Chapter 5

Reunion

No One's POV

These past few months, the girls are busy with their radio shows, variety shows, acting gig, musical gig and taetiseo's promotion cycle. And with that the days seems to fly past. Even though the girls are becoming more and more busy, they didn't forgot to have a call with their former member but forever sister in their hearts. 

They become more busy as theyhad to practice for their  concert and re-do the mv. And there's an mv that is not officially release on smtown official youtube account because of what happen. 

They are altogether at their own leisure room inside the company (a/n: not sure though if they really have but let's just imagine all the sm groups have their own leisure room) waiting for the staff to call them to start their practice. 

(a/n: lets's just think that this is the style of all the leisure room but the walls are full of pictures of the groups who owns it and the color of the walls depends on the fan color)

Tiffany's POV

We are here at our leisure room watching a random show together. There's really a deafening silence until Taeyeon, who is beside me, sigh alitte loudly.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and I feel that this question got the attention of the others.

"Nothing, its just that, this concert, this tokyo dome concert to be exact is all our dream, not only the 8 of us but also her dream. And also I didn't get a proper apology to her even though we are close, I still feel that there's a gap after the fight, the fake fight actually" Taeyeon said casually.

"Fake fight?? So all of that fight, argument, and coldness to each other are fake?" Hyoyeon asked and Taeyeon just nodded,

"Why?? You know the fans noticed it and started to become worry for you two" I said to her.

"Well we have a reason" she just simply answered like its nothing. Well it's seems really nothing for her but for us it is something.

"Tell us now Kim Taeyeon" I said to her and she just gulped knowing well that if I call her by her full name, means I'm dead serious.

"Well we plan it because........"

[Flashback]

Taeyeon's POV

I'm here at the company to meet our manager but instead that I saw our manager I saw Jessica leaning to the door trying to hear something. She seems to notice me and did a gesture for me to be quiet so I. She stays like that for a few minutes before she pulled away from the door and she pulled me along with her running away from the door.

"Why?" I asked her as I pant and I was shocked that she run that fast.

"I heard something that I think I shouldn't be" she said then sat down at the floor of the empty practice room.

"What?" I asked since I'm also started to be curious at what she told.

"I heard that our group seems to be a little boring, that we are all too close with each other and they decided to do some drama in to our group" she said and I was shocked for a few seconds before I regained m composure and once I did I sat near her.

"What kind of drama?" I asked.

"I heard that Kim Young Min threatened them to give suggestions as the others object with the idea. Since they are forced they gave suggestions, I heard some that why not make it that someone is bullying the member, the members are giving cold shoulder to certain members, and worst they want to make it that we are all not close and that we are only acting infront of the camera that we are all close and behind we're not. And they are also willing to pay some reporters for that and some people to act like they witness it or something" she said all what she heard.

"We can't let that happen" I said and she just nodded agreeing. We think for a while until she suggest something.

"Taeyeon we are both the eldest right?" she asked me out of the blue and I just nodded "What if we both fight but we are not going to let the other members know so the company wont notice" she suggest that makes me think.

'Should I not agree but if I dont agree the group will be in danger. But if I agree our friendship is at stake, since I'm very close to her and to Tiffany. Tiffany will be mad at me for keeping secrets. What should I do?'

"So?" she asked obviously waiting for my answer. I just sigh then nod my head.

"So, any suggestion for the cause of our fight?" she asked and I just shook my head.

"Well, if none then I just decide" she said and she think then "What if I started to change, like I'm becoming more distant, and becoming more lazy. I will also not attend some practice and you know that if one member didnt attend the practice there's a punishment for the leader, obviously you'll get punished, it is okay with you?" I think about it for a while then  agreed.

"We have to start as soon as possible before that jerk start to take any action that will destroy what we worked hard for" she added and we reached an agreement.

[End of Flashback]

Back to Tiffany's POV

She explained and we are just shocked hearing the truth. Because at first we are confused, why? Because we will talk casually behind the camera, they both talk to each other but once infront of the camera they started to give cold shoulders to each other. We just didnt pry to it and we just move on, but now we finally hear the real reason.

We are all quiet for a few seconds before we hug Taeyeon.

"Thank you" we all said together.

"Thank you for sacrificing to protect our group" Sunny said while on the verge of tears, actually not only her but all of us.

"Well, it is all Jessica's idea and it shows how she really love the group that she even willingly left the group for our own good" she said and we agree because Jessie seems cold and doesnt care about the group but she really treasure SNSD and  we are thankful to her for always indirectly protecting the group,

"And you also guys need to thank her" Taeyeon added. Among us the three of us are the closest to each other.

We heard a soft knock and that person opened the door after knocking for three times.

"Girls, its time to practice" it turns out it is our manager.

"Okay, we're coming. Give us 5 minutes and we'll be there" Taeyeon said and our manager just nodded then left but remind us that in 5 minutes we should be there already.

"We'll just call her later, cause it seems that she's busy" Yuri said while looking at her phone screen probably texting Jessica or reading her relpy.

"Let's go. We dont want that jerk to use it against us" Taeyeon said and we just went to our practice room.