A Little Celebration? For Who?

So... You Have Found Someone Else?

“ I hope he would home soon or I will starve to death just because seeing this food.” A dark blonde hair guy looked towards his dining table, which is full of delicious food he ever made since he isn’t good at cooking.

The person named is Jang Dongwoo, who stared at his dining table with starving eyes, is waiting for his dongsaeng to coming home. Clock is shown at 5 pm, but someone he had been waiting to come not yet reveal itself. There's little sense of worry that erupted in his heart, he's afraid if his dongsaeng being stuck in a big problem considering how bad his junior psychological since their argument on the other night.

Then his phone cell is ringing…

Gwaenchanaseumnida ijeosseumnida bappeun ilsange haengbokhajyo~ ♫

Geunsahae boineun saramdo mannago~ ♫[A/N : can anyone guess what song is it? :3]

“ Yoboseyeo, Jang Dongwoo speaking. Who is it?” he answered the incoming call politely.

A roar sounded from the direction of his interlocutor. “ Yah! What happened and who is it?”

“ H….Hyung‼” a familiar voice for him sounded.

“ Dongho? Where are you? What happened?” he asked with worried tone in his voiced.

A laugh quietly heard from his dongsaeng side. “ Ya! What are you chuckling about?” he spat.

“ You, Hyung. I never heard you in worried tone as hell like this.” He said.

Dongwoo pouted. “ I ever worried for you, Dongho. Remember when you got trap at your ing wooden house? Tsk! Until now I still questioning how can you got trap there?” he let out a small laugh with annoyed tone.

“ Stop it hyung, you discomfited me to death. "He said, complaining. " Oh, by the way I was at the bakery, i just buy a cake for you but i'm stuck here because heavy rain. Maybe i will go home for a hour." He continued and give explanation.

“ Are you sure? Should I pick you up?” the older man breathes out in relief.

“ No hyung~ anyway i met AJ, my friend for the period of high school.”

“ Okay, take care ne?."

“ Yes sir~!”

Then their conversation ended. Dongwoo walked instantly to his cozy couch in their living room, turn on the television and watch the music program he'd never miss when he lived in his previous apartment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in other place a miles away from their apartment, Dongho was sitting in a bakery with a typical asia man with red lips and eyes like a cat's silhouette gives a sharp impression that can't be explained clearly.

“ So, how are you? Long time no see you, Dongho.”

Dongho gives him a wide smile. “ I’m fine, how about you? I heard from Kiseop hyung, you will go to army service next month.”

AJ or Kim Jaeseop or he prefers if people call him AJ rather than Jaeseop, nodded. “ I think i don't need anything else to tell you about my recently activities because it seemed like Kiseop have leaked out the whole thing".

“ No hyung, he just told me about your enlisting army service.” The younger man pouted, but he know if his hyung just joking around. “ Then, can I ask you a favor?”

“ What favor?” he asked, raised his eyebrows look interested in conversation that is being built by his friend from junior high school.

“ You know about Jang Dongwoo?” asked Dongho, shipped his hot chocolate.

AJ nodded, “ Your first love and your crush and someone who ever stole your heart for…umm…7 years?”

“ I. Hate. You. Kim. Jae. Seop.” Dongho hissed, He was annoyed with AJ's behavior. He over and over again when he started bringing up topic about Dongwoo.

“ Fine then, I never do a favor.”

“ I’m just kidding you moron!” Dongho shouted, make some shoppers look straightforwardly at him.

“ Tsk troublesome.” AJ rolled his eyes.

“ Shut the up, AJ. Now listen to me carefully okay?”

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________ 

“ Hyung I’m home” Dongho shouted from front door and walked slowly towards living room and found his Hyung was asleep in a uncomfortable position.

Looking at his adorable hyung, a slight smile across his lips. He really wants to touch those luscious lips and feel it but he know... he never can do that. Tsk. Just thinking about it made him remember the conversation between him and Hoya few times ago. As he wanted to beat that annoying face of people who have wasted his Hyung love which he hoped he can have it. Karma does exist just wait and see what’s happening then.

" Stop staring at me." suddenly, his Hyung voice distracted his daydream.

“ Sorry I’m waking you up.” He said without paying attention at his hyung who gaze at him expressionlessly.

“ Never mind.” Dongwoo gives him his adork-wide-smile. “ Oh, let’s eat now.” he said, pulled the younger one into the dining room.

When in the dining room, a very noticeable expression of surprise on his face. He seems very shocked about what he saw at the dining table. Kimchi, Kongguksu (a cold noodle dish with a broth made from ground soy beans), Mandu (a traditional cake from korea), tteokguk (a soup, made from rice cakes), budae jjigae (a spicy stew), gejang (marinated crabs in soy sauce) and plates of various banchan (small side dishes).

