You Called It as Gloomy.... Maybe

So... You Have Found Someone Else?

Hello guys^^~ I don't wanna talk to much just saying 'Happy Reading =]'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya and Sungyeol have finished shopping and arrive at the restaurant where they would eat lunch together with Myungsoo but that guy hasn't come yet.

" He said that he's on the road, maybe 20 minutes." Sungyeol read Myungsoo's message.

" I'm hugry." Grumbled Hoya, and he began to being annoyed.

" Shut up and stop grumbling, i hate when you grumble." Sungyeol spatted at him.

" Fine." He pouted. " But Sungyeol-ah... I'm happy." he said a few minutes later.

Sungyeol looked at him, curious. " Happy? Just Because are you hungry? Are you nuts?"

" No." His hyung chuckled. " I'm happy because he looked healthy and fine."

" You'd better make-up with him."

" But when i saw that guy, i felt the hatred possessed me and i wanna drag away that guy from Dongwoo but... what can i do? Dongwoo Hyung already picked him after all." The oldest man just laughed at sarcastic tone. " You know, a guy named Dongho was holding his hand very tightly. I never like that... okay i had, but not in public place like that. It was Disgusting." he said, grumbling.

" Calm down, hyung." Sungyeol said.

" Sungyeol-ah."

" What?" He blinked.

Hoya looked nervous, sometimes he looked out and then looked Sungyeol again and said . " You know that our relationship during this times never exist, his presence in my life never exist. Our love sharing at that night, his kisses, his hugs, his tears for me, his dirty-words ..." he chuckled a bit, "...and everything happens are my pitiful day-dreaming. Well, you know like someone who fell asleep in their entire lives and when they wake up everything they have experienced only a dream until they finally realize that it can't have and never will happen. Like that. At least, it was all i guessed. "

" Stop guessing like that hyung." Sungyeol looks uncomfortable with the situation when Hoya began gloomy.

" How can i!?" He Shouted, making the whole person in the restaurant was turned towards him. " Sorry." he continue, put a face begging forgiveness then back at Sungyeol. " Should i to move on, Sungyeol?"

" No." Sungyeol said, calmly.

Hoya smiled. " You right, i shouldn't move on. I'm okay with my single life."

" Sorry hyung." Sungyeol whispered.

The older man with a baseball cap just nodded. " Never mind. You know, i plan to buy him a dog so he wouldn't be lonely when i'm not home." and he cleared his throat quietly then smiled with his fake smile.

Then both of them fell silent, Hoya sunk into his mind while Sungyeol constantly looking outwards restaurant waiting Myungsoo to come and think about whether he should tell Hoya about what he talked with Dongwoo earlier. Maybe i should tell him... but i'm worrying about his feeling after hearing that... or maybe... i'll tell Myungsoo first and ask him about this. Hurry up Myungsoo...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just short chapter.... i can't think easier because the day after tomorrow i must go to school and my holiday will over ;_______; *sobs*

Well, what do you think about that-very-short-chapter? Bad? Worse? Tell me~ :D

Thanks for My Silent Readers and Who give(s) me Comment(s), Subscribe(s) and Love(s)~~~~~~~~~` <3 <3 <3

BECAUSE

HOYA and DONGWOO

WILL ALWAYS LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT~~ <3 <3 <3 <3 *throw Hoya's abs* .__.v

 

 

 

By : MasterL