11:11

Short Stories (Former: When Boredom Strikes)

"Taeyeon I need to go." She smiled at me. She was about to stand up but I stopped her. I smiled nervously. Would she agree? But she's too tempting. Besides it's just a friendly kiss.

 

 

 

 

"Can I kiss you here?" I ask as I point her left cheek. She nodded making me grin. I slowly leaned closer and kiss her there. I can feel my heart flutter at what I did. I bit the inside of my cheeks as I ask her another question.

 

"How about here?" I point her right cheek. "Can I kiss you here too?" She nodded again making me grin. I kiss her right cheek, but I feel like it's not enough. She's too adorable right now. I ask her again.

 

"Can I kiss your forehead?" Her eyebrow lift in a questioning manner, but she managed to say a yes. I happily lean closer again and kiss her forehead this time I let my lips linger there for a while. As I lean back, I am still not satisfied. I look at her, but more specifically, my eyes landed on her lips. Will she agree? I unconsciously my lips. She's my best friend since we are 10 and when we are in senior high that's how I lost my first kiss to her. She said it is for us to practice how to kiss, so that if the real thing happens we are ready. But who am I kidding I know since then, deep inside my heart that I am already attracted to her, but I'm not sure if she feels the same way.

 

This will be the first time I'm going to ask her to kiss me again after that day that we had our first kiss.

 

"Can.. can I kiss you h-here?" I nervously point at her lips. She didn't answer this time instead she held my wrist and pulled me closer to her, while her other hand cupped my face and then I felt it. Her luscious, plump lips are pressed into mine. At first we stayed in that position. Our lips just attached with no movement at all. Just trying to remember how it felt to be kissed by her. Then I felt her moved her lips. It was gentle, yet it made my heart beat wildly. It was slow, yet the outburst of emotions from the deepest part of my heart came into a rush. It felt so good, yet so crazy at the same time. Crazy because it felt so right, yet so wrong at the same time. How does this felt so good when I am kissing a girl. For pete's sake how is that good? It is a sin into my religion, yet why am I enjoying this? This is a sin. A sin that makes my insides feel good. A sin that makes my heart feel that ball of warmth that spreads in my heart from the deepest of it. As our lips part her eyes held mine imprisoned.

 

"Tiffany.. you're really beautiful." My heart almost wanted to leap out of my chest when I heard her.

 

"Tae?" Maybe I am hallucinating. Did she just said that? But all my questions went down the drain when she claimed my lips again. This time it was dominating. Her lips claimed mine leaving no space for questions. Her kisses always made me feel different emotions at once. It always made my mind left into daze. I felt her sinful tongue enter mine and I gladly welcome it as I met it with my own tongue. Our lips dance into perfect harmony. I felt my legs starting to feel tired with too much standing and that's when she let me straddle her. In her bed. Damn. I never imagine this day will happen. I wrap my arms around her neck as our kiss deepens. I felt her arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to her. Her lips started to my tongue making me groan. Our lips part after that. I suddenly felt embarrassed because of my position. I avoided her gaze that makes a tingling sensation in my stomach. I unconsciously my lips.

 

"Fany." My heart starts to beat loudly. I can see her smiling in my peripheral vision. She cupped my face leaving me with no choice, but to lock gaze with her. She sighed.

 

"I had miss this lips." Her thumb gently caressed my lower lip. My eyes grew a little wide at what she did, but the continues erratic beat of my heart made me nervous.

 

"Taeyeon.."

 

"I had been keeping this for a long time now Tiffany and I'm sorry, but I can't keep this anymore." Her thumb that are in my lips a while ago slowly moved to my cheeks and started to caress it. "I love you Fany. I love you more than a best friend nor a sister." She sighed. "Please say something?" I am left speechless. I never thought this day will happen more so that she's the one who confessed. My vision starts to be clouded by tears.

 

"H-hey.. why are you crying?" She asked as her hands tried to wipe the tears that started to escaped my eyes. I look up to the ceiling trying to stop these tears. I sniffed.

 

"I'm.. I'm really happy Taeyeon. I never expected this." I grinnd at her not caring anymore that I'm a crying mess right now. She chuckled.

 

"Gosh you're always a cry baby." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Whatever at least I'm your cry baby." The grin she had is so beautiful.

 

"Really? You're mine?" She asked in disbelief.

 

"Yeah I am yours cause just like you Taeyeon, I had been in love with you for a long time already." Her eyes said it all, on how happy she is at that moment and I guess we are just mirroring each other’s feelings right now. I leaned closer again and this time I'm the one who kissed her first. Letting our emotions control the dance that our lips shared.

 

======

 

Right now I'm with Taeyeon at the back seat of the car with her mother driving and her brother in the passenger seat. We just became official just hours ago and I can help not to feel and notice that both of us in the bliss of our new relationship status. We sat really closely to each other as out hands our intertwined. Every touch, every smile, every secret glances have more intensified impact into my body specially my heart.

 

"There's something about the two of you." Her brother suddenly spoke breaking my train of thoughts. I also withdrew my head from lying into Taeyeon's shoulders as nervousness creeped into my heart. Are we that obvious?  I look at Taeyeon silently praying that she saw that I'm nervous. She squeezed my hand a little and smile reassuringly before she spoke to her brother.

 

"Mom.. Oppa.. Me and Tiffany are dating already. I guess that's what you noticed oppa." I immediately squeezed her hand a little harder preparing for the outburst of her mother and brother. Sometimes I forgot how crazy Taeyeon can think. Like now. Oh God I'm not prepared for this.

 

"Really?" Her mom asked sounding rather happy than mad.

 

"Yes mom. I finally made her mine." Eh... they knew? I look at Taeyeon confusedly and she just smiled and sneaked a kiss on my forehead quickly making me feel more embarrassed.

 

"Ahh I'm so happy for the both of you." Her mother look at us quickly and gave us a smile.

 

"But what about that best friend of yours that you had been crushing for a long time now?" Taeyeon's eyes grew wide. What best friend? I frown hard. Who is he talking about?

 

"Oppa!!" Taeyeon pinched him. Her cheeks started to blush also.

 

"But really what about that best friend-" He stopped mid-way when Taeyeon glared at him and stealthily throw a glance at me.

 

"Oh" He chuckled awkwardly. "Congrats to the both of you." I just smiled at him and noticed how Taeyeon was blushing so hard right now. I stifled a giggle. So she had been crushing on me for a long time now huh? I can't help not to feel happy and proud. I didn't know she had a thing for me for a long time already.

 

 

 

 

Consciousness hit me hard. My eyes wander on my dim surrounding. I blink once, twice, thrice. Trying to adjust my eyes to my surroundings. Curtains. Wall. Bed? Wait.. I'm in my bed.. That means...

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon. We.. I..

 

 

 

 

 

. It's just a ing dream.

 

My heart started to feel the impact of that dream. I bit my lips. God why? Why do I need to dream something like that? I feel confused. It hurts. I thought all of that was real. I thought she's finally mine. Tears starts to cloud my vision and I let it flow. I let all my emotions go with these tears. I hate how I still want to sleep after that, wishing that maybe my dream will continue if I sleep again. I hate that I can't have her in this world. I hate that I'm a coward that is afraid of too many what ifs. I smiled bitterly. I look at the clock on my bed side table.

 

11:11

 

I guess it's not bad to try. I closed my eyes and wished. My only 11:11 wish is for Kim Taeyeon to be mine. No scratched that. I just want her to be truly happy and hopefully that's with me. After that wish I Iet myself succumbed to sleep, hoping I'll meet her again in my dreams cause only in my dreams, she'll be mine.