Chapter 4-1

Reunion

Chapter 4-1

No One's POV

~After the fan meeting~

"Wah, its so tiring at the same time it is fun" Taeyeon said while collapsing to the couch.

"But it is not the same" Seohyun said, still wiping her eyes as she shed tears during the ending of the fan meeting.

"We know" her unnies said at the same time.

They are all resting as they just finished the fan meeting, then suddenly a phone is ringing.

"Not mine" everyone said at the same time except for the maknae.

"Its mine" she said and answer the call.

"............." 

"How did you know it?" she asked.

"............"

"What? Again?"

"..............."

"Ah okay, I'll be there" Seohyun said and then hung up the phone.

"Who's that?" Taeyeon asked.

"Just a friend, she said she's outside so I'll go to her" Seohyun said and wore her jacket (as they are still in their stage outfits) before going out the waiting room.

Seohyun's POV

Actually, it is Jessica unnie but she said not to tell the others as she want to surprise them. She just asked me to come so I can help her go in the waiting room without getting caught by SME guards as they might report it to that selfish CEO.

I wore my hoodie and continue walking while calling her name softly. Whenever I saw a guard passing by I would hide immediately.

"Seohyun, psst" I heard someone trying to catch my attention.

"Unnie, where are you?" I asked as I dont know where she is.

"Im here" she said then waved one of her hand. Once I saw her I immediately hug her.

"You already miss me? It's only been days though" she said and then chuckeld seeing my teary eyes.

"Dont cry maknae-yah, beside you did great earlier" she said while patting my head.

"Did you watch the whole?" 

"Yes and it's a little bit hard as I cannot shout as they might recognize my voice and I kept hiding my face using my hoodie" she told me truthfully.

"Lets go" I grab hold of her hand and pulled her along with me.

At first it is good as there's no guards but the more we are approaching our waiting room, the number of guards keep increasing.

We are already near the waiting room but we cannot enter as there's three guards standing near it.

"What now?" I heard her mumble and I can see that she is holding the box tightly.

"Hmmm" I think and think and think until "Lets call our manager, you already know him right?" I saw her nodded and I called our manager.

"Seohyun-ah" he said and Jessica unnie can hear him as I put it on loud speaker.

"Oppa we need your help........................." we explained everything to him, with complete details.

"Okay, I'll help distract th guards while you enter. Aish I cannot believe he can do that what a selfish jerk he is. If only he's not my boss" he said.

"I know right" Sica unnie suddenly said.

After waiting for a few minutes, I received a text message stating that it is already clear to enter.

We entered the room and we can almost see them almost dozing off but it only last for a seconds as there's someone who shouted.

"Oh my gosh Jessica" that person speaked in english and yep it's none other than our Tiffany Hwang.

Because of her loud voice the others also got woken up and did the same reaction as what Fany unnie shown earlier.

To be continued.....................