Chapter 4-2

Reunion

No One's POV

"How did you get here? You know the guards are working with that jerk" Taeyeon asked her.

"Seohyun helped me and even your manager helped me" she answered.

"So Jessica is the one who called you Seohyun?" Hyoyeon asked the maknae and she just nodded.

"Sorry for lying" she apologized to them.

"Its okay"they all said.

"Oh, before I forgot, here I bought a cake for us" Jessica said while putting the cake in the middle of the table.

"Why there's a cake?" Sooyoung asked.

"Wow a shikshin asked why there's food? The world must be ending" Sica joked, lucky for Sooyoung as there's a pillow near her but unlucky for Jessica as she is the target, she throw the pillow at her.

"Im just joking. To celebrate ofcourse" she answered seriously this time but the others just looked at her, liked she had grown three more heads.

"What??? Of course to celebrate my ending as a snsd member and my new beginning as Jessica Jung. And the ending of OT9 era and the new beginning of OT8 era" 

"We're forever OT9 and we dont want it to end. It is not ending and we are just starting a new story as OT8 but our OT9 story is not ending" Taeyeon quickly argue about what she just Sica said.

"Come on guys, just acc-" she didnt got a chance to continue what she was saying as the others glared at her immediately "Fine, forget what I said. We're just simply eating a cake, happy?" the others nodded, satisfied with her answer.

They talk and talk until they didnt realized that it is already time for them to be separated again.

Their manager is the one who helped Sica sneaked out as she said she dont want to bother the girls anymore as obviously they are all tired from their fanmeeting and there will be another one tomorrow.

"Thank you for helping and supporting us" Jessica said politely and bowed to him.

"Its okay. If you want to see them again just contact me and I'll help you sneak in" he said and patted Jessica by her shoulder.

He watched Jessica leave and ride her car before following the other girls in their van.

'The girls must be really suffering even though they all put their best smiles but deep inside they are slowly dying' the manager thought.