Chapter Three

Unbroken [Mark Tuan]

The next day, Chaeyoung found herself in the studio at 8 am waiting for JYP to start record while waiting she started messing with some beats that should be good for a song she wrote.

The door opened revealing JYP, "Good morning, Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung stood up and bowed, "Good morning." She greeted him back, "Here's all of my songs that I've written down." She handed him her notebook. He put down his bag don and sat down on the chair in front of him. "And I've already made all the beats that will go with each song. I'll play it as you read the lyrics."

He patiently read her lyrics while the beat played in the background. He nodded in approval, "I love every single song you've made." He praised, giving her a proud smile. "Did you compose everything?"

She nodded, "Inspiration just hit me after what happened. Whenever I had free time, I would just write lyrics. And after our schedule, I would compose the beat." 

JYP thought for a bit, "You haven't sleeping, have you?" He notice the dark circles underneath her eyes.

She looked away, "I have." She trailed before continuing, "2 hours is enough sleep with little naps throughout the day."

"You need to take care of yourself, Chae. Show him that you're not falling apart. You need to show him what he lost."She didn't respond, she just kept on playing with the buttons. "I've never been in your situation, but it will get better, okay?"

She nodded, blinking away the tears that formed in her eyes. She refused to cry, that day already wasted a lot of her tears and she didn't want to shed anymore. "Thank you, JYP-nim."

He looked at her sympathetically, before changing the subject. "Shall we start recording?" She nodded with a small smile. "Alright, we'll go with this order so make your way towards the booth. We might finish the 5 songs you've written today then tomorrow we'll do arrangements." She did what he told her to do and made herself comfortable in the booth.

After being in the studio for 3 hours, they finally finished recording her hand written songs. She stepped out of the booth to only be met with an applause from JYP. She bowed in flattery, "Thank you."

"I've never heard anyone sing with so much emotions before. It's such an honor to be the first one to hear it." He said proudly, "I can't wait for everyone to listen to it."

They kept talking for a bit, "Do you have a schedule today?" JYP asked his artist who was looking at her phone and typing something.

"I have a photoshoot with my members after lunch but after that, GOT7 members invited me for lunch."

He nodded, "Well, this is a good session. Just letting you know Got7 is filming a reality show called Got7-ing. So, maybe when you start yours, you can film each other." He gathered his stuff then standing up, "I'll see you tomorrow, Chae. Same time. And rest well, I'm serious. Annyeong."

It was already 11 am and Mark texted her that they were meeting in the lobby at 12 so she had an hour to get ready. Going up to her dorm, she was greeted by Jiyeon, the maknae of the group.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Chaeyoung-unnie!" Jiyeon greeted her enthusiastically, "How was the recording session with JYP-nim."

"It was great. He loved all of my songs and we'll be doing arrangements tomorrow." Chaeyoung noticed that she was getting ready to leave. "Where are you heading to?"

"I have an audition for a drama so I'll be heading over to the audition place now."

"Alright. Good luck!" Jiyeon left the dorm and Chaeyoung went to shower then change into more of fashionable clothing, since she knows that dispatch will take pictures. She changed into a striped cropped t-shirt with a short overalls and white converse. She then her hair up in a messy bun. Finally, she put on minimal make up then she put on a cap. There was still 5 minutes left till 12 so she decided to leave the dorm room.

When she got to the lobby, she saw that the boys were already there. "Annyeong!" She greeted them with a smile and a wave then bowed. "Annyeong!" "Annyeonghaseyo, noona." They greeted her. When she finally approached them, she  noticed that she was really short compared to them and she wasn't the only one to notice it.

"Look! If noona stands in the middle of us and we surround her, no one will see her." Yugyeom , earning a smack from Chaeyoung when the boys started to laugh.

"The one time I decided not to wear heels." She muttered then pouting. Being around Got7 lifted up her mood and she seemed to feel better and forget what happened to her.  

She looked at the ground as if she lost something, "Chae? Did you loose something?" Jinyoung asked her.

She shook her head, "No, you didn't bring Coco with you guys?" She asked as she look up at them then stopping at Youngjae.

He chuckled, "No, I didn't. The restaurant we're going doesn't allow dogs there." She pouted in respond.

"Let's go before we miss our reservation." Jaebum said while mentioning towards the door.

The restaurant was just 2 minutes away from their dorm rooms. The host lead them towards their private room and everyone took a seat. Chaeyoung sat besides Mark and Jackson where the waitress came to bring water and gave them the menus. They gave their orders and Jackson brought out the camera.

"Hi, igot7s! We're here with Aurora's Chaeyoung!" He pointed the camera towards her which she gave them a big smile and a wave. "How does it feel to eat with the one and only Got7?"

She looked at Jackson, "I think I can feel a migraine coming on." She said, teasingly while holding her head. Jackson gave her a startled look which made her laugh, "I'm joking. I'm having a blast." With that, Jackson turned the camera away to annoy the rest of the member.

Mark leaned towards Chaeyoung, "It's nice to see you smile and laugh again." He whispered close to her.

"Don't be fooled." She whispered back while giving him a wink. 

"You'll eventually have to tell me what's going on."

"You'll find out soon." He raised his eyebrow at her. 

Youngjae saw that they were whispering to eachother and pointed the camera on them. "Yah! What are you two whispering about?"

"There's a spider right behind you." Chaeyoung said while pointing behind him. Then bursting into laughter when he began to scream and everyone started to laughter with her. After a minute of laughter, they finally calmed down and they're food finally came. They began to eat and talking about their schedules.

They paid for their meals with Chaeyoung insisting that she paid for her own meal but the members refused so Jackson paid for her tab. "I'll go, first." She announced while looking at her watch, "I have a photoshoot in 30 minutes."

"Really? We have a photo shoot too with Ceci." Jaebum informed her. "Let's go together."

"Noona, is it with your other members?" Bambam asked as they began to walk towards the car.

She shook her head, "No, it's just me. Since my solo debut is coming, the management thought it would be good if I start doing activities alone." They all hummed in understand then they went to their managers who were waiting for them.

When they got to Ceci's shoot studio and they immediately got whisked away by the stylists. For the first couple of shoots, they had a group picture. Chaeyoung sat on a throne like chair while the boys surrounded her. Then their next picture was standing in a straight line with Chaeyoung in the middle.

"Fabulous!" The photographer praised with a clap, "Alright, now we're going to take couple pictures. So, every boy will have their turn with Chaeyoung-sshi for the picture."

They nodded and the stylists dragged them back to their dressing room. A/N: The following pictures are the pictures that GOT7 and Chaeyoung took.

Bambam:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f58634e436a5179687636704a34513d3d2d3335353537303931302e313439373464363966373665343261333939393734333232373531362e6a7067

Yugyeom:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f716b766b766e56364739594270673d3d2d3335353537303931302e313439373464623761613762316361333239313135313630353636382e6a7067

Youngjae:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e647141543966576132697650513d3d2d3335353537303931302e313439373464646634303135663532633233373139303337333532342e6a7067

Jinyoung:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4a7a674c666a6c4f5836367544413d3d2d3335353537303931302e3134393734656162623638633330386438343839393030383736392e6a7067

Jackson:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5a5f754235677437335f685a72413d3d2d3335353537303931302e313439373465623766343463656261633632313633373039393838392e6a7067

Jaebum:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4d585459757373683543444f6b673d3d2d3335353537303931302e313439373465633164356438633031343336373233383736323434312e6a7067

Mark:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4d5631416e5f4a656454305430413d3d2d3335353537303931302e313439373465643063313566663862333536363838303734313130382e6a7067