3. Get a Title (Part 3)

The 12 Things of High School

After school, They arrived in room 322 of Pine Hospital. There laid Rowoon still sleeping. Jisoo brought flowers and sat by Rowoon's side.

'Rowoon, I'm sorry because of me your like this. You're too nice dummy. Look what happend to you. Could you think about yourself for once? How long are you going to rest Rowoon? Please wake up!' Jisoo thought while holding Rowoon's Hand. Just then a nurse came in to replace Rowoon's IV and checking his condition.

"Is he okay?", Jisoo asked the nurse

"His vitals are stable. All we need to do is wait miss. Please excuse me" And the nurse left. Zuho and Jisoo kept Rowoon accompany. Then something came up to Jisoo's mind.

"Where's his parents? Shouldn't they be here?", Jisoo asked Zuho

"They work overseas. They don't really care about Rowoon, they thought that by providing him with everything gives him a happy life but, Rowoon lacks his parents love. His parents will be home after 2 to 3 months, then they're off again.", Zuho kindly explained

"That's why you are so close to him."

"Yeah, my family is not neat either. I have lots of members in my family and the outcomes are quite a lot. Rowoon's at those times help me get through them. Sometimes he gives me a sum of money and didn't ask me to pay it back."

"I never knew.", Jisoo said. She started to think about their relationship. 'We are always together, but I barely know anything about them.' They keep waiting for Rowoon until it was late. 

"Jisoo...It's getting late", Zuho said tapping her in the shoulder.

"But, What if he wakes up?"

"I'm staying the night here don't worry. I'll Walk you out." 

Jisoo then packed her stuffs and left Rowoon's room. That night she was determined that she will never let anyone meddle with her friends. In her eyes, Both of their roles are very precious to her life and the last thing she want was to be a burden for them. Ever since, She would visit Rowoon after school and brought him 1 flower at a time in count of the days Rowoon was unconcious. The flowers were placed inside a watered vase. Everyday she brought a different kind of flower they are all in the color white, Rowoon's favorite colour. Zuho never went home due to watching Rowoon. His parents understand fully of this. They know what a good friend Rowoon is to Zuho and he would never leave him alone. Rowoon's personal Butler and maid would come by with food for both Zuho and Jisoo, And still Rowoon hasn't woken up.

 

-10 days later-

It's been 2 weeks and Rowoon hasn't woken up. He's condition was always stable but he didn't wake up. School was pretty much back to normal. Even if it was an unforgetable incident, Most have moved on. School was still the usual, club activities and homework not forgetting the pop quiz.

Jisoo and Zuho took turns looking after Rowoon everyday afterschool due to club activities. Sometimes they bump into some student's who were paying a visit. Rowoon wen't popular since then, Many called him the hero of Seowool High. Usually they came over and gave flowers, some also gave dolls. He was very popular and even got a title yet he hasn't woken up.

It was Jisoo's turn to look after Rowoon. Zuho is going to attend a competition in 2 weeks, so he has practice more than the usual. Rowoon was in a private patient room, So its quite spacious. Even so, its was filled with stuffs from other students. As always Jisoo brought a flower for the vase.

"Rowoonie, Here is your 11th flower. The arrangement became nice since there's a lot of flower. Not to mention you got a lot of bouquets from your classmates and even Sunbae.", Jisoo said to Rowoon in his sleep. She then took his hand and shared her day with him.

"Rowoonie, School was different without you. I guess its just me feeling that. Please wake up wont you Rowoonie? Don't make me and Zuho worried more than this. Don't sleep too long", She shed a tear and in the end fell asleep while waiting for Zuho.

It was 5.30 pm and Zuho just finished practice. He then rushed over to the hospital. When he arrived, before he went in, He saw Jisoo sleeping on Rowoons hand. He felt guilty if he woke her up, so he sneaked in slowly. Just when he opened the door he saw Rowoon's hand flinched and his eyes slowly opened. He quickly called the nurse instead of entering.

