Day 4 CHANBAEK

12 Days of EXOmas

 

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me~ 4 funny Baekhyuns

3 happy Chanyeols

2 baby bambis

And a leader who is Kim Joonmyun~

“I smell popcorn” Baekhyun announced, walking into the kitchen where Chanyeol stood by the microwave.

“I literally just pressed start”

Baekhyun smiled, “I love popcorn so you should totally share”

Chanyeol sighed, mock annoyed, “Fine”

Baekhyun smiled, happy that his Jagi was going to eat popcorn with him. Coming up behind him, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around the taller’s waist. His eyes widened in glee when the microwave dinged and Chanyeol took out the bag. Since Baekhyun refused to let go of the other’s waist, they had to awkwardly inch their way to the couch.

“I’m going to sit on you if you don’t let go” Chanyeol warned, laughter clear in his voice. Baekhyun yelped before releasing him.

After leaving the bag of popcorn with Baekhyun, Chanyeol went to explore their selection of movies. Choosing one at random, he sat back down beside the older.

Soon enough, the couple lost themselves to the movie, allowing nothing to interrupt them.

When a certain part came up in the movie, Chanyeol glanced over to Baekhyun, curious to see if the other would cry this time. Sure enough, big tears started to fall from Baekhyun’s eyes. Chanyeol laughed silently, cooing at the sight of his cute little love.

“Aww, don’t cry Jagiya~” He cooed, pulling Baekhyun into his arms.

“Shut up, the little dinosaur doesn’t deserve to lose his dad” Baekhyun wailed, turning to Chanyeol’s side. Chanyeol giggled. Baekhyun can be so cute!

End