Chapter 8

Reunion

Kim Young Min's POV

Their concert in tokyo dome is very successful and very well received by the fans even after what happened to the group. And now I am in the meeting with their head managers so that I can stop all their communications.

"I'll pay you twice of what you are already receiving, just do what I want you guys to do" I told them.

"Shouldn't we not interfere with their private life?" one of them asked.

"I dont care about their private life as long as they are under this label" I explained to him and he just nodded.

"And once I found out that you tolerate them, I'll make sure you are fired and I will not let you guys find any job at all" I threaten them "You can hit them if they dont follow you or do whatever you want" I also added.

"They are not rookies though, they are already a veteran idol group" one of them said and I just gave that person an I dont care look.

"That's all you are all dismissed" I told them and they all left immediately.

Now the some entertaining things will happen. I'm still waiting for your answer and you only have 1 more year to decide or else..........................

Taeyeon's POV

I'm glad that it was successful, it was very fun but at the same time very tiring.

We are now in Korea and as far as I know we can take a few day off and they we are going then we are going to attend the annual year end programs.

"What you guys want to do?" Tiffany suddenly ask.

"I want to go shopping" Sooyoung answered.

"I wanted to eat, like a lot" Yoona said.

"Lets all do that tomorrow, all together" I told them.

"Your treat?" they all suddenly ask me.

"Who told you?" I joked.

"Eh? Then do it alone" Yoona said.

Aish this kids are so stingy. I thought to myself.

"Yeah sure, my treat" I told them and they all rejoice. I just smiled because of how dorky they are right now even though they are all tired.