Hyperactive Fluff Ball

Spur of a Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin immediately wakes up to the sound of his alarm, which was a Mario soundtrack, thankfully this time he woke up.

“Have to get to work,” he cringes slightly at his morning voice, raw and groggy from a good night’s rest. He stands up and stretches before walking to his small kitchen to make a pot of coffee, and he trudges his way over to the bathroom, almost tripping over the fluffy mop he called his dog, which provoked the said dog, causing him to run into Seokjin’s leg repeatedly as if demanding an apology. His dog was truly spoiled. Seokjin begins to brush his teeth, and splashes water on his face to wake up, it usually takes him awhile to get out of his morning funk, but after last night’s rest he’s pretty awake.

Once he’s done with his morning routine, which wasn’t much, he grabs a shirt and pants, and stares at the taunting neon blue causing him to realize something pretty important, “Wait, I was fired—“Suddenly a whole glimpse of yesterday’s events played through his head and he shakes his head, he could’ve slept in and of course the only time he didn’t need his alarm, it actually worked. Soon he hears Jjangu’s whining, which meant that he wanted to go for a walk since they weren’t able to yesterday, well since he’s awake he might as well make the most of his early morning, and quickly opts for a casual black sweater and some sweatpants he found in the corner of the stuffy room.

Usually he would wear his favorite lightest pink, almost white sweatshirt, but right now he was too lazy and just indifferent to care about his appearance, and plus he wanted to get things over and head back to maybe get back sleep he lost all those years back. That and the fact that he was unemployed now, so he’s just going to simply enjoy the freedom for a couple of days before searching for a new boring plain job. It’s funny he thinks, we’re all born to be free but as soon as we turn of age, we’re shoved through the twisted system of school, and by high school they decide your career for you, and before you know it, you’re being shoved into the scary world, with no more help whatsoever. It makes him think for awhile, it really puts things in perspective, he’s lucky to have what he has right now, it’s not much but he’s decently happy. He continues to think of stuff, like how did he, a prominent student with great grades and a bright future turned out to be a adult struggling his bills, what exactly went wrong in this picture?

Before he gets into deeper thinking a sharp whine from his adorably, impatient, rude dog snaps him out of it.

“Alright, alright, at least let me drink a cup of coffee before we go,” He yawns out, and begins chugging down his coffe, which probably isn’t a good idea, judging by the deep grumbles that erupted from his stomach, yeah definitely wasn’t the best of your ideas Seokjin; But, like always he’ll deal with the consequences later, like later in the bathroom.   Once he settles down the rapidly moving dog and clips a leash on him, hey begin to start their daily walk routine, it was shame that he broke their streak yesterday, but in short, yesterday was too chaotic.

 

Seokjin’s neighborhood isn’t the worst or anything, but it certainly does not qualify as those luxurious apartments in Seoul, in fact most of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter