Chapter Six

Unbroken [Mark Tuan]

A/N: Here's a new chapter! I'm back in nursing school so I'll try to post new chapters when I can. And I'm sorry if it's boring, I'll try to speed up the time of the story and add more MarkYoung. Please be patient!

Chaeyoung fact: Her English name is Jane.

That first episode was aired and it was really popular since everyone wanted to know about Chaeyoung, the "Mysterious" Idol. She got popular feedback from the viewers and everyone is excited for her solo debut. 

It was the next day of the broadcast and Chaeyoung woke up from her long sleep, feeling well rested. The cameras for her reality show were already set up all over her room. She sat on her vanity where a camera is set up on a tripod.

"Good morning world!" She greeted with a big smile. "Today is my first recording for my solo album. I'm excited but nervous at the same time because I usually record with my members and now they're not going to there."

There was a pause, "Let's get started with the day!"

She took the camera to the washroom with her to show them her morning skin care. When she was done, she went back to her room to do her make up and pick out an outfit. She shut the camera off when she had to change then the camera back on when she finished getting ready.

"Before I go to the studio, I'm suppose to meet someone for breakfast. Can you guess who?" She asked the camera when leaving the room. "It's the one and only, Aurora's Minyoung!" She stated while pointing the camera at her member.

After the quick introduction, a staff took over the filming as they made their way to breakfast. They ate their meal while talking about everything then they were done, they said their goodbye and separated once they paid the bill. 

"Now I'm heading to a studio and I'll give you a sneak peak of my album."

They got to the studio and they immediately started recording songs with the staff only recording the melodies. While they were listening to the recording, there was a knock on the door and it opened revealing Heechul from Super Junior.

"Heechul-oppa!" Chaeyoung yelled as she stood up and bowed in greeting.

"Here's my favorite JYP artist!" Heechul stated while giving her a small hug. "Are you filming a broadcast?" He asked her when he noticed the camera.

She nodded, "It's called With Chaeyoung. Do you want to say something?"

"I hope you all enjoy this reality show but let's be real, without me as the main MC, it's going to be boring." He said to the camera with a teasingly smile.

"Oppa!" She yelled while laughing.

"I'm joking." He laughed, "Hwaiting, Chaeyoungie! Oh, and if you have a chance, please film her when she's drunk." Heechul told the staff filming in which he nodded.

"I'll let them film me drinking if you come drink with me."

"I don't think that's appropriate with your drunk behavior."

"I'm not that bad." She told the camera.

"No, she's not that bad." He agreed with her before continuing, "She's the worst." That made him get hit by a pillow from her.

Heechul and Chaeyoung talked for a bit before saying that he had to leave. After that short break, Chaeyoung went back to recording for the rest of the day and they didn't film the rest of the recording. At the end, Chaeyoung said farewell to the viewers before continuing the rest of the night.

She was being drove back to the dorms by her manager when she received a call. 

She answered the call. "Annyeonghaseyo?"

"Hey, Jane. It's Mark." He said in English and called her by English name.

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"Do you want to grab dinner with me? I want some beef."

"Sure, where do we meet?"

"Where are you now?"

"Manager-nim is driving to the dorms, right now."

"Let's meet at the company building and we'll take my car to the restaurant."

"Alright. Should I bring a mask and a hat? To avoid any scandals."

There was a pause, "Yeah, we should. I'll meet you at the parking lot." They said their goodbyes and hung up. Chaeyoung told her manager about the change of plans then she texted her members about her whereabouts.

To: Minah

I'm going to eat out for supper. Don't starve yourselves.

She took a cap and mask from a bag they keep just in case they have to go out unannounced. She put on the hat and her mask before exiting the car when they got there. Chaeyoung spotted Mark's car and immediately went to sit on the passenger seat.

"Annyeong, Oppa!" She greeted him with a smile.

He started the car, "Annyeong. How was your day?"

"It was good. I did some recording for my album and Heechul-Oppa came to visit me in the studio." Mark began to drive, "How was your day?"

"We practiced most of the time then we did some filming for Got7-ing."

