Day 2 XIUHAN

12 Days of EXOmas

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me~ two baby bambis

And a leader who is Kim Joonmyun~

Hey baozi, it’s me.

That was the first thing Minseok read when he opened the new email. He didn’t recognize the sender but curiosity got the best of him. He froze when he read the first sentence again. Only one person ever really called him Baozi before… Calming himself, Minseok continued to read the email.

I’m sorry I haven’t really kept in contact this whole time but I never forgot about you.

Minseok had to stop reading again. He wanted desperately to stop right there and delete the email but he also wanted to see what he had to say. It’s been over a year since they last talked to each other and Minseok wasn’t sure what their relationship was anymore.

You’re probably really angry that I ignored you for so long, right?

Minseok mentally agreed. Last August, Luhan left him a text saying that he’ll be gone for a few days and that he shouldn’t worry if he doesn’t reply. But then a few days turned into weeks which turned into months and Minseok knew then that Luhan had left him. He was extremely pissed that the other didn’t have the courage to actually break up with him and just left him waiting by his phone. So why was Luhan emailing him now?

But if you’ll give me the chance, I’d really like to explain everything to you but face to face this time. Please?

Minseok eyed his computer screen, unsure of what to think about the last sentence. Does he really want to see Luhan after all that? Is Luhan even thinking about what the media will say if they’re caught together?

Tossing aside all those thoughts, Minseok quickly replied.

•••~|~•••

Hearing his phone ding with a new message, Luhan immediately dived for it. Baozi?  Luhan thought excitedly.

Check out our new offers!

Luhan sighed, tossing his phone to the side once he saw it was only more store ads.

Does Minseok not want see him anymore? Luhan was immediately hit with a bout of sadness. Just as he turned to leave the room, his phone dinged once again. Trying to not get his hopes up, Luhan gingerly picked it up and a large smile broke across his face.

When should we meet?

Still smiling, Luhan explained that he’ll be in Korea within a few days. Minseok didn’t answer after that but Luhan could understand why. He just hoped that his Minnie would be forgiving when they met. He had a lot of grovelling to do.

•••~|~•••

Going over his apology speech once more, Luhan walked out of the airport. It’s been so long since he’s been in Korea that he was hit with sudden nostalgia. Luhan had a lot of amazing memories here, some of which he’ll never forget.

Suddenly, Luhan was tackled to the ground. Blindly, he stared upwards until a shadow loomed over him. Once his vision cleared partially, he could make out Minseok’s face standing over him.

“Minnie—?”

“You’re an , you know that? I haven’t heard from you in months and then you think you can just waltz right back in? Who do you think you are?—” Minseok continued on but Luhan was already losing hope. Of course Minnie wouldn’t forgive him, even he wouldn’t forgive himself. Standing up, he braced himself for Minseok’s harsh words.

“…But, I missed you”

Luhan’s head snapped up, looking right at Minseok.

“I missed you, okay? I don’t forgive you but I might…I might forgive you”

Before Minseok even stopped speaking, Luhan was already rushing up to him, intent on hugging him for all his worth. And Minseok let him.

They didn’t care who saw them because when they were together, nothing else mattered. Now that Minseok was back in Luhan’s arms, he had no intention of ever giving him up. 

End