Chapter Eleven

Unbroken [Mark Tuan]

Instagram :

Chae-Jane: Little sneak peak of the photo shoot with @nylon!Thank you so much for having me!

Chae-Jane: Little sneak peak of the photo shoot with @nylon!
Thank you so much for having me!

101,432 likes
5,376 comments

Username: mOM

username: beautiful~

username: I feel like a potato :(

username: I LOVE YOU! Please rest, unnie! Don't stress too much!

jiy30n: woRK THAT RED LIPS, UNNIE.

minah-l33: come home, i miss you :( you don't pay attention to me anymore.

chae-Jane: @minah-l33 because you're so needy.

minyawwn: @chae-jane Ya, there's no food in the fridge. Bring me food.

username: let's be real, she isn't even that pretty.

mark_tuan: @username right, she's not pretty. She's gorgeous.

username: MARK IS COMPLIMENTING HER OMG I AM LIVINGGGGGG

chae-jane: @mark_tuan thanks, Yi En :)

mark_tuan: @chae-jane anything for you.

username: I'M SCREAMING #MARKYOUNGISREAL

Winter

It's been 6 months Chaeyoung and Mark has been dating. They've been keeping it private from the media but it was getting harder and harder to hide it from them. Currently, Mark was on tour and Chaeyoung was preparing for the Aurora's comeback. She hasn't seen him for a month because he was in America.

They were currently facetiming, the first time in several weeks because of their schedules and the time difference. It was currently morning for Mark and late night for Chaeyoung. 

"What did you do today?" Mark asked her while eating his lunch.

Chaeyoung was cuddled up in her comforter, clutching her stuff animal cat that Mark gave her from Japan. "We had our promotional photoshoot for our comeback then filmed the choreography in our different outfits." She said, tiredly. 

"You must be exhausted. I hope you have an easier day tomorrow."

Chaeyoung snort, "We have to film the music video all day tomorrow then we have a couple of interviews."

"Take small naps in between, jagi. I don't want you to faint and get sick." Mark nagged her in which she nodded while yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Should we go public now? I mean, we were suppose to go public a few months ago but we got too busy."

"Why don't we give them obvious hints? It's fun to see them freak out." She giggled.

"Babe, we are being obvious. With our couple rings, shirts and pictures."

"I mean, more obvious hints. Like we're not even trying to hide it anymore. So, when we're in award shows, we can do more skinship. Most of the idols know about us."

"Oh, I understand."

"Tell me about your concert last night."

Mark began to tell about the concert but before he can finish his story, Chaeyoung fell asleep.

"Ya. Did you fall asleep?" No reply. Mark thought that she looked cute so he took a screenshot of her. "I won't wake you up. Rest well, Babe. I love you and I miss you." Then he ended the call.

Mark opened his instagram app and posted this; 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3344575a674c32496537445130673d3d2d3336373438343036362e313461356134383939636436646465633637373737363933343736362e6a7067

    mark_tuan: sleeping beauty.

574,375 likes
47,387 comments

username: DID THEY JUST CONFIRMED THEIR RELATIONSHIP?

username: oh snAP. THIS IS HELLA CUTE.

username: guys, a girl and a boy can be friends.

username: @username have you not seen their interaction?

chae-jane: first of all, hOW DARE YOU? 

mark_tuan: @chae-jane at least you weren't drooling  like the other times.

username: LIKE THE OTHER TIMES. GUYS. THEY'VE BEEN FACETIMING SINCE MARK IS ON TOUR.

chae-jane: @pepi-jr Control your lover.

pepi-jr: @chae-jane Shouldn't it be the other way around?

username: JINYOUNG CONFIRMED IT. I HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE.

chae-jane: @pepi-jr rude. @jacksonwang852g7 control @mark_tuan.

jacksonwang852g7: @chae-jane you're on your own.

Chaeyoung was currently getting her make up done for the next outfit change when the door opened after knocking. It was a delivery man who was holding a bouquet. 

"Delivery for Chaeyoung?" The delivery man said while reading a paper.

"That's me!" Chaeyoung spoke up and got up to sign the paper and take the bouquet from him. "Thank you." She sat back down to read the note.

She immediately recognized the messy writing and big smile appeared on her face. And it read, "I hope this made you smile and brighten your day. I love you to the moon and back. I'll see you soon. -Mark."

Chaeyoung immediately took her phone and texted Mark.

To: My king.
What did I do to deserve someone like you?

From: My king.
Nothing. My heart chose you and I'm not complaining.

But before she can reply, she was called to the set where everyone was waiting for her.

 

Article:

After months of speculating, the two idols we've been keeping tabs on has confirmed their relationship. Who are we talking about? Mark Tuan and Park Chaeyoung of course! JYP entertainment has also confirmed it so it's not a rumor! I mean everyone knew that they were dating, based on all the couple things they've been wearing and all the pictures they've posted together or of each other but we all needed confirmation. 

They're like the king and queen of kpop (our opinion, don't hate). So, we're all asking not to destroy their relationship with false statements and rumors.

If you don't know who they are, let us give you an overview;

Mark Tuan, one of the Chinese member of Got7. The oldest and the visual of the group. Usually shipped with member Jackson or Jinyoung. Weird fact: He lived in Brazil and Paraguay for a few years and during that period, he learned how to speak Portuguese fluently but he forgot the language.

Park Chaeyoung, member of the uprising Aurora. She's the leader and the oldest yet shortest of the group. She was born in New York and is fluent in English and Spanish. She had a brutal yet heartbreaking past but we're not going to talk about it because she made a separate show about it. She had a solo debut which she killed it with a few wins. Weird fact: Her English name is Jane.

Anyway, we wish all the best to this couple who has been dating for 6 months. #MarkyoungFOREVER (....although we still ship Markson and MarkJin...WE STILL LOVE YOU THO.)

a/n: I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT THIS FANFIC. I JUST FINISHED MY REHABILITATION INTERNSHIP AND I PASSED. HALLELUJAH.

COMMENT. SUBCRIBE AND VOTE. PLEASE.

 

PLEASE.

LOVE YOU GUYS.