Chapter 1

Reunion

Chapter 1

The story will start on the day that Jessica left.

Flashback:

Taeyeon's POV

"Jessica is it true??" I asked her.

"Yes, that jerk is the reason behind it" she said "And besides I'm doing this for the groups own good" she added and continued to pack her stuff.

"Where are you going to stay?" I asked her.

"I bought a house right? I'll probably stay there, but mostly I'll be staying in China" she said and I raise my eyebrow "You know for my business purpose" she quickly explained and I just nodded my head at understanding.

I decided to leave her alone so she can continue to pack. One by one the members start to arrive from their schedule and they can see that half of Jessica's luggage is already on the living room.

"So, it is true" Tiffany stated sadly.

"So where will she stay? I mean her parents are both staying in LA and her sister is still living in the F(X) dorm" Hyoyeon asked with a hint of concern in voice.

"I already asked her and she said she'll be staying in the house she bought" I told them.

"And besides I'll be okay. You don't have to worry about me" we heard Jessica said while carrying her other luggage.

"Guys, I think we need to do something on our own before that jerk does something that will ruin both our group and Jessica" I suggested to them.

"What if we put the blame on us?" Hyoyeon suggested and we looked at her with our eyebrows raised "What? I mean we are 8, we are together, we can definitely handle the hate that will come towards us, while she......." Hyoyeon pointed to Jessica "Is alone, with no one beside her, and for sure it will be hard to handle the hate alone. Yes she will still receive some but it will not be much" Hyoyeon explained and we are stunned for a few seconds.

"Wow, so your brain does still work" Sooyoung said, causing us all to laugh and she just throw a pillow at Sooyoung.

"It is a good idea" Seohyun said.

"Ok let's do that..." I agreed to what Hyoyeon said but Jessica's question makes us think again.

"What shall I say then?" she asked.

"That we want you to decide whether to stay in the group and abandon your business or continue your business and completely leave the group?" Tiffany suggested. I asked them for any suggestion but they gave none.

"Let's do that one since none of you guys are giving suggestions" I said agreeing to Tiffany's suggestion.

"Want to us to send you?" Yuri asked her.

"No need, I have my own car anyway, besides you guys have a flight to china tomorrow" she said.

 

"Okay, but let us at least help you with your luggage's" Hyoyeon said and Jessica just nodded thinking that she cannot win against the others.

 

"So this is it?" Jessica started "It will be hard for us to meet each other from now on, I mean you guys with your schedules and me in my business. I hope everything will be okay after what we will do" she said saying goodbye and hugging each of us.

"Don't worry about us we can handle it, it will be a little hard but we can get through it" I said as the leader "You just need to enjoy your new life without us. We'll keep in touch whenever we all have a time. And don't worry we'll make a new group chat where we can talk about our schedules so you'll not feel left out, but our old group chat will remain, cause you're still part of our group" I assured her as the leader slash friends slash sisters.

"Thanks for the assurance Taengoo" she said and I just nodded my head.

"You should go now unnie, it's already late. It doesn't mean I don't want you, it's just that you're driving and it's a little dangerous because you haven't got any proper rest, in short you might feel sleepy" Seohyun said with concern.

"Seohyun's right" Sunny said "As much as we don't want you to go, we don't that jerk to do something bad to us"

"You're right, see you soon" she bid goodbye and we did the same and we watch her leave. Once we make sure she is out of sight, we entered our own dorm and cried.

'Our group is ruin because of that jerk. He destroyed our happiness and our fans happiness. This couldn't happen because of him, he is a selfish jerk' I thought with anger.

'But it already happened, we just have to accept it and go on with our life, whether she is here or not' I thought sadly.

 

"Guys we have to rest we have a flight to china tomorrow. We don't want to disappoint our fans, do we?" I said and they shook their heads and slowly they disappeared to go to their own rooms.