Art

Short Stories (Former: When Boredom Strikes)

"Taeyeon ah.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Taeyeonie"

 

"Yes?"

 

Our eyes met as she lays on my lap while my fingers are busy caressing her hair. A smile of victory spread through my lips as I finally gain her attention.

 

"I love you." And that smile that spread into her lips after I said those words was enough to prove to me I was love back without any words needed.

 

"I love you too." I grinned.

 

Few minutes later Taeyeon resumed in watching the movie playing in front of us, as i continue to brush her hair with my fingertips, her head still laying comfortably on my lap. I took the time to look at her intently. I always find her beautiful specially when she don't realize I'm looking at her.

 

As if sensing my eyes on her, she look at me and our eyes met once again. I grinned at her returning her skeptical look.

 

"What's with you today?" She asked.

 

"Nothing. I'm usually like this, right?"

 

"Yeah, but you're staring again."

 

"Can't I stare at you?"

 

"Of course you can." I smile widely. "But I can't concentrate on what I'm watching Tiffany." A pout appeared on her lips, a chuckle escaped my lips.

 

"A beautiful art should be well appreciated, y'know?" Her cheeks started to turn red making me grin wider. I slowly close our gap and kiss both her cheeks. As I put some distance between our faces, our eyes met again and my heart can't help not to flutter. There's that look in her eyes again. That warmth in her eyes that was enough to tag the heartstrings in my heart.