Honest or Lie?

So... You Have Found Someone Else?

It was the D-day but no visible signs of someone who cares about event today ... oh no, the event was cancelled and today isn't a day that deserves to be on recall to remember all of it is already a memory.. Bad memories.

Piipp... Piipp... Piipp...

Suddenly a ringing phone heard from one of bedrooms and the room is very quiet and dark, a human silhouette that was lying on a messy bed is move his right arm to looking for objects that rang out on the table. When he had found the object, he answered it.

" Hello?"

" Hoya-ssi?"

" Yes. Who is it?" he asked, immediatelly sit up and scratched his tempels.

" It's me Shin Dongho, Dongwoo hyung's friend." and he was fully awake when he heard anyone talking on the phone now, a sudden sense of resentment and hatred that aded his original calm.

" What do you want?" he asked, tried not to lost his temper.

" May i meet you, hyung?."

When he heard himself called hyung by someone he want to destroyed from this earth, Hoya immediately raised his voice but still couldn't contain his emotions to be stopped. " I'm not your hyung, okay?" then he added. " Sorry i can't do your offer."

" but hy.. .i mean Hoya-ssi, we have to meet." he said with force and trying to make Hoya changed his mind.

Hoya looked towards his bedroom wall with a sharp look, it seems to make the wall collapse in a matter of seconds. He tried to soothe himself back, get rid of one thing that complicates his brain for a while and tried to focus to the bad conversation in the morning. " Why we have to meet?" Hoya asked with forced inside his every word.

" I have something to talk to you. It's urgent."

He raised an eyebrow and yawned. " Huh. Where and when?" mocked him.

" A cafe where used to be your saturday night hang-out place with hyung. 11 o'clock, okay? "

A cafe where used to be your saturday night hang-out place. these kid. how can he know?. Hoya thought. Then he chukled a bit, made the younger speaking with bewildred tone in his voice. " Uhh... see you later at the cafe?" and Hoya immediately hung up the phone between them without saying anything else.

He sighed and keep starring at the wall in front him. What that spoiled brat wants? Is he wants to tell him that he and Dongwoo already together or telling him if he regretted stole Dongwoo from him? Yes, it's foolish. Very stupid. People like Shin Dongho wouldn't say like that.. well, he didn't know who is Shin Dongho but that man has left a bad impression. Yeah, yeah, you should never judge a book from the cover but what the hell he doesn't care anymore. . This thought makes him suffering.

~(','~)(~',')~

" where is he?" Dongho mumbled under his breath. He had been waiting more than 40 minutes, but Hoya hasn't appeared, whether that person really did not want to meet him? No... No... He shall come, he has lied to his hyung to see him.

He looked at himself in the mirror, smoothing his scarf with leopard print on it and smiled a bit. you're brave. he thought and chuckled.

" Where are you going?" someone asked him from behind.

He stay silent, ignored the question and walked toward the front door to put on his snakers.

" I talk to you."

" Not you're bussiness, hyung. I will not go long. " He said while tying shoelaces his snakers.

" With who?"

" Not even you're bussiness either."

" I'm your hyung!!." the older lost his temper. how on earth could his dongsaeng acted strange like this?

He got up and facing his hyung. " But you lived at my own and i'm not a boy aged 8 years old who live together with you as ever hyung, I've grow up." Oh god... He says something rude to his beloved-hyung.

The older just starring dumbfounded. He looked alike to processing what his dongsaeng says.

" If you won't say anything, i'll go. Bye h--"

" Wait." Dongwoo hold him when the latter reached the door knob.

" What now, hyung? Come on hyung, i'll be late."

Then the man give some money to the latter and smiling with his adorkable angelic smile. " Can you buy a cake? Today is special day and don't come home late tonight, i'll make a delicious dish for you, Dongho-ah."

His heart melted at his hyung words who sudden became quiet. He nodded and smiled at the same time, a bitter smiled. " Yes hyung, I'd be home early and uhh... i went to my friend house. See you soon." He immediately opened the door of his apartment, rush out and go.

