In A Complete Trance

Spur of a Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once Seokjin and Jungkook got out of the room, they were met with staff rushing them into a vehicle so they could drive them to the filming spot, the abandoned old school. The two had their own vehicle and they enjoyed the ride there, the view was amazing. Finally they arrived, and it seemed the others already got there judging by the other two similar cars.

-----------------

Okay, so maybe Seokjin wasn’t the least ready, even with all the encouragement from a flustered Jungkook. This was a lot different from the CF he shot a few weeks ago, heck the set was definitely an improvement from the small dinky one Namjoon was provided. He has to admit, he’s proud that Namjoon got better equipment, after all he did manage to turn something filmed in a low, stuffy basement into something spectacular. As Seokjin stands in the door way, Jungkook continues to walk, completely unfazed until he gets yanked back by the immobile Seokjin causing both of them to tumble awkwardly backwards, and in an attempt to regain their balance they stumble forwards equally awkward, and of course bumping into some nearby equipment which caused a commotion while one staff is frantically trying to keep the lighting device from falling and crashing. Taehyung and Hoseok immediately skip over happily like school girls while Yoongi, who was simply sitting down in a chair with his back faced the crew, irritation evident with the noise the duo was providing. Jimin wasn’t in sight yet but Seokjin’s sure the shorter would probably rush over asking if they were both alright, after all he was an angel.

Taehyung went to reach for Seokjin’s shoulder, only to be blocked by Jungkook’s instead so he opted for Hoseok’s shoulder for support, “Jinnie! Dang, you’re even worse than Namjoon! Don’t become the Leaning Tower of Pisa 3.0!”

Seokjin narrowed his eyes in confusion, “Why am I 3.0? Shouldn’t I be 2.0?” Jungkook chuckled lightly at the fact that Seokjin wasn’t even offended by the remark of him resembling a soon to fall tower. Taehyung let Hoseok explain instead as the latter shook his head and began to speak quite brightly, “Well you see, unfortunately the title of 2.0 is already reserved by Namjoon!” They hear an even bigger crash which caused Taehyung’s grip on his support to slip when Hoseok jumped up in surprise, along with Seokjin who simply jumped alittle. They all turn to find Namjoon helping a staff pick up a now shattered camera, fortunately they had a spare but it still cost them a hefty amount of money.

Taehyung shook his head lightly, “There he goes again. See this is why he’s 2.0, one time he was trying to flirt with a girl and as soon as he leaned on a pole, the pole actually broke! What kind of pole breaks!? Anyways he landed in wet cement and by the time he came back to the office, half of his side was completely stiff.”

Hoseok started to laugh as soon as he remembered the past event, while Jungkook and Seokjin started wheezing for their breath. Hoseok tried to regain his composure but was failing so he just abruptly huffed out and slapped himself in the chest, causing them to break out in laughter even more at the sudden awkward motion.

Hoseok barely even manages to get out a phrase comprehensible, “A-alright, we’ll head to pester Namjoon now!”

Hoseok began to walk towards the unfortunate male first with Taehyung trailing behind, but the latter turned around before shooting finger guns at Seokjin, “Looking hot Jinnie!” To which Jungkook scowled, “You too Kookie!” Seokjin shook his head at how silly the duo was, especially their antics to get on Namjoon’s nerves, and judging by the aggravated scream from the said male, they most likely succeeded.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, “Are they always like that?”

Seokjin shrugs, clearly amused with the two, “Not sure, I just met them a week ago, but judging the way Namjoon handles them, I’m guessing they are. I find them endearing.”

Jungkook pouted slightly at Seokjin’s fond tone, especially since it wasn’t directed at him, okay yeah sure he was jealous, but it’s not like he’s the only human in the entire world who’s ever been jealous. Especially over someone they are infatuated with. He mumbles slightly, probably tossing in a few insults here and there, but they never reached Seokjin’s ears. They were beginning to walk towards the table where Yoongi was sitting when they saw a familiar buff figure come skipping up to the grumpy guy.

Seokjin immediately perked up, “Oh! There’s Jimin! Wow, he looks a lot different!”

Jungkook scoffed, “He looks like a flaming orange.” He indirectly teased the shortest of them all, which earned him a jab in his side. Seokjin and Jungkook watch as Yoongi’s face immediately brightens, and maybe a tint of pink appearing on his usual pale face. Jimin seems to be praising how he looks, judging the way Yoongi gets even more flustered. Seokjin hums in interest and connects the puzzle.

 “Ah! Does Yoongi perhaps have a crush on Jimin?!”

Jungkook looked at him in surprise, “Wow, how did you know?”

“It’s not that hard, especially how he’s super obvious with the way he treats everybody else compared to Jimin. In fact I didn’t think he was capable of actually smiling!”

