Past midnight warmth

Short Stories (Former: When Boredom Strikes)

I've written this on the midst of Taeyeon realeasing 11:11.

Yes. I'm delusional as fxxk, but we really wouldn't know what hapepns behind, right?

Okay bye. Maybe this is just some lack of sleep xD But hell yeah #BelieveInTaeny just like what Tiffany unnie said before.

>>angel_lamb13

=============

It was past 1 am, her eyes are fighting to have its desirable rest as a yawn escaped her lips. She shook her head as she tried to not succumbed to sleep. She promised she'll wait for her. She looked again to her phone as a smile drew on her face. Her girlfriend’s song, 11:11 got almost an all kill to the music charts. The sound of the door opening made all her senses to be all hyped up. She grinned once she saw the girl she had been waiting.

 

"Welcome home Tae." Taeyeon look to where the voice came from and immediately smiled upon seeing her girlfriend, who's sitting on the couch. She sat beside Tiffany and let herself be engulfed to the arm that immediately wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer. Taeyeon lay her head on Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

"Congratulations boo. Your song almost got an all kill." Tiffany whispered. Taeyeon leaned back to make some distance between them.

 

"You serious?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief. Tiffany grinned.

 

"Uh huh. I'm very proud of you Taeyeon. " There is something on how Tiffany looked and smiled at her that made Taeyeon blush. She nestled at Tiffany's neck as a part of her tried to avoid on looking at those eyes. Those eyes that was making her heart beat crazy right now. They might be dating for almost six years now, but Tiffany never failed to make her heart flutter. Tiffany giggled.

 

"Are you shy Tae Tae?" Damn. Don't use that tone. Taeyeon felt Tiffany kissed the top of her head. She wrapped her arms around the latter's waist and shook her head. Silence reign for a while after that. She's not shy. It's just that she was too overwhelmed on how Tiffany still had this effect on her.

 

"I love you Tae." Taeyeon leaned back a little creating some distance between them. She beamed to Tiffany.

"I love you too Fany." The gleam on Taeyeon's eyes as she said those words elicit a warmth that spreads from the deepest part of Tiffany's heart. Tiffany cupped the latter's face.

 

"I'm really happy for you. Specially all the love that you're getting from our fans and people who are very close to you." Taeyeon grinned.

 

“I’m more than happy to go home and find you waiting for me.” The smiled that erupted on Tiffany’s face tugged every heart strings of Taeyeon. The latter leaned closer, closing the gap between them as their lips met for a gentle, soul kiss.