Day 7 SULAY

12 Days of EXOmas

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me~ 7 healing Yixings

6 flying dragons

5 trolling Chens~~~

4 funny Baekhyuns

3 happy Chanyeols

2 baby bambis

And a leader who is Kim Joonmyun~

 

“Joonie, I want to show you something”

Joonmyun looked up to see Yixing eagerly waiting by the door. Before he could even react, Yixing dashed forward and took his hand, shooting him a smile before he marched them out. Trying to regain his cool, Joonmyun thought it was best to just go with it. It was quite nice actually; being led by the other to places unknown…Did Joonmyun have too much trust in him? Maybe… But isn’t that love? Joonmyun wanted to gag at his own thoughts.

“Here,” Yixing announced, pulling him into one of the practice rooms. Joonmyun was left standing awkwardly in the doorway as Yixing walked off. Luckily for him he came back within seconds, carrying with his beloved guitar. A smile broke out across Joonmyun’s face.

“Are you going to sing?” Joonmyun asked, starting to grin.

“Uh-huh” Yixing conmfirmed, the pick in his mouth muffling his words slightly. Joonmyun was still all smiles as Yixing got prepared. Finally, Yixing began to strum his guitar.

Jing jing de, wo ling ting zhe

wo xie de ge lue dai xie hui se

ba ai qiao qiao fang jin kou dai

rang suo you de ren kan bu chu lai

Joonmyun started to sway to the Yixing’s voice, loving how the other’s Chinese lyrics just washed over him. Without realizing, his eyes fell closed as Yixing started to sing the chorus.

“baby bu xiang rang ni zou oh no

suo yi wo liu yan lei

chuan xi bu ting chui xiong kou oh no

yin wei wo xin tong

ji yi tian mei mo bu diao

suo yi bu xiang li kai

qing ni wo zhu wo de shou

bu yao zou”

When Joonmyun opened his eyes, he saw Yixing watching him. He held the others stare until felt himself get flustered. Yixing gave him a lopsided smile before singing the next verse. Joonmyun was still flustered and that only got worse when he felt the high notes coming.

“Just come back to me

Just come back to me, please~~”

Joonmyun felt those high notes hit him hard but tried his best not to show it.

Once the last notes had finished, Joonmyun was speechless. He was still in awe when Yixing looked at him expectedly.

“It sounded sad…” He supplied, “But I loved it”

Yixing smiled, happy at Joonmyun’s reaction. Joonmyun stood up then, Yixing following suit. Joonmyun wrapped his arms around the others waist, resting his head against Yixing’s chest. Just as Yixing was going to lean down, someone burst through the doors.

The couple sprang apart as Baekhyun gave then an imploring look.

“What were you two doing?” Baekhyun gave them a sly smile. Joonmyun wanted to hit him. Way to ruin a moment Baekhyun…

End

 

A/N

Do you know what song Yixing singing??? When it came out, I had it on repeat for days ^^...