Chapter 6

Reunion

Yuri POV

We are practicing right now and in between the practice, a member go to the recording room to sing Jessica's part.

After a few more hours, we are done and we all took a shower before heading home.

"Guys tomorrow is our flight for Japan" Sunny said once we are all in the living room since we agreed to have a girls talk.

"Yeah and Im nervous for the concert" I said and the others just nodded their heads agreeing to what I said.

"But it will never be the same as we had dreamed before cause we are not complete, and speaking of being complete. Hello Jessie" Tiffany said and answered the call.

"Put it on loud speaker" I saw Taeyeon muttered.

"Hang on Jessie, I'll just put it on loud speaker" Tiffany said and once she is done we heard Sica said hi.

"Hi" we all said at the same time.

"Right timing, we are having our girls talk" Hyoyeon said.

"Really?? I was only supposed to call to say good luck  but since you guys are having girls talk, would you mind if I join?"

"Ofcourse wouldnt mind cause you are still our sister" Sooyoung said.

"Anyway before I forget. Thank you Sica~~" I said with my aegyo.

"Ew Yuri is that you?? Yoona must have put something in your drink to make you act like that" she said then laugh.

"YAH!!!!!" I shouted then pouted.

"Okay, okay. Thank you for what?" she asked once she is done laughing.

"For what you and Taengoo unnie did" Seohyun said this time.

"Ah that. You're welcome. When did that danshin told you guys?"

"Dont you dare insult my height, as if youre not that small. Anyway I told them just this morning" Taeyeon said "Oh and sorry"

"Sorry for what? For telling them without my consent. I forgive since I'm no longer in the group"

"No silly. Sorry for what I did even though I know its just a fake fight"

"Why would yoou be sorry. Im the one who should be as you sometimes receive punishment because I dont attend practice sometimes" 

"Yeah, I guess we're tied"

"We're tied" Sica said and all of laugh without reason.

"So?? How's practice?" she asked.

"Still the same" Tiffany said.

We talk and talk until we run out of idea to talk about.

"Well I'll go now since you all need to rest for your flight tomorrow and I'm sure you are all tired from your practice. Bye" she bid goodbye and we did the same, we also bid goodnight to each other.