The younger was starring at his wallpaper on his phone and suddenly, a man wearing purple suit from head to toe was headed to him and give him a smiled at cold way. He opened his mouth, blinked his eyes a few times. " Uh..Well.. Sit down please." he said.

" Well, what do you want?" Hoya asked without further and ordered a drink to the waiter who walked by their table.

" I..."

" You what?"

" Uh... I..."ssss

" Now you talking. What the hell. you know i don't have much time. . How can Dongwoo hyung survive with a man like you, hey you hear me right? You know i was in the middle of my journey to the wedding but i just remember if i had appointment with you but you didn't immediately say what you purpose called me this morning. What a mess." Hoya blurted and can't stop nagging like his friend, Kim Sunggyu.

Dongho scrathed his nape and looked so fragile. " Well, i asked you to come here because i have something to tell you. Yeah, okay i don't know how to say it but... Dongwoo hyung... he seems missing you very much, i know it from his eyes b---"

The purple suit man with blonde mess hair gnashing his teeth. " If that's what you want to say, you just wasted my time." and he stood up but the younger hold his wrist. " No. No. Just sit down, please?" and Hoya sat down again, but looked at Dongho with annoyed gaze.

" Do you really loved Dongwoo hyung?" Dongho asked. He looked at Hoya too long because the latter didn't also answer the question, the latter just staring at him with weird way but his eyes showed him if he was thinking hard and it made him afraid. He feared the answer he got from Hoya, the reason he was calling Hoya because he wants to find out the answer and wasn't to know how the chronology of this man could break up with his hyung. He doesn't even care.

It took a long time since Dongho asked him about that. Should he answer honestly but why this child ask him about this touchy question like this? Is Dongwoo have him to ask this or is there something else out of the question?. Hoya clutching his strawberry shaft glass. " So?" The younger black hair guy break the awkward silence between them.

" No, i don't love him. I never loved him." Hoya answering and give the younger a cold-killing smiled. If a smile can kill people, Hoya might have killed him right now.

Dongho smirked and gulped his own drink. " You never in loved with my hyung, Hoya-ssi or should i call you Howon-ssi?"

" No. I just played a prank on him, who is people in the world will love adorkable men like him? No one. No one will in love with adorkable men like him, Shin Dongho. You know why? because he is filthy men with weird behaviour. Tsk. If you want him to be yours forever, go ahead, i'll never hold you or take him to be mine. He must find a someone better than me. He can meet someone who isn't played a prank on him and loving him with the whole heart. Do you get it, Shin Dongho?" Hoya smiled but it can't be called a smiled too.

The way he heard his hyung ex-boyfriend saying like this, made him very upset. He kinda furious over this purple man. " I should satisfied my hyung has broke up from you, you just ungratheful boyfriend. I'm out and thank you because telling me like this, i don't know you try to be honest or you lying but all i know is i never give up on my hyung. Remember this Lee Howon-ssi, i madly in love with Dongwoo hyung since a long time ago, since you two haven't meet and know each other." After that Dongho immediately moved away and put his hands into his jacket pocket, but he stopped and looked back at Hoya with scorn. "What's your favorite cake?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!! long time no update this chapter, it has been one months since my last updated.

oh my god i'm tired with school thingy and still worries about my exams score gezz i had 5 remedial subject from 11 subject. what a kind student i am =_=

it's killing me inside when saw my bad score and got remedial in english. wtf wtf wtf wtf . gezzzz. w(*A*W)

well, happy reading and sorry for this bad chapter. i put too much drama on it kkkkk~ i know i'm such as a bad author :/ hahaha~~

by the way, thanks for reading and please bear with my grammar error and don't forget to leave a comment(s), subscribe(s) and give me advice to build a great chapter, guys.

Oh.. do you know about a rookie boyband named B.A.P? I do really love with B.A.P and i sing a long their song, the title is Unbreakable. such a great song besides Warrior (their another song) and Unbreakable has a great meaning and tell us about reaching our dreams hahaha oh on 17th march, beast will come to my country to held a concert and too bad, i can't watch them gezz but it's okay since Music Bank will come to my country too but i don't know when. LOL. Loves you guys <3

 

 

 

 

MasterL