As Rowoon wake up, he was still a little hazy. He felt somthing heavy on his left arm and saw Jisoo sleeping. He brushed her hair softly, so she could sleep. But Jisoo was a light sleeper, as soon as Rowoon brushed her hair she woke up.

"Ro..WOONIE?", Jisoo said in shock

"annyeong Jisoo-ya"

"YOU WOKE UP, YOU FINALLY WOKEN UP!"

"Yeah, How long was I out?"

Jisoo hugged him tight, "A long, long time. But the good thing is you're awake."

Rowoon hugged her back and said,"I guess. But Jisoo, I think you're going to crush my bones in any minute now."

"oops sorry, I was just glad you came through."

Zuho then arrived with the nurse and doctor. They came and checked Rowoon and it turns out he was fine.

"You'll be okay, You still need to rest and go to rehabilitation for your broken leg. it might take you 5-7months or so. You can come after school for it after you get discharged okay?", The doctor said.

"Yes, doctor."

"Zuho can talk to you for a minute.", The doctor called Zuho and he made Jisoo come as well

"You know he has pneumonia right? This illness might get worse, so I'm asking you to make him do some check-ups here every 3 months and make sure he doesn't know about this. it might stress him out."

Jisoo and Zuho agreed to the doctor and they were speechless. Because Rowoon's parents are rarely here the doctor left the responsibility to them. 

"We better keep this between both if us okay Jisoo?"

"I guess so"

They went back to Rowoon's room and saw him trying to eat but his hands was badly burnt and is bandaged tightly. It was difficult for him to move his finger joints. Jisoo and Zuho saw that and laughed at him.

"Come on guys, its not funny."

"Ahahahah, dude. Wan't me to feed you? ahahhha", Zuho said.

"Forget it.", And Rowoon tried feeding himself.

 

Days after Rowoon has woken up(hasn't been discharged) , The council had a small meeting at school. They were planning to pay Rowoon a visit, the whole council member.

"Thanks for joining. I was thinking, to show our care for Rowoon what if we visit him as the whole council?", Bomi suggested first.

"I think it would make a good example for the students too in terms of manner.", BI said.

"From class representative, It would be nice if we invited some of his classmates as well.", Baekhyun said.

"Can we bring like balloons and cake for aesthethical purposes?", Somi suggested full of excitement.

"So, Everyone agrees? Alright why dont we visit him this thursday?", Bomi said.

"I don't think I can join you.", Zuho said.

"No need, you see him everyday don't you? hahaha", BI said and the whole room started to laugh.

"Most of the members don't have club activities on thursday from my records and in terms of time we are able to arrange it by wedneday.", Secretary Hoshi said.

"Perfect, I want the Class rep. division to contact Rowoon's classmate. Spart (Sports&art) buy some balloons, if possible in an alphabetic shape and you can ask the treasurer for the money. Lastly Ruman(Rules and Manner), secretary and me will make the cake.", Bomi said and she closed the meeting.

Rowoon was still resting in the hospital. He will be discharged after his main arm healed fully, in about 5 days. While he was still resting many students still came in to pay him a visit. Ever since he woken up, more people started to talk about him. A lot more flowers and gifts for him came in for him in the hospital to the point where half of the room was filled with it. As always the trio gathered there,

"Rowoonie! I got you some ddeokbokki.", Jisoo said. The moment they came in some students were there talking to Rowoon.

"Jisoo! Zuho! hey.....(To the girls)I'm sorry guys. Thank you for the flowers. see you in school.", Rowoon said to them.

"Aigoo It's okay Hero-nim, get well soon.", And they Left.

"Oooo, Hero-nim Rowoon.", Zuho

"Stop it. They came to thank me for rescueing them."

"Seems like someone's got a title.", Jisoo again.

"Nahh, It wont be long until they forgot about the incident.", Rowoon said and eating his ddeokbokki.

"I see that you have some fans *smirk*"

"Shut up"

"Rowoonie, I need to design the cheers outfit. What colour should I choose?"

"The sports club's jerseys are mostly green, use that."

"Then it would make the cheerleaders player wouldn't it smart ."

