Middle of the Night

Short Stories (Former: When Boredom Strikes)

"Hello?"

 

She heard the voice of the person she missed so much from the other line. Her vision are blurred because of her tears. The sound of the loud music echoes penetrating to her hazy mind. She gulped another shot of alcohol in her hand before she spoke. Her words slurred.

 

"I missed you so much." She sniffed. Tears flowing from her brown orbs. 

 

"I'm so sorry for what I did Taeyeon ah please forgive me. I really miss you babe." Tiffany sobbed as she voiced her heart out. Taeyeon sighed.

 

"Where are you?" Taeyeon asked. A sad smile tugged into Tiffany's lips.

 

"Finally.." Tiffany exhaled. "You still care for me I knew it." She sobbed feeling a huge weight on her heart lifted.

 

"Just answer me, where are you?" Taeyeon asked again.

 

"Babe I'm at the pink light club." Tiffany answered.

 

After almost thirty minutes someone tapped Tiffany's shoulder. She was lying her head down on the table of the bar as she felt the alcohol kicked into her system hard. She felt dizzy, her mind clouded with sadness as she miss Taeyeon more. She lifted her head only to meet Taeyeon's worried eyes.

 

"You came." Tiffany mumbled, a grin splitting on her lips.

 

"Of course I will came pabo." Suddenly Tiffany cried again.

 

"I'm so sorry for leaving you before Taeyeon. I'm sorry for hurting you babe." Tiffany sobbed as she remembered all the painful things she did before, all her regrets came rushing down like a waterfalls through her tears. Taeyeon welcomed the latter in her arms.

 

"I promise it won't happen again Taeyeon ah. I love you so much please stay in my life babe." Tiffany continued to say as she cried. Taeyeon caressed her back soothingly.

 

"Pabo Fany ah. I already forgave you."

 

"Re-really?" Tiffany stuttered as she withdrew from the latter's hug.

 

"Yeah. I accepted you again since three years ago."

 

"Wh-what?" Taeyeon chuckled.

 

"How much did you drunk? For you to forget that we've been okay again for three year already. I told you to let go of that regret babe because despite of all the pain it caused us it helped us to be stronger as a couple." Taeyeon beamed when she saw the confuse look on her girlfriend's face. She shook her head then chuckled.

 

"You're really drunk babe c'mon I'll take you home."

 

Once they're inside Taeyeon's car Tiffany suddenly spoke.

 

"Taeyeon we're okay?" Taeyeon laughed.

 

"I told you i accepted you again in my life since three years ago, how come you thought we're back to those hell days again?"

 

"I did?" Taeyeon chcukled.

 

"Oh gosh you're really drunk."

 

"But i only drunk because I'm frustrated cause i missed you so much. You've been busy now a days." A pout emerged on the latter's lips. Taeyeon suppressed a squeal.

 

"Babe you're looking adorable right now." Taeyeon said. Tiffany felt her cheeks burn as her heart flutter.

 

"I love you my drunk girlfriend." Taeyeon said as she leaned forward and pressed her lips on Tiffany's luscious lips.

 

"I love you too Tae Tae." Tiffany said in between kisses.

 

=======

I know this was meh, but this came into my mind while listening to Middle of the Night, The Vamps.

For the next chapter it will be a sequel of one thing :)

>>>angel_lamb13