A Confession?

So... You Have Found Someone Else?

" Hyung, what's our dinner today?" Dongho asked, when they had arrived at his apartment and removing the items from their shopping plastic. But there's no answer. " Hyung, i asked."and he shook the older's shoulders and the letter looked back at him.

" Ne?" Dongwoo asked with a.........forced smile.

" No. Take a rest hyung. Well, lately you seems have sometimes thingking har because something. Let me finished all and cook for you today." He said with sudden, without looking at Dongwoo who stared at him.

" All right. If you need any help---"

" No need. Go ahead, hyung." Dongwoo then immediately moved out of the kitchen after Dongho said it to him with icy voice and looked at him sharply.

When ensuring Dongwoo has been out he immediately inhale a long breath, drowning in his head in his hands. Honestly, he never knows what makes his hyung stay with him because the letter just to say "I kicked out from my own apartment. Yeah you know, financial problems maybe. Such as like that." when he first arrived at his apartment the day before yesterday and he didn't immediately believe it because he thinks Dongwoo not the type that can be easily affected by such financial problems and his hyung not live alone. He knew it, when they met sometime ago, before the older man moved on to his apartment.

 

Flashback :

" It has been 3 years since i visited seoul." Dongho said as he sipped his coffee.

The man with white coat and red spots on it just smiled widely at stupid way without replied back.

Top of Form 1

" And the way you smile hasn't changed too, I miss it hyung." he kissed his hyung's right cheek. Thank you gawd, they were sat at together like this, not opposite.

"Stop kissing me like that. You know i already have a boyfriend."

Laughter broke out to see his hyung pouted for the first time in front of him like this. How cute is he. he thought. "Ani~ i love to kiss your cheek like this way hyung." and he kissed his hyung cheek again.

" Aish! But nevermind, my lovely dongsaeng kiss me like you can kiss me whenever you what." Dongwoo Laughed.

Suddenly, he remember if his hyung was mentioned about having a boyfriend and he really wants to know who the lucky man who gets his hyung, someone who always smile and cheerful though grief-stricken. " Who is he, hyung?"

" Who?"

" Your boyfriend. Who is he?"

" My boyfriend? No, i shouldn't tell you about this. You weren't enough, kidzo." he carresed his dongsaeng's left cheek.

" Just tell me and i didn't tell anyone. Pinkie promise." and by arbitrarily Dongho linking his pinkie with dongwoo pinky.

Dongwoo rolled his eyes. " He's a good man, though sometimes rarely talk. He likes hip hop music and good at cooking. He has his own with purple and very honest people who also loved his family very much. I will not mentioned his name." his gaze suddenly softened and looked deep into his coffee cup, his mouth formed a smile that dongwoo had never seen his hyung smiled at that way.

He lost his own words. I don't know what made him like that but he feels if there is something that makes his hyung not tell who the person's name to him. Could that person is a fugitive of the country? Ha-Ha-Ha You are not funny at all Dongho. he thought.

" Did i know him?"

The older man shook his head. " No, he's my friend when i was collage. I never introduced him to you because i don't really like it when you knowing about my friend then you'll definitely look into it."

" Yah!! What kind of reason is that." he pouted.

" Just kidding. I never told before because you're busy with your business in Japan."

Then a question arises in the head. " Hyung ..."

" Yes?"

" Mmm...is...is...he lives with you?"

Dongwoo looked at him, smiling again. " Yes."

Oh .... his beloved hyung has lived with a men who he doesn't know--okay that man is his hyung boyfriend but still he didn't recognize him, he feared that his hyung was just a -buddy or his boyfriend just playing aroud with him. his hyung is a cry-baby type with a soft heart and innocent like a child.

End of Flashback

 

He took out all the groceries from the plastic and put them into the refrigerator by type, then he stepped out to living room and find his hyung had fallen asleep on the sofa in a sitting position and his arms crossed over his chest. He watched his hyung face from the doorway, watching the face of an adult male who innocently as children. He knew, the letter has a problem and he knew it had to do with his boyfriend but why... why the latter didn't tell him?

Dongho then walked over to the person who was sleeping and sat beside him, slowly shaking his shoulders and finally make the person woke up. Staring at him with his eyes still a little closed. " Why?"

" Why don't you sleep in bedroom?" he asked.

" I'm not sleepy." He knew the older had lied to him.

" You Lied."

" What?" eyebrow twitching.

" You lied to me." he said, whispering. " I knew it."

Dongwoo just stared at him with usual gaze, eyes filled with excitement but it gradually turns into a look of blank stare that makes his smile fell and his heart showed a deep sadness. He then got up and held the shoulders of his dongsaeng, pat it without talking anything. Already he was thinking too much today, too many events that made him unable to say anything that could convince his dongsaeng.

However, Dongho suddenly got up and said in a choked voice. " Are... are you not able to see me a little bit, hyung? Was i invisible and make you become unaware of my presence? Should i become an adult like you so that you look at me and saw me completely like hyung saw him? Hyung!" The younger instantly throws various questions and statements that sounded like a confession then he spoke again, don't give Dongwoo opportunity to speak to defend himselves or whatever people can called it. " Hyung... Why am i not seen by you? I'd been long by your side! I'm the longest! I spent my half life with you but you didn't notice me! Hyung! Hyung! Saw me... Look at me... I want you to see me just once... really see me." Dongho pleaded then fell to his knees to the cold floor, causing a crash loud enough.

He cast a knowing look towards Dongho. " I saw you."

" You don't see me! You don't see me!" Shrieked the younger, makes dongwoo jump. Actually he didn't want his beloved hyung falls into the hands of another man, he just wants Dongwoo Jang to be his, was at his side and saw him not see other people he didn't know who is he or a guy whose have hurt his hyung heart. He was really upset to see that during all the time his hyung behaviour looks very happy but inside he was really hurt. Above all, he wanted to Dongwoo happy and happy with him because no one else, if it means he have to forced.

Dongwoo rubbed his hand into dongho's hair, making the younger hair a mess. He didn't say anything just do it then he withdrew his hand and walked toward the bedroom, before going dongwoo said quietly. " His named is Hoya." and when a door in the lid from the back, dongho releasing all the tears that had he hold...he cried and he hated to cry. crying is really not suitable for him.

=======================================================================================================

Hi guys!!! how are you? aishhh long time not updating this fanfiction ;_____;

oh my gawd, i got writer's block and it was worst well untill now the writer's block keep followed me. LOL

by the way, i lost my sense of writing so maybe i make y'll disappointed with this update :///

but pleazeeee bear with it, bear with me ;________; don't cursed me or mocked me or unsubs me ;_________;

give me your comment for building the great plot ;~~~~~~~~~; i'm begging ;;;;~~~~~~~~;;;;

 

 

MasterL