Play Fighting

Almost Human

Namjoon was unable to find the mysterious 'Hope' for about 2 weeks.

'Doesn't help that I can't even remember the guys name' He groaned, sinking further into the sofa as if to illustrate his distress. 'I mean, the nickname 'Hope' could be for literally anyone'

'It'd have to be someone who smiles a lot' Jungkook replied thoughtful.

'Why d'you say that, Kook?'

'Well, imagine if this guy was Yoongi... He'd have to rename himself 'No-Hope'' Jungkook joked, grinning toothily at his brother.

'Oh ha ha' Yoongi rolled his eyes. 'You're hilarious'

He turned to Namjoon.

'What about the other guy? Gin something? Could you somehow find him?'

Namjoon went to shake his head before his eyes widened slightly.

'Oh... Yeah I could try that never thought of that..'

'Guess you need to call me Genius now, Kook' Yoongi said smugly.

'Anyway...' Namjoon began, noticing Jungkook's 'springing into action' face, and he'd rather not be caught up in a sibling battle. 'How's Jimin these days?'

'Alright... He's glitching a lot more, and for a lot longer... Last week we watched Titanic with him and he almost made it till the end.' Yoongi snorted slightly. 'Sorta lucky he 'switched off' before /that/ scene otherwise he'd have been in floods...'

He hesitated.

'That is if they can cry?'

'I'm not sure to be perfectly honest with you.' Namjoon scratched his chin thoughtfully. 'I mean, there's no need for them to in their normal state but in conscious form...? I'm not sure if their technology would allow them either... Think it's just a safe bet to say no more Titanic. Stick with something lighthearted.'

'There aren't any films or books or anything that don't have a little bit of angst and sadness though... It's like a thing aint it?' Jungkook piped up.

The other two shrug in confusion so he continues.

'I mean it's a thing where a story has a sad point near like the halfway or 3/4 mark so that the happy ending feels so much better because they overcame the bad things?'

'So the opposite of real life then? We have a smattering of bad moments in our lives which leads to our inevitable, even worse 'ending'' Namjoon sighed dramatically.

'Thanks Freud' Yoongi rolled his eyes at his friend.

'Actually, Freud never would have said tha-'

'Ok whatever... Let's just move away from philosophy it's making my brain hurt'

'Thought you said you were a genius, Hyung?' Jungkook said cheekily.

Namjoon looked between the two as they began to 'argue' (it was more a 'who can through the most ridiculous insult at the other' kind of thing though).

'You know guys, sometimes I really forget you're not blood related...'

'Thank god, who'd wanna share blood with Bunny Mcgee over here'

'Better than sharing DNA with the Gummy Bear!'

'How is that even an insult?'

'You show your gums when you smile, therefore you are the gummy bear'

'You're ridiculous'

'No you are' Jungkook stuck his tongue out.

'Grow up'

'You say that but how tall are you again... 4ft is it?'

'Ha ha always with the height jokes you really need to find new insult material'

'Your mum's an insult mat-'

'Is - is everything ok?'

The two bickering siblings stopped and spun around to see Jimin standing tentatively in the doorway.

'I- I heard raised voices and was worried something bad was... Happening' He mumbled, shuffling his feet.

'Um no it's fine we're just... Play fighting' Yoongi hurriedly said, ruffling Jungkook's hair playfully as if to prove his point.

'Play... Fighting?' Jimin frowned and tipped his head to the side. 'So... Fighting but in a fun way?'

'Kinda like that yeah-'

'Like mating?' Jimin asked innocently, sending the other three into splutters.

'No um I wouldn't call play fighting like um mating...' Yoongi tried to explain, his entire face now bright red.

'I can't get the image of animals mating out of my head now this is gross' Jungkook shook his head.

'My head's full of that, but the animals have yours and Yoongi's faces' Namjoon looked between them with a horrified expression before all three burst out laughing.

Once he's regained some form of sanity, Yoongi looked over at Jimin.

'Play fighting is definitely not like mating, it's more an act between brothers or friends-'

'I know, I was only um trying to make a joke...' Jimin smiled at Yoongi, with a slight glint in his eyes. 'My database contains more than an encyclopaedia's worth of knowledge, although I have not been programmed to fully understand social situations...'

'Hey, Namjoon over their was born human and he barely understands social situations' Namjoon cried out indignantly at that, but Yoongi ignored him. 'You're pretty um funny though... Have like joke books been programmed into you or something?'

'Nope, that's all just my natural humour' Jimin replied, grinning widely.


a/n-

I'm trying to add more yoonmin interactions from now on

Plus there might b another ship i'll add... Also feel like i need some females (are there any women here!?')