So, Who Is He?

So... You Have Found Someone Else?

"Yeobo~ what are you doing?" asked someone from Dongwoo's back, then he wrap his arms around his hyung waist.

The men who looks pure and innocent shook his head slowly. "Just checking my shopping list... You know i have to buy something for our anniversary party."

" Oh~ my Yeobo really care for our 3rd anniversaries." and caress his lover's cheek.

" Hmm.. Yah! Lee Howon stop distrubing me."

"No~ Then, what do you want for our anniversary, Yeobo?" Hoya kissed his hyung neck and slid his hands under his hyung's shirt, making the older moaned.

"Okay.. stop it, Yeobo! Babo!."

He chuckled, "Fine i'll stop if you--"

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong

" Yah! Who the hell is it?" Hoya said annoyed when their y time has been disturbed by the sound of a bell.

" I'll get it, maybe it .. emm ... my friend." Dongwoo said, releasing itself from Hoya's arms and headed toward the front door and to his shock when he saw someone standing in front of him, smiling broadly and holding a bouquet of white rose.

"Hi hyung~!" greeted the young men.

"Who is it, yeobo?" Hoya asked from the kitchen and his footsteps sounded like he was headed toward the front door.

"Ah--Nothing--I'm off now to shop! Love you, yeobo~!" Dongwoo with lightning speed and then put on his shoes and pulled the men who brought a bouquet of flowers go out from the front door of his apartment and he took him until they arrived in front of a mini market which is situated far from the apartment.

Don't feel like it because it was in whom ran away without reason, the men was throwing his bouquet to the Dongwoo.

"Yah! What happend with you?" asked Dongwoo and catch the bouquet.

" What happend with me? It has to be me to ask you like that! What the hell happend with you? You ." the men was pouted and cursed Dongwoo's attitude.

Dongwoo wiped his hands on the cheeks of men named Shin Dongho then smiled. "I'm sorry. Hoya was at home and i don't want to make it a misunderstanding. Mianhae, Dongho."

The younger men than Dongwoo then quickly nodded and hugged him tightly. "I miss you hyung. I miss you~."

Then Dongwoo break away from the arms and pulled his dongsaeng led to a cafe near here.

 

Hoya's POV:

Where has he gone? it was 3 hours since he went shopping but why he didn't return to home? ... his phone is off ... Is he okay? Fine Lee Howon you're worried him too much ... calm down he'll be fine, you know? Although he's like kids and easy on to tricked .... easy on to tricked? hyung's easy on tricked? OMO!! He was innocent and a little dumb, he's easy on tricked... what if he was tricked by someone? what if he was kidnapped and sold? how if...... if.....not ......he's.......he's........ Aishh! I have to look for him, i'll go crazy if i keep wondering where he is right now. He is Babo hyung!

I grabbed my coat on the couch and go outside and start looking for him. I searched him around our neighborhood, i also look up to Sunggyu hyung's home, Unfortunatelly he's not at home now, he's on vacation with his lover, Woohyun, and his child, Sungjong. What the hell, i can't find him in everywh-- Wait ......my eyes drawn to men with the same posture as Dongwoo, whether it be him? Then who is the young man who was chatting with him? Why do they look close and WHY!? FOR MY HOLY GOD'S, DONGWOO GRASPING THE YOUNG MAN'S HAND... Is he cheating behind me? Is he?

Seeing Dongwoo and the man laughed happily, i can't approach them... I'm afraid if i bother them and afraid if he were really cheating behind me ... finally, i decided to go back to the apartment, waiting Dongwoo come and ask him to explain it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Thank you for your time Hyung. I'll miss you and i'll call you tonight. take care. Saranghae, Hyung~." then the young men kiss Dongwoo's cheek softly. "Good bye~." the young men waved then go to the taxi which is parked across the street.

Dongwoo waved his hand and caress his cheek, where Dongho kissed him lightly.

"What's time is --- omo! 8 o'clock? Howon will angry at me. What should i do?." Dongwoo puted, and then he quickly walked back toward his apartment, located a few blocks from here. Arriving at the front door of their apartment, Dongwoo feel there is something odd and he got a bad feeling about this but he wasted it away and get into their apartment.

" Why all the dark? Where Howon?" Dongwoo said to himself as she took his shoes off and turn on the headlights. "Howon! Howon! Howon where are you?" Shouted Dongwoo, as he looking around to find where's Hoya.

"I'm here." Said someone from their living room.

Relieved, Dongwoo then went to the living room and stand not far from people who have a y voice. "Why don't you turn on the lights? Oh, most importantly, you've eaten?"

Hoya shook his head. "Well, then i don't have to cook. Oh, are you already take a bath? Should i prepare the hot w--"

And everything happened so fast, Dongwoo was pushed to the wall. Suddenly Hoya pressed his lips to Dongwoo, roughly and pinned his hyung hand on the wall. "Where were you?" he asked with husky voice, pulled his lips from his hyung's lips.

" What happend with you, Howon? Are you angry because i g--"

" JUST ANSWER ME!" Hoya shouted.

" I met my friend."

" Just a friend? or Special friend, huh?" Hoya asked with his arrogant's voice.

Dongwoo blinked his eyes, sweat running down his temple. He saw us?. "Wh-What a-are y-y-you talking ab-about?" Dongwoo asked haltingly.

"Don't pretend to be innocent at this times, Hyung. I asked and you answer me honestly.I'm Begging. Who is he?" Hoya then loosened his grip, but don't let Dongwoo went anywhere.

"He's... He's... He's my friend. His name is Shin Dongho, 4 years younger than me. I knew him before i knew you, happy?"

After hearing Dongwoo's answer, Hoya throws his death glare to his hyung. "So if an old friend's you can holding his hand? And not introducing to me is right? AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T SEEMS LIKE OLD FRIENDS! YOU CHEATING BEHIND ME! Y-You have someone else ..." Hoya yelled with anger as tears slowly trickled down his red cheeks.

Dongwoo gently Hoya's cheek and give him sad smile. "That's not what you see, Yeobo. I didn't like that... I'm not cheating... Do you believe me, right? How could i betray you? Our 2 ye-"

Hoya rid Dongwoo hand from her cheek and rolled his eyes. "Whatever, i don't want to hear your excuse. I'm tired being with you. Our 2 years are nothing. We are done and admit it Jang Dongwoo our anniversary party never be held."

Dongwoo frozen in his place, staring Hoya who had been disgusted glances at him. "Our anniversary are four days away and that means we're almost 3 years in this relationship. Lemme explain who is Dongho, okay? Calm down Yeobo. We are not over, right?"

"Are you deaf? I don't want to hear your explanation, Dongwoo. Everything is clear. Just go. I hate seeing you around me. Just go! Go! Go! I don't believe you anymore... Just go hyung!" and Hoya's sound become a whisper.

"Fine, I'll go. I hate being stuck in here with jealously person like you. We're done like what you say earlier. Thanks for everything. Goodbye." Dongwoo then push Hoya from him, walked out toward the front door and then slam the door in the echoing sound filled the space of their apartment and left Hoya alone in their living room .

Hoya sat down on the floor and hiding his face with his own palm. "Ba..bo." then his tears are burst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello~ how about with 1st chapter? should i continue this or not? :/

what do you think? hehehe is it ? or bad? well :/

i'm sorry if i did grammar mistake here and typo and blah blah .__. sorry guys sorry ;___;

thanks for silent reader and who giving me comment(s), subscribe(s) and love(s)~~~ <3 :D

because HOYA and DONGWOO will ALWAYS LOVES YOU GUYS~~~ XDDDD

 

 

 

By : MasterL