Chapter Ten

Unbroken [Mark Tuan]

A/N: This fanfic is mostly focused with the romantic relationship between Mark and Chaeyoung.

Also, sorry for the slow update, I'm on nursing internship and I'm trying to focus on it. And I'm trying to not make my teacher hate me >.<
__________________________________________

Mark approached his girlfriend's door and stood there for a while, smelling the delicious aroma coming from her apartment. He smiled at the thought of Chaeyoung. He thought about the overwhelming joy he felt went she accepted his feelings. The smile that can brighten his day and those lips that are soft and tasty. Chaeyoung is his and no one else.

Putting his hand on the knob, he twisted it and pushed it open, letting the aroma hit him and his mouth slightly watering.

"Chaeyoung! I'm here!" He announced his arrival while putting his gym bag next to the door.

"Annyeong, oppa! I'm in the kitchen!" He heard her muffled voice. He followed her voice to the kitchen where he saw his girlfriend mixing a pan on the stove.

She turned her gaze towards him and gave him a smile that made her heart skip a beat. "Dinner is almost ready. Make yourself at home." She insisted before going back to the dish she was cooking.

Mark quietly walked towards her and gave her a light kiss on her cheek before wrapping his arms around her waist. "It smells good." He said as she felt shivers down her spine.

"Thank you." She giggled as he nuzzled his nose on her neck. "How was rehearsal?"

"Nothing special happened." He said shrugging. "How did your members react?" He unwrapped himself from her so she can pour the food on a plate.

"They were ecstatic and they were relieved that we are finally together." He followed her as she placed the dish on her dinning table where the plates were already placed.

Before she can walk pass him, he pulled her by the wrist and pressed his lips on hers. His arms s around her waist, bringing her closer and kissing her passionately. She pulled away, breathless.

"What was that for?" She asked feeling warm all over.

"Just a thank you for dinner."

She hummed before giving him a peck. "Alright, sit down and let's eat before the food gets cold."

They both sat down on either side of the table and began to dig in while having a conversation that was ranging of performances to movies. Laughter filled her apartment, enjoying each others presence.

"Thank you for dinner." Mark said, "It was delicious."

"You're welcome, oppa." She smiled brightly at him as she began to gather the plates when a hand stopped her.

"You made dinner so it's my turn to wash." He took the plates from her as he stood up, "Go pick out a movie and I'll join you in a bit." He walked back to the kitchen after gathering all the plates.

Chaeyoung's eyes scanned through her DVD collection and picked out Spy. "I picked out Spy. Is that okay for you?" She called out to him.

"Anything for you!" He wiped his hands and joined her on the couch. Chaeyoung tucked her feet underneath her thighs while she pressed play. As he sat down next to her she shifted and lifted his arm, placing it around her as her head came to rest on his chest. Feeling her warm body next to her, the scent of her hair filling his nose.

FOURTH MONTH

Instagram:

@Chae-Jane: Let me lead you to an adventure~    

@Chae-Jane: Let me lead you to an adventure~

97,341 likes
1,453 comments

@username: Who's aRM IS THAT?

@username: COULD IT BE MARK'S?!?!?!?!!?

@username: MARKYOUNG IS REAL

@username: mOM AND DAD

@jacksonwang852g7: MARKSON 5EVRR.

Currently, Chaeyoung and Mark were having a small picnic in a meadow (where they took the picture). They just finished eating the sandwiches Chaeyoung made. Chaeyoung was leaning on a tree bark while Mark's head laid on her lap and her fingers was tangled in his hair.

Mark sighed before turning to his girlfriend. "Babe~" He whined while slowly closing her book so she can pay attention to him.

"Yes?" She answered him while looking down.

"I was thinking that we should go public." He suggested while taking her hand in his. "I mean, if you're ready."

Chaeyoung thought abit then nodded, "Yeah, I think it's time."

Chaeyoung looked in his eyes, "Oppa, I want you to promise something."

"Anything for you."

"Promise that you won't treat me like he did." He knew who she talking about. "Promise that you will trust me, you won't hide anything from me, that our schedules and the netizens won't break us apart. Please promise me that."

He sat up in front of her then tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, "I promise."

"And I promise those things too." She leaned forward to give him a kiss then pulling away.

Mark smiled at his girlfriend that was blushing, "I got us something."

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise,"What is it? I didn't get you anything!"

Mark shook his head, "You don't have to buy me anything."

"You're spoiling me too much." She groaned while brushing her hair back.

"It's my job as a boyfriend." He turned around to grab something from his bag. He held two small boxes and handed one to Chaeyoung. She slowly opened it and gasped in shock as she looked at him. It was a ring in a shape of a tiara and the gems were red.

"It's a couple ring," He explained while showing his box which was a simple band with the same red gem.

"It's beautiful." She gasped as her boyfriend took the ring and slid it on her left ring finger and she did the same before admiring the ring.

"You didn't have to buy this! You could've just bought me a plain ring and I'll be happy!"

"But you're my queen. You should be treated as one."

Chaeyoung stared at Mark. Is it possible to love someone more than you already did? She never felt this way with her ex and it made her realize that men like Mark is very rare and she wanted to keep him. Snapping out of her thoughts, Chaeyoung grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to her so she could smash her lips against his.

Mark smiled in the kiss as he pulled her on his lap. He felt her bit his bottom lip as if she was asking permission to explore his mouth which he granted and their tongues started to fight for domination. His hands were exploring her thigh and back.

Finally pulling away for oxygen, they rest their foreheads against eachother gasping.

"I love you."

"I love you too." And their lips met again.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: What do you think of the instagram post? I might do more because I find it different from the other fanfics I've read.

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND VOOOOOOOTE