Yixing x Outer Space

The After School Club

 

A/N: HE IS NOT HIGH ALRIGHT.

 


 

Yixing didn’t know where he was, or what he was doing in a room filled with very peculiar looking beings. He was seated at a white table long enough to fit up to twenty people. In fact, everything was either white or metallic, which only made his vibrantly coloured friends seem all the more colourful.

 

“Eat your glarg!” an alien-like creature that resembled Luhan in some way shouted. He pointed his purple tentacle at a tall, giraffe-like creature who crossed his arms and his lip in a manner that resembled Kris.

 

“But glarg is not my style,” the Kris-alien scoffed and pushed the plate containing a translucent jelly-like substance away from him.

 

“You will eat the glarg,” the Luhan-alien growled and stood up from his seat, revealing 7 other purple tentacles along with the single tentacle he was using to point at the Kris-alien.

 

“I did not travel through four galaxies for our brother’s birthday celebration only to be force-fed glarg!” the Kris-alien shouted and slammed his two giraffe-like legs onto the table. “I don’t even know why you brought this, no one likes it. You should have asked our brother Yixing what he wanted to eat. It is his birthday you know, not yours.”

 

Yixing’s ears perked up at the sound of his name. “Fine then!” the Luhan-alien shouted and slammed four of his tentacles onto the table. “Brother Yixing, what would you like to eat?” When Yixing didn’t respond, the Luhan-alien cheered in victory and turned to face the Kris-alien to say, “See? I told you. I know our bother Yixing better than anyone in the universe! Glarg is what he wants to eat.”

 

“Maybe so, but not the glarg your mother makes,” the Kris-alien muttered under his breath.

 

“My mother makes the best glarg in all of Xentilk VII,” the Luhan-alien snarled at the other.

 

“Alright, let’s all calm down and just enjoy the party, alright?” said a green creature that looked identical to Suho, save for the green antennae replacing his ears.

 

Yixing rubbed his eyes and took a quick look around the table. There were thirteen members seated around the white table, which was filled with food so it looked like a mountain. Upon closer inspection, each alien bore a strong resemblance to a member from the After School Club.

 

“I’m sick of all this bickering,” an angry Kyungsoo-alien rubbed what Yixing deduced were his temples, using crab-like claws. “Honestly, the next time someone says something about the glarg, I will personally throw them out of the ship while I watch them from my seat, squirming like the worm they are.”

 

‘At least Kyungsoo’s not too different,’ Yixing thought to himself.

 

The alien sitting next to Yixing cleared his throat and handed him a present with his blue hands. “Happy birthday, brother Yixing. I hope you enjoy your new Gzhyut 3000,” the alien, who strongly resembled Minseok, said with a smile. Yixing nodded his head slowly and accepted the gift, which looked like a coffee mug.

 

Across from Yixing sat two female aliens who looked like Eunji and Ahri. Both aliens looked like they were of the same race, with their pink leopard print skin and ebony locks trailing behind them. The girls were giggling about something that he couldn’t quite exactly make out, but he was able to pick up the words “hot” and “candy” from their conversation. ‘Ah they must be talking about hot chocolate or something,’ Yixing concluded with confidence.

 

A very disinterested blue hippo huffed in his seat. “I hate how they never make these chairs big enough,” the blue hippo said as he struggled to get into a comfortable position on the two chairs he was taking up. When Yixing took a closer look at the blue hippo, he recognized the face as belonging to Tao. The Tao-alien continued to complain about the chair, and how he couldn’t believe the poor design of the table and chairs because on his planet, Reno II, he could fit into any chair.

 

“Maybe you need to lose some pounds,” an alien resembling Jongdae snickered as he shoved his face with the translucent jelly-like substance known as glarg. When Yixing inspected the Jongdae-alien, he was surprised to see him bear such a strong resemblance to a monkey. The Jongdae-alien cleaned his entire plate of the glarg and then proceeded to chug down a glass of a green-purple duo chrome drink. After he finished eating, the Jongdae-alien began to scratch himself like how a monkey would.

 

“And maybe you should fix your attitude,” the Tao-alien snapped, clearly triggered about his weight.

 

“Face it, brother Jongdae has always been like that. He won’t change even if you gave him a planet,” the Chanyeol-alien said. The Chanyeol-alien had pasty-white skin, and three eyes. He was also the only one wearing clothes because everyone else was either dressed in armor or didn’t wear any clothes (probably because they resembled animals was the conclusion Yixing came up with). Even as an alien, the clothes that the Chanyeol-alien wore were too small for him.