She looked out the window, "Oppa, where are we going to eat?"

"We're going to get sushi. Our reservation is at 7 pm so in 10 minutes."

"Can't wait. I'm hungry!" She announced while rubbing her stomach. "You members didn't want to get sushi with you?"

He shook his head without leaving his eyes from the road, "No, they already ate without me and I didn't want to eat alone."

"I feel honored that you chose me." They kept talking until they got to the restaurant. The waitress led them to a private area and they began to order. Their food came a few minutes after ordering and they began to eat while talking.

"Oppa, can you take a picture of me so I can post it on instagram."

He nodded, "I'll take it with my phone. Maybe you can pretend you were taking a eating selfie but I caught you." He suggest in which she agreed.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c6b42696d626d4231636c3734773d3d2d3335383937333536362e313439396437663339623264373339363236363035313538393133302e6a7067

Mark took the picture and showed it to Chaeyoung. "I love it! Send it to me!" She exclaimed while chewing. Mark sent it to her and she immediately sent it to her. They ate the rest of their dinner peacefully, not realizing there was a group of girls whispering behind their back and taking picture of them.

When done, Mark paid for the tab and they headed outside. "It got a bit cold." Mark noticed, zipping up his hoody up and rubbing his hands together. "Are you cold?" He asked as he watched her put on her hood over her hat.

"A little bit," She said while looking around. "Oppa! Let's go to the Arcade!" She shook his arm while pointing across the street where the arcade was on.

He looked down and chuckled at how cute she was acting, "Alright, let's go." She beamed at his words and they jaywalked to the arcade and chose a game to play together, which was air hockey.

"You're going down, Jane." Mark challenged her, grasping the hockey mallet in his hand. He then leans over the table and rolling his shoulder. 

"In your dreams, Yi En." Chaeyoung challenged him while removing her hat and tying her hair in a lose ponytail at the base of her neck. She grabs the puck from the chamber and placed it in the middle. "Get ready to cry."

"Tears of joy." He threw back while smirking. And the game began, they hit the puck at the same time, but it knocks into Mark's corner. He sends it sharply in her direction, but she blocks it effortlessly. She then forcefully slid the puck towards Mark's goal and the puck made it in. Chaeyoung screamed in victory with arms up.

She grins triumphantly. "Are you crying yet?"

"Beginner's luck." He waved her off, scoffing. Suddenly, he hit the puck and it scored into her goal, catching her off guard. He looked up and smirked, "You were saying?" 

They kept going and at the end of the match, Chaeyoung beat him by 6-3. Then she beat him in Mario cart and the only thing he managed to beat her at is the Basketball free throw challenge. He smirked triumphantly while she pouted. They put the tickets they earned in their pocket before looking for something else to play.

"Don't pout, Chaeyoungie!" He while pinching her mask and cheek.

"I'm not pouting!" She turned away from him.

"Stop lying. I can see your bottom lip through your mask." She huffed in reply. "I'll get that unicorn." He said while pointing at one of the prizes.

She looked at him and he could tell that she was smiling because of her eyes, "Really?! Thank you, Oppa!" He played more games as Chaeyoung watched him and sometimes joined him. When they got enough tickets, they exchanged their tickets for the unicorn stuff toy. Mark took it from the vendor and gave it to Chaeyoung who began to hug it and laugh at how big it was.

Mark watched her with a smile on his face. Her laugh was beautiful and it could immediately light up a dark room. He missed this smile from her and he was happy that he could see it. "Thank you, Oppa!" Chaeyoung thanked him for the millionth time. "What should be call it?" 

He thought about it for a bit, "Dumplings." Chaeyoung agreed with him and hugged the stuff animal again. Then they decided to go back home since their schedule was full the next day.

"Thank you for today, Mark-Oppa." She said sincerely once they got into the car with the big unicorn in the backseat. "You really spoiled me."

"Anytime, Chaeyoungie." He paused and thought a bit. "We should do this again."

Chaeyoung looked at him with a heart felt smile, "Yeah, we should."

SUBCRIBE VOTE COMMENT [I NEED FEEDBACK!!!!!]