Chapter 6

It’s not that simple

Author's note: There is going to be a fight-scene in this chapter. I've personally read more graphic scene's but I'm just warning you beforehand. 


I looked behind the bush and saw 6 guys huddled together. Taehyung’s behind was awfully close to Hoseok. Namjoon was doing his best to fix his sunglasses but somehow managed to pop out one of the lenses while Jimin was trying his best to turn into a little ball. Yoongi and Jin simply stared at the four others while shaking their head.

I sighed and they looked up. I could see a mixture of surprise and fear on their faces. Why can’t these guys get the hint? I clearly don’t want anything to do with them and it just pains me to be mean to them. Just because I want to avoid them doesn’t mean I don’t realise that they mean well.

“Guys I thought I made it clear to you. I want nothing to do with you. I don’t want to see you, talk to you or even be in the same room with you. You are too clingy and desperate and you’re even spying on me? I don’t want your friendship okay? I. don’t. need. It. You are only trouble for me. Your psychopathic fangirls are going to come after me if you try any harder to get closer to me. So leave me alone!”

I walked away with Sarah, pissed but kind of sad. I do want friends, of course I do but I will get too attached. I know I might have to leave them behind like I did with Jungkook and I can simply not bear that pain again. Jungkook.. God knows how bad I miss him. I hope he doesn’t do anything stupid and that he knows how bad I love and treasure him.


Meanwhile in Jane’s home country

Tears fell on the note in his hands. He re-read it but he couldn’t believe it.

I’m sorry. I am so sorry for leaving you but I didn’t want you to follow me. Jungkook stay here and finish school. Be with your friends and forget me, I know it’s hard and I will never forget you. I’m broken and I will search for you as soon as I’m fixed. I don’t want to hold you back or pull you down any longer. Your life will be much easier without me. I know you will disagree because you’re incredibly stubborn but I love that about you. You are an amazing person and please don’t ever change. I went to South-Korea with Sarah. Don’t worry I’ll be gone from that house. You know that that’s my dream.

Goodbye Jungkook I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Jane <3

“Jane..” Jungkook couldn’t believe that she left. Gone, just like that. He has no clue where she is but he will find out.

“I don’t care what you say Jane, I’m going to do everything to find out where you are.” He decided to visit the man who caused all of this.

He looked at the house which looked sad. It looked dead, as if no one lived there. Almost like a haunted house. This was the house that held all those horrible memories. This is where Jane and Sarah were trapped all this time. This is the house that held the man Jungkook hated so intensely.

He walked to the door and saw empty beer bottles everywhere. He was surprised at the amount of bottles. He knew her father drank a lot but this was sick. It only enraged Jungkook even more so he knocked on the door.

He hasn’t seen Jane’s dad in three years because she wouldn’t let him. He actually loved the man back then. He was a great dad and would take Jane and Jungkook on fun trips. Amusement parks and fun museums. But now, after hearing all these stories about him, there isn’t a person he despises more.

He heard some shuffling in the house and then the door opened. There he stood, with a bottle in his hand. It wouldn’t take a genius to know it was alcohol.

He looked bad, with dark circles and a sunken face. Jungkook didn’t care though. He was here for one thing and one thing only. Something he wanted to do ever since he was aware of Jane’s situation but she always held him back.

“What do you want?”

Jungkook scoffed “Hello to you too. I’m here to finally teach you a lesson. You’re a sick and pathetic man so I came here to do this.”

Jungkook punched him straight in the face. He fell on the floor while Jungkook kicked him in the stomach. He then walked in the house closing the door behind him to make it more private. When he looked around he saw it was a big mess and there were zero pictures of the girls.

“How dare you hold that beer bottle?! Your daughters left you because you’re an alcoholic and you still drink?! Did you even notice their absence?!” Jungkook shouted. The man looked confused.

“They left?”

Jungkook couldn’t believe his ears. “They have been gone for two whole days! You were too busy drinking to even notice!”

He stood up and Jungkook immediately punched him. He then pushed him and he fell on the coffee table which broke. He looked down at him and saw that he had a nosebleed. He couldn’t even stand up.

“Don’t be such a wimp. This is nothing compared to what Jane endured!”

He looked around and took all of the unopened bottles and emptied them in the sink. “Stop that!” he turned around and looked down a bit. Jungkook was taller so he wasn’t intimidated one bit by the man. “Really?! You are still going to drink that stuff?!”

Jungkook pushed him back in the living room and kicked him to the ground. He then saw the note Jane left for her dad. He read it and tears flowed down his cheeks again.


I left with Sarah, please don’t search for us. It’s better for the both of us. You are not capable of taking care of us and I am sick of this abuse. You need help dad and I will refuse to talk or listen to you until you get it. Do it for Sarah, do it for me, do it for mom. I love the man you were dad. Please find us when he’s back. Until then, goodbye.

Jane


“You are a damn lucky man and you don’t even know it. You have two amazing daughters who never treated you badly. And what did you do? You hurt them and scared them away! She gave you a ing second chance that you don’t even deserve! TAKE IT! Take the ing chance and stop drinking! Get help!”

He threw the note to him and walked away after saying that.

After he arrived home he called someone.

“Yeah this is Jeon Jungkook. I need to find someone. Her name is Jane Smith and she has a little sister called Sarah. She is located somewhere in South-Korea.”


Author's note: Chapter 6 already! The last update was over a week ago so I apologise for that. I've been quite busy with school and I still am but I really wanted to update today. Hope you like it so far! Leave a comment if you do. <3