 

“Well, it’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot, am I right? I’m sure that if brother Jongdae put his mind to it, he could do it,” the Tao-alien replied while rolling his eyes.

 

Out of the corner of his eye, Yixing noticed an alien looking like Baekhyun rummaging through a bag he had on his lap and pulled out a straw and sheet of paper. Strangely enough, the Baekhyun-alien resembled a large dog (or was it wolf? Yixing wasn’t sure). The Baekhyun-alien started ripping little bits from the sheet of paper and rolled them up into tiny spheres. He popped the balls into his mouth, followed by the straw. He had set up a wall of dishes in front of him to strategically hide his plan. He positioned the straw in the direction of Kai, and he shot the ammo at him.

 

It ended up landing on the Kyungsoo-alien.

 

The Kyungsoo-alien stood up from his seat, revealing his crab-like legs and walked over to Baekhyun while holding his arms in the air and making snipping actions using his pincers. “You are so dead, Baekhyun!” the Kyungsoo-alien shouted and launched a giant claw towards the Baekhyun-alien, who swiftly dodged the attack and ran away from his seat.

 

“I didn’t mean to hit you! I was aiming for brother Kai!” the Baekhyun-alien said in defense.

 

“Don’t run so fast! You know I can’t walk quickly with these legs of mine! Stop running so I can catch you and throw you out of the ship!” the Kyungsoo-alien snarled and tried to use his pincers to grab hold of the Baekhyun-alien.

 

“Why would I stop running just because you asked me to?! I know what you’re planning on doing to me!”

 

“Then stop running away like a coward, you coward!” the Kyungsoo-alien screamed.

 

Two aliens that resembled Kai and Sehun remained quiet the entire time, looking both bored and so done with the scene before them. The Kai-alien had red skin and hair that was literally on fire, while the Sehun-alien had skin as white as snow and icicles dangling before his eyes like bangs. “Thank god these only happen once a year,” the Kai-alien said with a sigh.

 

The Sehun-alien sitting next to the Kai-alien nodded his head in agreement and shoved his face with another spoonful of glarg. Moments afterward, the Sehun-alien’s face contorted into one of disgust and he spat the food out, which ended up landing onto the lap of the Kris-alien. The Kris-alien screamed, causing the Luhan-alien to cover his ears with all eight tentacles.

 

The Suho-alien was laughing, but Yixing was unsure whether it was out of amusement or pain. In the process of trying to cover his ears, some of the Luhan-alien’s tentacles bumped into the Chanyeol-alien, causing his contact lens to fall onto the ground.

 

“Dude! Not cool!” the Chanyeol-alien grunted and began to search the floor for his missing contact lens. “I need that to see through my third eye, which I’m practically blind in!”

 

Yixing started to laugh. He had been holding the laughter in since he first realized he was on a ship with his 13 friends who were now aliens, and it felt great to let it out. The entire episode was so preposterous and hilarious that the usually reserved member started to clench his stomach and laugh.

 

.::.           .::.           .::.

 

“Is Yixing asleep again?”

 

“He always falls asleep when we do this.”

 

“Well should we wake him up? We’re about to start the meeting after all.”

 

“Yeah sure. I’ll wake him up.”

 

Yixing felt someone shake his shoulder, and he slowly opened his eyes to see 13 pairs of eyes staring at him. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and scanned the room. He and his 13 (human) friends were sitting around a collection of desks, waiting for the meeting about next week’s events to take place.

 

“Alright, now that Yixing’s awake we can start,” Suho announced. Then, with an inquisitive look the leader asked him, “Yixing, did something good happen today? You’re grinning as if you’ve won the lottery.”

 

Yixing shook his head in response and said, “Nothing much. I’m just happy to be here with all of you,” which earned a couple of aww’s from some of the members.

 

He meant every word of his response. Whether it be in a dream or in real life, Yixing was truly glad that he was able to spend every day of his life with his beloved friends.

 


 

A/N: So I'm kind of thinking of starting this segment where I write about Yixing's dreams. You'll know if it's a chapter aboout his dream if the chapter title is something like "Yixing x ______" so if you didn't really enjoy this, feel free to skip those chapters. I won't do them too often, just when I feel like it. I do like this idea though because it gives me the chance to write about the After School Club in a fantasty-esque manner.

\\ xoxo