Chapter Eight

Unbroken [Mark Tuan]

A/N: OOOOH double update! Hope you will enjoy this chapter! 

A month later 

It's been a month since her accident. A month since pictures of Mark and Chaeyoung hugging blew up the internet. A month since the scandal flooded the media. A month since Chaeyoung decided to move into her own apartment while the rest of her members did the same.

Chaeyoung saw that there was a change between her relationship with Mark. They were more intimate with each other ever since their hug. Not more intimate as in but more intimate as in more skinship. Their hands always found each other when they see each other in the evening. In that month, their feelings grew more and more.

Everyone could see the feelings they had for each other in which they denied when they ask about it. Their group members were having a blast teasing them, much to their horror.

Today, Chaeyoung had an appearance in You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook. She had prepared a song from her album, a song that she just wrote as a surprise for her fans and a cover song.

They already introduced her to the crowd and Hee-yeol, also known Toy, asked her about her past and her plans about the future.

"Will there be an Aurora comeback soon?" Toy asked, the girl infront of him.

"Maybe." She confessed which made the crowd scream in excitement. "I've written a couple of songs that I'm excited to show JYP to get approval."

"Let's hear a song from your album." Chaeyoung nodded and queued the sound guy.

'But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down' [Human by Christina Perri]

At the end of the song, everyone clapped in amazement of her voice. "Wow!" Toy exclaimed, "Those are powerful lyrics. Can you explain your process of you writing these lyrics?"

She nodded, "When I wrote this lyrics, I was reading about some scandals that had occur such as Tiffany-sunbaenim's. Then I thought about my scandals." She began to explain, "Sometimes I feel like the netizens forget that idols are human too. We're not perfect and we will mistake."

He hummed in agreement, "I totally agree with you. Sometimes you just want to tell everyone to look at themselves before saying hurtful words."

They kept talking about anything until Chaeyoung had to sing another song. "I'm going to sing a cover of Ben E. King's Stand by me with a twist."

'Miedo no, no tendré, oh I won't, te asustaré
Just as long as you stand, stand by me'  [Spanish version]

The crowd was amazed at how well she could sing in Spanish. They talked more about the meaning of the song, her members and life as an artist of JYP.

"This last song, is a song you've never heard of. I'd like to dedicate this song to my fans."

'So I'm daydreamin'
With my chin in the palm of my hands'  [Ariana Grande - Daydreaming.'

When the song ended, Toy couldn't help but ask; "Are you sure that song is for your fans or is it for a certain someone?" He teases her.

She felt her ears turn red, knowing who he was referring to. "It's for my fans." She repeated, feeling hot so she began to fan herself.

"Are you dating?"

She shook her head, "No."

"Do you have anyone in mind? Like in you company? In a certain boy group?" He teases her more, which made her more flustered.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She giggled as she hid her face with her hands.

At the end of the program, her manager drove them back to the JYP building and Chaeyoung decided to change into a casual outfit and going to the practice room 

Outfit:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f632d6b6c4c7a676568474e4356513d3d2d3336313434373132312e313439623566336364303039616137383732333333333437393736332e6a7067

She got to the practice room and saw that it was empty. She plugged her phone into the sound system. Chaeyoung played 'I should've kissed you by Chris Brown.' and began to stretch before getting into her dance.

There was a clap behind her which made Chaeyoung look up at the mirror and saw that Mark was watching her. "Hey." Mark greeted her while approaching.

"Hey," She greeted him back. "What are you doing here?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "You weren't answering your phone."

She turned to him, "You didn't answer the question."

It took him a while to answer, "I wanted to see you." He admitted. She decided to sit down on the floor so she pulled Mark down next to her. Trying to ignore the butterflies in her stomach when she heard his reason.

The music switched to 'Ed Sheeran's Give me love' as their hands found themselves intertwined and staring at each other. His free hand crept up to caress her cheek while made it really difficult for her to concentrate. Chaeyoung finally convinced herself that she had feelings for Mark. The sparks she feels every time their skin touch was overwhelming and she doesn't know if Mark had the same feeling.

Finally, she found her voice. "Why did you want to see me?"

"Just because."They listened to the song while being engulfed in eachothers presence. Mark broke the silence, "How do you feel about me, Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoungs eyes widen slightly, surprised  at the sudden question. "Wh-what?" She stuttered.

"I need to know." He murmured, brushing his thumb across her cheek. He decided to ask another question, "We have to talk about us." She felt her stomach drop. "If you don't want to talk first, that's fine, I will."

Chaeyoung listened closely. The music changed to Kiss me by Ed Sheeran. "I love you." He admitted and she immediately felt joy burst inside her. "I've loved you so much. You have no idea what you've done to me, Chaeyoung. You're all that I want, all that I think about and I want to call you mine and make the world jealous of us. I love you, Chaeyoung so freaking much." Mark saw tears threatening to spill from her eyes as she stared at the man in front of her, hearing the love and sincerity in his voice and knowing that he meant every single word he told her. "Please say something, Chae." Mark pleaded, resting his hands on either side of her neck.

She was speechless and her mind was everywhere. Mark dropped his hands from her neck. Finally, she got her mind untangled and she placed her hands on either side of his cheeks. "I love you, too. Let's make the world jealous."

Mark's face lit up like a kid on Christmas day with a big smile in which she returned.

'Kiss me like you wanna be loved'

His hands found his way to her waist, pulled her closer to him. Chaeyoung felt his warm breath against her face. Her heart stuttered in her chest as they leaned closer to each other, their lips almost touching. Mark closed the the small distance and their lips met and fireworks exploded in their body. The kiss was soft and gentle, yet still filled with overwhelming emotions. Their lips moving in sync as if they were hungry for each other's lips.

They finally pulled away, slowly, reluctantly. They leaned their foreheads against each other. "Chaeyoungie, will you make me the happiest man on earth and be mine?"

Chaeyoung smiled and kissed him, sweetly. "Does that answer your question?" He nodded then capture her lips again then pulled away. He laid down, and pulled her with him and they cuddled. Her head was on his chest with his arms around her and their legs tangled into each other.

 'We're falling in love'

COMMENT. VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE. 

I ALMOST DIED OF FEELS WHEN TYPING THIS.