Chapter Nine

Unbroken [Mark Tuan]

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating often! I'm on my nursing internship and I'm waking up at 4 am every single day then I got to work right after so I get home at like 10 pm.

I'll really try to update as often as possible!

Enjoy!

~~~~~

The next morning, Chaeyoung laid in bed daydreaming with a happy smile. Yesterday felt like a dream to her. Got7's Mark Tuan was her boyfriend. She squealed at the thought and kicked her covers off. She thought for a bit longer, realizing how secretive they have to be about their relationship. She knows for a fact that Mark wanted to go public in the future but she was scared of the respond of the netizens.

Dating in the idol world is rough. It's either the fans are really supportive or they absolutely hate the couple. Her thoughts were cut off by her phone ringing. She didn't even bother to check the caller I.D. Mark's assigned ringtone was his part in 'Eyes on you'

She quickly answered it, "Annyeong, Oppa." She greeted him as she rolled on her stomach.

"Did I wake you up?" His deep voice ringed through the phone making her heart flutter.

"No, I woke up awhile ago."

"Good." She heard some rustling, "Open the door." She shot up from her bed in surprise. She looked down at her outfit, checking if she looks decent.

"But I'm still in my pyjamas and I didn't get ready yet." She fixed her glasses which were falling off her face.

Her outfit:

    

"And I'm sure still look beautiful." Chaeyoung blushed, "Now open the door." She reluctantly walked towards the door. She unlocked at door and opening it revealing Mark holding his phone on one hand and a coffee tray with 2 cups and a plastic bag on the other. They hung up and Mark entered her apartment.

"What's all this?" Chaeyoung asked while taking the tray from him and putting it on her table.

"Breakfast." He said while placing the bag on the table. He turned towards Chaeyoung ,and grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close to him. Her hands were placed on his chest and he captured her lips with his.

He pulled away, leaving Chaeyoung breathless. "Let's eat before our drinks and food gets cold." He let her go laughing at her flustered cheeks before giving her a small kiss. "You're so cute."

She shyly turned away and began to bring all the food out on her table. "Do you have a schedule today?" She quickly changed the change the subject.

Mark took a seat, "We have the concert rehearsal in two hours. How about you?"

"Probably shopping with my members."

"Speaking of members, did you tell your members about us?"

"I'm planning on telling them today during our lunch."

"I told them last night."

"How did you they react?"

"They were ecstatic and they were wondering when I'll confess to you. Jackson kept yelling 'Markson is over!' over and over again."

Chaeyoung shook her head while giggling. "Should we go public?"

"Honestly, I want to but if you don't want to, we won't." He admitted.

She thought about it, "I want to aswell but not in the moment. Maybe in a few months."

When they finished eating, they made their way to the couch to cuddle while watching a drama, well, Chaeyoung was trying to watch the drama but Mark kept kissing her cheek.

How they cuddled (with clothes and on the couch.)

    

"Oppa!" She squealed as his fingers pressed against her waist. "I'm trying to watch my drama!"

"That drama is so boring." He nuzzled his face in the nook of her neck. She felt his warm breath which made her shiver. "I'm so sleepy." He mumbled.

"Then go to sleep. I'll wake you up in an hour." She told him, her eyes never leaving the TV. He hummed ,and tightened his hold around her and she began tracing figures on his arm.

An hour later

Chaeyoung's drama ended and Mark was sound asleep. Deciding that it was time to wake her boyfriend up, she careful turned to face him.

"Oppa." She softly called him while gently tracing the features of his face. "Wake up. You have practice soon."

He didn't move so she began to poke him on his cheeks. "Oppaaa~"

Nothing.

She saw his bottom lip poke out and that gave her an idea. She lightly pressed her lips against his. "Oppa." Kiss. "Wake." Kiss. "Up."

His eyes fluttered opened and had a satisfied smile. "I wish I get woken up like this every morning."

"Okay, I'll let Jinyoung-oppa and Jackson-Oppa know." She giggled while untangling herself from him and getting up. "Come on, you'll be late." She pulled him up and he relentlessly got off the couch and followed her to the door.

"I'll see you later, okay?" She said while wrapping her arms around his waist and looking up at him. "Don't overexhaust yourself."

He nodded as he looked at her lovingly before leaning down and kissing her passionately. He pulled away, "Dress warmly." With a final kiss, he left her apartment.

At the mall

The Aurora members sat at a cafe in the mall, drinking their coffee and making small talk.

They were laughing at a thing Jiyeon said. After their laughter died down, there a silence between them as they drank their coffee.

Deciding to announce her news, Chaeyoung just blurred out; "Mark confessed to me."

There was a silence that came over them before Minyoung broke the silence, "What? When?" She yelled.

"Last night in the practice room."

"Finally!" Jiyeon exclaimed. "If he didn't confessed, I would've lock you two in a closet and force your feelings out!"

The rest laughed and shook their head at the maknae. "Congratulations,  Chaeyoung-unnie." Minah congratulated her with a bright smile.

"We don't want to go public so if anyone asks you about is, just avoid it."

"We won't say anything." Minyoung promised the leader with a light squeeze on the shoulder. The rest of the day, they continued to walk around the mall, stopping at the stores they wanted to check out. At the end, they each had 3 bags in their hand then they finally went back to their separate apartments after bidding eachother a goodbye.

Chaeyoung tiredly dropped her bags on the couch and brought out her phone to see if she got any messages.

She had a miss call from Mark. She then decided to call him back.

"Hello?" Mark answered his phone, slightly panting.

"Hi!" She enthusiastically greeting him. "Are you still rehearsing?"

"We just finished our last song." There was a pause, "How did your members take it?"

"They're really happy for us."

"That's good." There was a commotion she can hear from the phone.

"YA! YUGYEOM! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" She heard Marks voice yell from a distance and she laughed at his misery.

"Annyeonghaseyo, noona!" Yugyeom greeted her, panting.

"Annyeong, Yugyeom." She giggled.

"Get back here!" Chaeyoung began to put away the things she bought as she listened to the commotion.

"I just wanted to congratulations on your relationship with Mark-Hyung! Tell me if he hurts you and I'll beat him up!"

"Yugyeom! I want to talk to her!"

"Anyway, here's Jackson-hyung!" The phone was passed around to the other  members until Mark got his phone back.

"I'm so sorry about that." He said embarrassed by s.

"It's okay. I haven't heard their voices so it was nice to talk to them."

He hummed, "I miss you." He confessed shyly with a quiet voice.

"I miss you too." She smiled tho he can't see it, "Do you want to come over and watch a movie?"

"Sounds great. I'll be there in an hour."

"Alright. Don't eat, okay? I'm making us food."

He hummed again, "I can't wait. We're leaving now so I'll see you in an hour."

"Okay. Drive safe."

"I love you."

"And I love you." Then they hung up with Chaeyoung placing her hand on her chest, feeling her rapid heartbeat with a lovestruck grin on her face.

"Hmm. What should I cook for him?" She asked herself as she walked to the kitchen. "I'll make beef stir fry!"

She sent him a quick text;

To: Mark
The door is unlock. Just walk on in.

Then she began to cook.