The younger of the two gulped, okay so not only was Seokjin super kind, and handsome, he also was pretty smart. Then again, Yoongi isn’t that good at concealing his obvious crush around Jimin. He’s honestly surprised the latter hasn’t found out about Yoongi’s crush. They stood and watched in amusement as the usual grouchy grandpa did a 180 flip on his personality, even looking down in embarrassment at times while Jimin is completely oblivious and continues to praise him. Seokjin has to admit, right now he actually looked pretty handsome, not that he didn’t before, but it’s a lot more noticeable when he’s not glaring at him. Especially with his pale blonde hair styled to the side, covering his eyes a bit, while wearing a sharp suit for the first scene of the day. Seokjin scolds himself internally while shaking his head slightly while Jungkook simply stands next to him completely unaware of Seokjin’s inner conflict.

Eventually Jimin turns around and finds the two standing there and quickly rush towards them with bubbly steps, much to Yoongi’s relief after all he didn’t think he could survive another onslaught of compliments, and completely embracing the two with a slight hug. Although it was more of an arm slap to the chest, which actually hurt a lot more than you would think, especially with Jimin’s physique. Jungkook coughs awkwardly since the arm slap actually knocked the breath out of his lungs for a bit while Seokjin simply rubbed his chest to ease the burn.

Jimin began to talk, “Wow! Seokjin you look so cool, honestly you look like a villain! A very devilish hot villain! I think I’m going to swoon.” He begins to dramatically swoon like a girl causing Seokjin to laugh, “Gosh, Jimin I think Hoseok and Taehyung are rubbing off on you! Did you ask them for acting lessons?”

“How rude! I thought you were better than the rest Seokjin!” Jimin pretends to act hurt, clutching one hand on his chest and the other above his eyes in disdain.

Seokjin lets out what he considers a evil laugh, “You thought wrong fool!”

Jungkook simply groans, “Are you sure you guys aren’t the new duo? Gosh, I better run before I get into this.”

He pretends to run away which only earns him a headlock by Jimin, “Fear not! Seokjin and I are here to teach the youngest our ways!” Jungkook squirms while Seokjin looks at the both fondly, they remind him of two siblings he’s never had. It was a nice scene for a change.

He quickly separated the two while looking at their mussed up hair disapprovingly, “Hey! The stylists have to redo your hair now!”

 Jungkook simply shrugs, “Our scene doesn’t come up yet, we can wait!” Jimin nods as well, now his hair really looked like fire with all the strands in opposite directions.

Seokjin shakes his head, “Fine, fine. Oh, don’t we start the first scene with Yoongi?”

Jimin nods excitedly, “He’s been in a hiatus on acting for awhile so he might be rusty.” Seokjin hums in interest while Jungkook jokes around, calling Yoongi a rusty old grandpa. Not that Seokjin or Jimin disagrees, after all from the lighting his blonde hair looks more like a mixture yellow gray. They stand just watching Namjoon separate from the duo and eventually sort out things, and calm himself down from the two’s energy, and soon they hear a shriek of terror and finds the stylist speechless while pointing to Jungkook and Jimin’s hair. Seokjin rolls his eyes, “What did I tell you guys about messing around?” The two immediately groan when they get rushed off to sit down and get their hair redone, much to their protest since they’ll probably wrestle some more later. Nevertheless they obey the frustrated stylist, since they were on a budget they only had one stylist, and that meant more work for a single person. He immediately hears his name and another being called by Namjoon, “Yoongi! Seokjin! I need you to come over here so we can go through the first scenes.”

Yoongi strolls over with his posture slightly slouched while Seokjin walks ahead fast and bright. Namjoon reads over something before telling them some directions, “Alright! We’re going to shoot the first scene, don’t worry about it being perfect, we can always reshoot! So I trust that you both have your character down right?”

Yoongi shrugs, “I’m honestly hurt you even doubt me. In fact, the one you should be asking that question to is this guy.” He points to a displeased Seokjin with his thumb, completely uninterested. Seokjin couldn’t believe his ears and he was pretty sure it was turning red, not from embarrassment but anger. So he couldn’t really control what came out of his mouth next, “Yeah, you’re a super good actor, I mean you can act super cruel one minute but when your Jimin walks in, suddenly you’re a saint, giving smiles out like candy! Honestly, I’m surprised he doesn’t know your feelings, when you’re so obvious.” Seokjin ends his comment with a scoff, while Namjoon can barely h old in his laughter, after all even Seokjin figured out Yoongi’s affection for the orange haired male, yet Jimin is the only one oblivious, heck he’s pretty sure some of the security guards even know.

Yoongi definitely wasn’t the definition of calm, now his face was turning red and he grabbed at Seokjin’s shirt collar, “Y-you! I— Jungkook— Did he—tell? “ Seokjin l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter