Coincidence between Us

So... You Have Found Someone Else?

 

" Dongho, I’ll go out to buy something. Wanna come?" The dark blonde guy asked calmly while he started to wore his running shoes.

A younger man shook his head. "Maybe, no."

"It’s so odd you won’t go to supermarket." Dongwoo said, a bit questioning. "Do you want I bring you something?"

"What’s odd? I’m not a boy anymore who go along with you everywhere." He pouted and kicking his hyung’s . "Yes. Can you get 2 or 3 bars of Swiss chocolate and vegetarian juice for me?"

He just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, 2 bars of Swiss chocolate and a can of vegetarian juice. What a ."

"Don’t use bad language in front of innocent me." He joked and give his hyung playful kick.

"Do you have any plan today?" he asked, start to stand up. He kinds of a plan to do for Dongho and him together.

The younger nodded. "I have appointment with AJ today."

Dongwoo frowned and exhale in disappointment at the same time as Dongho said that. "What appointment? Since when you have a friend named AJ? I never heard that name previously, are you not dating, right?"

"It’s hush-hush, hyung. You have no rights to know about that." He chuckled, shows his gummy eyes smile he never show before to anyone else. "Are you kidding? I’ve told you who AJ is, hyung. He’s my old friend from high school and we met yesterday at the bakery."

"I don’t remember you’ve told me about that. Don’t lie to me. Well, is he your boyfriend?"

"I’m not lying, you thickhead and no in million times he will be my boyfriend. hyung. ." He cursed underneath his breath in annoyed.

"Don’t curse."

"I’m not."

"So, what are you hiding from me?"

"It’s hush-hush, hyung."

The older just nodded in agreement yet he doesn’t satisfied with his cute-dongsaeng’s respond. "Okay, I’m going. Bye." He said as he left their apartment. He walked out towards the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor. Then, he exited the elevator and continued walk to the supermarket nearby and going to a place he used to hangout before his relationship messed up like this. He walk as normal as he could, he wants running so badly but no in others way he could run, he sprained his left ankle after his little celebration a week ago.

OoO

A muscular man just comes out from the fitness center; dress in creamy wife-beater, dark-brown leather jacket, a pair of green army baggy pants, black fedora and a dingy sport-bag on his left shoulder. He walked casually on the sidewalk with earphone plugs in his ear and a can of soda on his right hands. He hummed a random rap’s songs.

"Miryeonhage son e deo reul moodeo… I can’t take you~"

And he walked as if around him a sculpted stone which couldn’t go anywhere and do anything. He tried his best to let alone himself from his surrounding. Everything around him is nothing now, he doesn’t care everything just himself and his world no others.

Brak...

Hoya fall down to the sidewalk after he bump into someone, when he wants to turn left at an intersection.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." A soft voice murmured and tried to picking his things up into the shopping bag. "I should be more careful then. Are you okay?"

Hoya just nodded without noticing someone who bumped into him. He didn’t interested at all, but he kinds of frowned when he heard that voice. Not so rare voice but it couldn’t be him, right? Or is it? He don’t know and like he won’t knowing, but his sense said it’s him.

"Fine if you okay, I’m sorry once again. Like you see, I bring a lot of shopping bags and lost my focus." That stranger blabbering.

Finally, he tried to look up at someone he bumped in and he shocked to death and so that someone. He shocked. It kinds of coincidence, is it?

Oh my goodness!

"Hoya? Is it you?" Dongwoo asked, his voice begin cracked. He couldn’t believe what he saw at present. Someone who never crosses his mind for a long time now stand up in front of him. Well, not so long. He changed…

"Yes, it’s me." His lips didn’t bothered to curve at smile.

OoO

Hello, it's me MasterL and i comeback with another chapter for you guys

it has been a long time since my last update and no, i'm not in hiatus i just not in the mood to write a chapter for this story. sounds moody, right? hahahahahaha but yeah i tried my best not to disappointed you, my readers.

I'M NOT EDITED THIS CHAPTER FIRST. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'M TOO LAZY TO BETA-READ IT BY MYSELF. NEED BETA READER HERE, ANYONE?

what do you think about this chapter? is too BORING? PLAIN? CLICHE? or NOT INTERESTING AT ALL? well, i kind need your comment for this story so i can improve my writing skill. if you know, my writing style is change a bit, ne? hahahahahaha i just searching my own writing style so maybe my writing style will change time to time. hahahahahaha.

And, THANK YOU FOR READING FOR EVERYONE WHO READ THIS AND PLEASE DO COMMENTS AND COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE.

I LOVE YOU WITH GUARANTEE UNLESS YOU GIVE ME A LOT OF COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE THIS STORY. LOL. LOL.