"just saying, I'm right right?", Zuho said to Rowoon who is enjoying his ddeokbokki and didn't bother to listen.

"green you say?"

"The cheer outfit colors?"

"Ooo, hmm.... I think a purple one would be nice."

"A purple uniform with green accents, You're brilliant Rowoon! Unlike one of your friends"

"Yah! Come here, I'll Flick your forehead."

Jisoo And Zuho played catched for a while and it made Rowoon Laughed. They ran around the room and in the end Jisoo was caught and earned a flick on her head.

"YAH! IT HURTS", Jisoo said squinting her eyes and placing her palm on her forehead.

"That's what you get for teasing me *tongue out*"

"Hahha, Come on guys.."

"Oh right! My food.", Jisoo said and start to grab a chopstick to eat with Rowoon.

"When are you going back to school?", Jisoo said pouting.

"Stop acting cute, it doesnt fit you..", Zuho said

"Yeah, just be manly as usual Jisoo-ya", Rowoon said.

"Hmm, I knew it. I wanna try to be girlish for once."

"Do it to you boyfriend.", Zuho said and Jisoo just glared at him

"I'll be out by monday. But I'll need to visit the hospital everyday afterschool."

"So you'll be wearing your cast to school?"

"Yeah, I'll probably use a crutch as well."

"Don't worry dude, You can use as all you wan't. we'll help you."

"Thanks guys... by the way..", Jisoo and Zuho both looked at him.

"What should I do with all the gifts and flowers?"

"Just let Tyler(Rowoon's Butler) clean it up.", Zuho said

The three of them spend the night together. They talked about the stuffs Rowoon got. Some said cheesy stuffs and some are very thoughtful. Jisoo also got the chance to explain the white flowers. Then they got tired of talking and killing time that they fell asleep together.

 

In 2 days, The council prepared everything for Rowoon's visit. The balloons were ready, The cake was baked and Wonwoo and Xiyeon were invited as his classmate buddy. Wonwoo is Rowoon's lab partner, because of that they became close. Xiyeon was close to him because they were in the same club. 

By Thursday, The council had brought everything to the hospital. Jisoo came in first to control Rowoon and give signs. The others were waiting outside.

"Rowoonie!"

"Jisoo-ya! You're early?", Jisoo enteres the room and sat by Rowoon"s left side to make him face away from the door.

"Yeah, School ended faster than usual.", Jisoo said while keeping an eye on the door.

"oooh, The doctor said I'll be learning using the crutch starting tomorrow."

"Really?", Then Jisoo gave a signal to them

"Yeah, So if don't find me here I might be in...!"

"GET WELL SOON ROWOON!", Everbody shouted and entered the room. The council came in with balloons, banner, foods and snacks. They also brought gifts from student's and themselves.

"Oh my!"

"Surprise Woon-ah! Hope you get well soon", Bomi said first then followed by the other members of the council. Somi brought some gummy bears, Jooheon gave him a cap, and Mingyu brought the gifts. Hoshi, Shownu and Lisa prepared the food and snacks along with the beverages. They prepared a little party for his dischargement. The room was practicallt hectic. They also brought presents from other students as well. They chatted with Rowoon about his condition and the current school life. About a few hours after they or went home, except for Bomi, Jisoo and Zuho.

"So, what do you think woon-ah?", Bomi asked.

"You didn't really have to go through all that. Thank you so much.", Rowoon said.

"Don't mention it. Its the least I can do after all you did during the accident. Afterall, I haven't done anything for you."

"Thanks Sunbae, its getting late. Shouldn't you go home?"

"I guess so, see you monday Woon-ah.", Bomi bid farewell but just before she left Rowoon stopped her.

" Wait sunbae! Zuho can you take her home?"

"No need my house is just near her."

"But still, its late and I'll feel bad if I don't."

"I got nothing to do anyway, lets go Sunbae!", Zuho said.

"Thanks.", And Zuho and Bomi left the hospital.

Jisoo on the other hand is still asleep after th whole surprise. She seems very tired.

'Thanks Jisoo, you really are a great friend.' Rowoon thought and followed her to sleep.