Chapter 2

Reunion

Chapter 2

News headline: Jessica Jung, a now former member of the girl group Girls' Generation/SNSD, stated that the group kicked her out as they want her to choose between the group and her own business. Everything is already confirmed by the company itself that Jessica is already out of the group but didn't make any statement about Jessica claiming that the group kicked her out. Girls' Generation/SNSD will have their fan meeting in china and it will be the group's first performance without member, Jessica Jung.

Sunny's POV

I have read the news report about Jessica's departure and it really hurt even though we already know about it. It just hurt knowing that we are a nine member girl group that suddenly became an eight member girl group. It really hurt since I'm the one who is very close to her. We spent our time together most of the time.

"Sunny?" I didn't realize I was already spacing out and Tiffany just happened to notice it and snapped me out of it.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just happened to notice that you're spacing out" she said "A penny for your thought?" she later asked me.

"Well I just happened to read the news and it hurts me even though we already know it and heck even plan of it" I said truthfully.

"Well, she's our friend so of course it hurts" she said "Let's forget about it for a moment and prepare our breakfast since we have a flight later" she said and start preparing breakfast before the others wake up "So, are you going to help or not?"

"Of course I'll help" I stood up and started to help her.

After a few moments, we are already done. We just prepared a simple breakfast. We just prepared pancakes, sausages, eggs, and bacons, typical American breakfast. We also prepared milk, coffee, juice and plain water so they can just choose what they want to drink, because sometimes they are too unpredictable.

"Good morning unnies" Seohyun greeted us.

"Good morning maknae, can you wake up the others" I said and she just nodded, and then left.

"Good morning" then one by one they started to wake up and greet us.

"Fany cooked?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked her.

"Any complain?" Fany butted in while raising her eyebrow.

 

"Nothing, just typical American breakfast I'm seeing" she said and shrugged.

 

Tiffany's POV

"Okay are we complete? 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8?? Where's the other o- Oh yeah I just remembered that the other one is no longer in our group" I said loudly then sigh.

"It's okay Fany unnie" Seohyun said, and then suddenly my phone rings, indicating that someone is calling.

"9, we are complete Manager Hwang" the voice on the other line said and I immediately smiled.

"Jessie, yes nine we are complete. How come you know I'm counting the heads of our group?" I asked her, a little bit confuse.

"Tsk, knowing you for like, I don't know, many years? You're our manager after all" she said as a matter of fact.

"Aren't you busy?" I asked her.

"A little bit but decided to call since I saw the pictures of you guys, I said to myself that why not call them" she answered.

"Are you in china?"

[Phone Conversation] Note: TF=Tiffany, JS=Jessica

JS: No I'm not, still currently in Korea but I'll be flying to china soon
TF: Okay. How's your business anyway?
JS: It's progressing quite nice but I'm still starting so the return of income is still not that big. But overall it is surviving.
TF: If you need anything you can always ask us for help.
JS: Of course I know that. How are the others?
TF: They are already sleeping, probably tired from all the crying last night.
JS: Aren't you supposed to be tired also as they are or maybe you didn't cry for me at all, aren't you?
TF: Of course I cried, it's just I'm now okay just by hearing your voice
JS: Go take a rest, I don't want to see your photos like a walking zombie
TF: Whatever
JS: Tell the others I called, and tell them I said hi
TF: Will do, sis
JS: Bye
TF: Bye

[End of Phone conversation]

'If only that jerk, is not selfish, then maybe we are still complete' I thought then I followed the others.