Chapter One

Unbroken [Mark Tuan]

2016/03/28 - 12:51 pm

It's over.

It's been two months since he sent that text. Two months ago, she found out that she was being cheated on by her boyfriend of four and a half years. She was dressed in the nicest dress she purchased for him and went to the restaurant where she found him locking lips with another girl. She stood there in shock as they turned towards her and smirk before going back to what they were doing. She snapped out of her stance and pushed everyone away then ran out of the restaurant. She hailed a taxi and made her way to the condo she shared with him.

She calmly took the extra keys from the doormat and opened the door. Everything was still in place. She was glad that he didn't come by the house yet. She went up to their bedroom to change out of her dress. Once she changed out of her dress, she stared at it for a couple of minutes. Then all the emotions hit her like a brick. Anger. Betrayal. Sadness. She choked up a sob before letting out a cry. She looked at her side table and saw a picture of them on their first date. Angry, she took the picture frame and threw it to the wall where it smashed in pieces. She then grabbed her suitcase from the closet and started packing all of her belongings. As she went downstairs with everything, she took every pictures of theirs and threw it down the stairs. She did that to every picture frames of theirs.

"He deserves more." She muttered as she opened all of the kitchen cabinets until she found what she wanted. "Perfect." She grabbed chocolate syrup then ran upstairs, making sure she doesn't step on any glass. She went back to their bedroom and opened his side of the closet where all of his expensive clothing were stored. Then she squirted the syrup on everything. When I said everything, it's everything.

She stopped when she heard the door open and closed softly. She swiftly closed the door of the closet and hid the bottle. "Unnie?" One of her members called her while looking at the ground. "Upstairs." Chaeyoung answered with a shaky voice. She heard the stairs creak as her best friend came up the stairs. She felt tears fill up her eyes as her best friend came to view. "Chaeyoung-unnie, I'm so sorry." With that, Chaeyoung came running into her arms and began sobbing.

"I'm so stupid, Minah." She sobbed.

"Shh. Let's get out of here, unnie. Minyoung is waiting for us outside." Minah felt her friend nod and began to lead her downstairs then out. She then helped Chaeyoung get in the car.

"Jiyeon, can you get her suitcases?" Minyoung asked their maknae who was clenching the steering wheel tightly. He gave her a sharp nod before getting out of the car.

"Where are you bring me?" Chaeyoung asked between hiccups. Minah looked at her best friend who was red eyed. This wasn't the first time she saw their leader like this. 'Poor Chaeyoung-unnie, she will never trust a man ever again.' She was pulled out of her thoughts by Riley. "Chaeyoung-unnie?"

"We're going back to our dorm."

"And we'll try to make you happy again."

"What's happy?" Chaeyoung asked Miinah with a sad voice and broken stare. Minyoung looked at her with soft eyes. "You'll eventually find it again." With that, Jiyeon came back in the car and started the engine while Minah when to sit on the passenger seat.

When they got to their house, Minyoung went to help Chaeyoung out of the car when she pushed her away.
"I'm heartbroken, Minyoung. Not handicapped." She got out of the car and made her way up the stairs as Minyoung follows and Jiyeon getting her suitcases. Minah showed her the room she'll be stay in for the moment.
"I'll come get you when dinner is ready. Here's your bag." With that, she left her best friend alone. 
Chaeyoung reached for her purse then rummaged through it till she found her IPhone.

15 text messages from her members.....and him.

She will never forget those two words.

-END OF CHAPTER-

Author's note: Hey! You made it to the end of the first chapter! Congratulation! So what do you think of this first chapter? Since it's the first chapter, I'm sure it will be boring so look forward to the next chapters.

Don't forget to Subscribe [so you can be notified when the next chapter is up], Vote and leave a comment to leave a suggestion or to help me improve.