Getting titles"

"Well thats easy for you. People have labeled you as the sports king. Jisoo, Many people have called her the first year's Queenka. Now me, people don't even noticed me."

"But you're Vice President! a little action from you could give you a title."

"Hello boys.", Jisoo said as she came in to join the conversation.

"I didn't know you were the Queenka of first years, Princess Jisoo.", Zuho 

"Well it turns out to be like that, I never see myself as a pretty person but thankyou Sports king. hahaha"

"I am good at ALL sports. What about Rowoon?"

"Oh right, Is there any specific title you want Rowoonie?"

"As long as its a good thing I dont mind.", he said.

"hmm, on March there will be an mini meeting with the cooperating school right?" (Its currently around the first week of february)

"Yeah, we are supposed to arrange it by the end of the month.", Rowoon said.

"Why not be the most active in school activities?", Jisoo suggested.

"I think everyone would be active in that event though.", He replied.

"oh yeah...hmmmm"

"I GOT IT!!", Zuho shouted but the bell went on.

"Later at lunch kay? see you.", Jisoo said and sent him off.

 

|Lunch|

Rowoon queued for their foods, while Jisoo and Zuho are sitted on their table.

"So, back in middle school Rowoon was a part of a dance group and also a part of a choir.", Zuho explained.

"REALLY?!?!!?", Jisoo said in shocked.

"Yeah and he was pretty good at both. Why not make him do a performance?"

"What performance?", Rowoon said while putting their foods on the table.

"Maybe we should make him to a group.", Bomi suggested

"But, who wants to join him?", Zuho said and both of them started to plan out what would Rowoon do by theirown, leaving clueless Rowoon.

He then suddenly lightly slam the table to gain attention, "Can one of you please explain!"

"Sorry, I just got too excited.", Jisoo said

"We were thinking of making you do a performance. you know like our middle school days.",Zuho explained

"Are you sure? I don't think I can..", Rowoon said.

"Why not Rowoonie? I bet people with start talking and title you!"

"Yeah, and anyway you're good at it."

"Come on Rowoonieee... I'll take care of everything, you just perform kay?", Jisoo said

"hmm... maybee I'll try."

"You must! end of this conversation! Lets go.", Zuho wrapped up their lunch and they went back to class

"I was thinking of making a little boy group what do you think?", Jisoo said on the way to their class.

"If he's in a group people wont focus on him that much.", Zuho said.

"You're right. A solo act is better."

"What concept are you guys thinking about for me?"

"He is good at classy pop song. how bout Rain?"

"He can't pull off a y look, no offense though Rowoonie.", Jisoo said

"It's okay. I'm human too you know."

"How about Se7en?", Jisoo suggested.

"What's the difference with rain? He does to many acrobats too anyway."

"What if I do aperformance from a group but as a solo act?", Rowoon finally took interest just as they arrived in class.

"That's okay I guess.", Zuho said.

"TVXQ! You would look great in a tux.", Jisoo said.

"Hmmm...not bad but what song though?", Rowoon asked.

"Mirotic, I got you under my skin~", Zuho started singing

So, all three of them finally agreed to it. Zuho and Jisoo were planning on his music and performance while Rowoon tried to practice little by little until the festival. 

As Student councils they're pretty busy. They always stayed after school arranging the meetings between schools. On lunch time they would be in the Office confirming some partnerships with beneficial sponsors. Luckily, the trio still spare some time to work on the mirotic performance. After their late meetings they would gather in the dance studio in Rowoon's house and sometimes they would sleepover (Rowoon's house is pretty big like a mansion and it has many rooms. Of course Jisoo slept seperately.). Then, it was about a week before the event, The council started to gather students that volunteered to help out. Among them was Choa, Who detested Rowoon. Rowoon was assigned to brief the volunteers and assign each of them in crew division. Choa volunteered to ruin Rowoon's job as a vice president, So she started to plan something along with her partner in crime Kylla.

 

|The Day Before The Event|

Those who are left at school were the council and the volunteers. They were gathering in the middle of the field for a briefing

"Okay Everyone. Thank you for all of the hardwork this week. Tomorrow is the day, Please arrive at 7.30 AM. The event will start at 10 AM and all crew members must wear this shirt so make sure to take one before you go home. Anything else Woon-ah?", Bomi briefed them a little.

"The stage crew please assure the sound system and the lightings. The class crew, dont forget to stay put at your post. The security crew please make sure that all bags are checked before they enter. I would like to remind everyone to be polite and mannerwise, because people outside of school will come here and we must protect our school;s name. Just dont act recklessly.", Rowoon added that ended the briefing.

Everyone was heading home but the trio was still in class.

"Here's the outfit what do you think?", Jisoo said handing Rowoon a bag. He opened up the to find this outfit:

Related image

"Did you made this yourself? Its amazing!", Rowoon said.

"I know right? Its not too revealing but it still shows much.", Jisoo said.

"And here is some contacts and accesories for tomorrows performance.", Zuho said. But when all of this happend Choa was eavesdroping from the door. She finally thought a way to ruin Rowoon. Then all three went back to Rowoon's place, and they slept over too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS! 

Sorry for the late updates. I wasn't feeling so well.

Sorry too if this chapter is kind of short.

I've been pretty busy lately. Please just wait for a while.

If you guys are curious about anything just comment and I'll try my best to answer them

Dont worry! The plot is done and by the 3rd week of  July I will be more active.

Thank you for all of your support, I'm going hiatus for 2 weeks and I hope you will still look forward to this story

-Author >.<