“ H….Hyung w…w…why are y….you d…doing..t….t…this?” Dongho asked, his voice getting tremble because his hyung shocked him pretty much with all of dish.

Dongwoo just smiled goofy at him.

"I don't know you could cook all this food. I think all you can do just told me to cook something for you. "

“ Yah! I’m not lazy at all.” Dongwoo pouted.

The younger pinched his hyung left check.

"Come on, i was starved to death because of waiting you to go home." Then they took their seats and began to eat everything on the table.

They eat in a quiet and silent atmosphere. Dongwoo staring into his plate, he seems daydreaming of the words Sunggyu and Woohyun  tell to him a few hours ago when they helped him cook all these dishes.

“ Hyung, why are you called us to help you cooking?" Woohyun asked.

Dongwoo glance at him then focused back to the pot containing the vegetables. " I want to hold a small celebration."

“ What celebration?” Sunggyu asked suddenly.

" Have you bought my order?"  asked Dongwoo when he realized if Sunggyu already arrived from supermarket and standing next to him. “A little celebration.”

“ This one. This one. This one. And this one, right?” said sunggyu remove any purchase from the groceries bag and rolled his eyes. “ I know little celebration, babo, but what celebration?”

Dongwoo waved his right hand. “Stop pretending. I know you know what I mean.”

“ I really don’t know.”

“ Celebration of your failed anniversary?”

A dark blonde guy turn his head to Woohyun. “ Well, yeah but no... but i think it’s for my failed anniversary and well yeah... I don’t know if he still reminder this day.”

" He still."

" No"

" Yes"

“ No. No. No. No."

“ Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes”

“ No and no and no and never yes.”

“ Yes and yes and yes and never no.”

“ Can you guys stop arguing for something like that?. Aish you Dongwoo, I tell you something true and yeah i know Woohyun is such a big mouthed guy--" Woohyun gave him a death glare "--Honey don't glaring at me besides it's true right?--" His lover just rolled his eyes. "--but today, he told you a fact. You have to seen with your own eyes how miserable Hoya when you two broke up." nagged Sunggyu.

He rolled his eyes. “ "Stop assured me. You don't know how hurt myself when he ignored me at the supermarket a days ago. "

“ He’s a good actor.”

“ A great badass actor in my life.” Dongwoo spat, focusing all his discomfort to the soup he was stirring.

Woohyun and Sunggyu exchanged glances. They seem equally don't know what else to do to convince their stubborn friend and they're also not so sure if Hoya still want to come back with Dongwoo or not.

“ Just say like this Sunggyu, I cooked this for my dongsaeng and him. Okay?”

Sunggyu just nodded and sighned.

“ Hyung… Hyung… Hyuuuung‼!” Dongho shouted and make Dongwoo jumped from his place, looking at the smaller man with a gaze full of tense.

“ Y..Yes?”

“ What happened with you? You look lost your sense."

Dongwoo laugh lightly. "Aniya~ I just wondering about cake what you buy.”

Hearing these words, Dongho immediately nodded and thought of something. He rushed immediately to the kitchen to get a knife and opened the box of cake on the dining table, showing his option cake to Dongwoo.

“ How is it, Hyung?“ Dongho asked with joyful tone.

The dark blonde guy getting shiver. Some memories come and go in his head like a movie that played at random settings. “ It’s okay. Tiramisu? Good choice.” He replied with a weak smile covering his lips. 

==========================================================================================================

Hello everyone~~~^^ how are you? i hope you all doin' fine kekekekeke~~~

 

 

Thank you for my 25 subscribers because i only posted 6 chapters and it's one of my pleased hehehehe i know 25 subscribers for 6 chapters fanfics isn't a great or what but i know i'm not good author, i'm moody and have bad grammar and etc etc etc *sigh* recently i like blaming myself because something stupid happend around me, like this one *sigh* i'm moody, right? yeah....

I hope all of you love this story and keep waiting for the next chapter and please comment, tell me what you feel by reading this story :)

can i to be honest here? i need people to talk to me, i feel kinda lonely, gloomy and blame everything. I think i'm going crazy but no.... i'm not crazy yet.... aishhhh i don't know what happend with me :(

Hooooo~~ by the way, i have one week holiday because my seniors have national examination~

Oh, i recomended you 2AM's new song 'I wonder if you hurt like me' and Nu'est 'Face' and SHINEe's 'Sherlock' and........... BTOB's (i forgot their debuted song but i guarantee you, it's good and easy listening!!)

Love you <3

 

 

 

MasterL