Chapter 7

Reunion

Seohyun's POV

This is the day me and unnie are waiting, we are happy but still there's an incomplete feeling that still linger around.

Our make-up artist is putting make-up on my face right now while my unnies are already changing to see if there's a need for a last minutes adjustments. 

When I was done, my phone ring and I looked at the caller first before answering, knowing who it was my mood is immediately up.

"Hi maknae" she greeted once I answered my phone.

"Hi unnie. Unnie are you going to watch like how you watch our fanmeeting?" there's a moment of silence before she answered my question.

""Sorry, I have tons of work to do although I want to watch but I really cant, sorry again" she apologized and I can really feel that she is really feeling sorry.

"Its okay, we know you're busy. I'm just trying my luck" I said then changed the topic. We talked for almost ten minutes.

"Maknae tell the others I said hi and I'm sorry I cant attend. You should prepare now maknae. Bye"

"Bye unnie and dont worry I'll tell the others and I'm sure their mood will be up like mine when i answered your call. Bye take care"

"You too" with that she hung up.

"Who is that?" Taeyeon unnie asked me.

"Sica unnie" I answered and Taeyeon unnie was supposed to answer back when we heard HIS voice.

"You guys still keep in touch with her?" HE asked, we got no choice but to nod indicating that we still keep in touch with her.

He didnt said anything and just left but he did slammed the door along the way.

"What's the slamming of the door we just heard?" Sooyoung unnie asked.

"HE found out" I just said simply and the other unnies just had a shocked face except for one.

"He found what?" Hyoyeon unnie asked and Yuri smacked her head.

"Pabo, what do you think is our only secret, huh?" Yuri unnie said and that make unnie understand what I said.

"So what do we do?" Tiffany unnie asked Taeyeon unnie.

"Nothing" Taeyeon unnie said casually.

"NOTHING?!?!" me and the others shouted.

"YAH DONT SHOUT. What I mean is nothing but we are still going to be in touch with her but to that JERK we have to wait what will HIS action be then we can act accordingly" Taeyeon unnie explained and we just nodded.'

We keep in silence but that silence only got ruin when our stylist ask those who are stil not done changing since we only have an hour before the start.

Kim Young Min's POV

So they still keep in touch with her after I told her not to contact them. I am so pissed right now and I decided to call my secretary.

"Hello, CEO Kim" 

"I need you to inform the head of the managers that is incharge to SNSD that go to my office the day after SNSD's concert here in Tokyo, understand?"

"Yes CEO Kim, anything more?"

"That's all for now" with that i hung my phone and went to my car not bothering to watch it anymore.

I'll make sure that next year they wont have any time at all to communicate with her and hopefully that can be the cause of their drift with her I though and laugh loudly when I'm already inside the car then drove.

That's what who get who try to fight me. This wouldn't have happened if she agree to give me 30% of the income of her business, she is too stubborn and that's what she get. I have the right to ask for that as the money she used for her business, is the money from the company. I thought again.

[Flashback]

Kim Young Min's POV

I called Jessica in my office upon knowing that her business is quite doing good despite its opening.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted me politely and I asked her to sit at the end of the conference table while I sit at the other end.

"How's your business?" I asked faking my sincerity which anyway making me disgust.

"It's quite fine and I'm glad that its doing good upon launching" she answered while smiling which I hate but nonetheless, I smile back.

"Anyway for business, you see the folder on your side?" I asked and she nodded "I want you to sign it" I said and she opened and read its content.

"WHAT?!?!?" she shouted "YOU CANT DO THAT"

"Yes I can Im your boss" I spoke calmly.

"I KNOW THAT THE MONEY IS FROM THIS COMPANY BUT THAT MONEY IS ALREADY MINE AFTER I WORKED HARD FOR IT. THATS WHAT YOU CALL OUR OWN INCOME. IN SHORT ITS ALREADY OUR AND NOT THE COMPANY ANYMORE"

"Yes I know but you wouldnt get payed afterall even if you woked hard without this company"

"I WILL NOT AGREE" with that she tears the contract.

"Didnt you read it all" I smirked when I saw her confused look "That's also your contract with a few adjustments" my smirk grew wide when I saw her shocked face.

"WH-- YOU JERK!!!"

"Yes I know Im a jerk" I said it proudly "So from now on you are no longer a part of SNSD as you just ripped the paper" 

"You cant do that--" I didnt let her finish as I wave my finger in front of face.

"Didnt you read that once you didnt agree to the term and conditions the company had set, you are no longer a part of your group. Leave the group or you want me to ruin your precious sisters. And to tell you, Im fully aware of your little act with Taeyeon so that I cant ruin your group" I smirked again when i saw her shocked face "I have my eyes and ears anytime and anywhere, dont think that you can deceived me by your foolish, pathetic act" I said and I can totally see her angry face.

"I AM STILL NOT GOING TO AGREE WITH IT.I'LL JUST LEAVE THE GROUP CAUSE I KNOW YOU WONT STOP BOTHERING ME AND WORST YOU MIGHT HURT THEM SO I'LL JUST LEAVE" she shouted at me "Just dont hurt them" she said softly this time.

"I might still hurt the though" I said and she gritted her teeth "But I'll allow you to leave but I still want you to decide whether to give what I want and I'll you until January 2017 and with the period of 2015 and 2016, I'll still ensure their safety but the moment January 2017 ends I can no longer promise what I can do to them"

"FINE I'LL THINK ABOUT IT BUT YOU PROMISE IT YOURSELF THAT YOU WONT HURT THEM UNTIL THE GIVEN TIME ENDS" I nodded to what she said.

"Oh I want you to stop communicating them" I added just before she was about to leave.

"WHAT?!?!, I CANT DO THAT"

"Do it or they'll face the consequences. Anything you do that I find it like I dont like, they'll the one facing the cosequences, starting from your close sister Tiffany, then Taeyeon, then Sunny, then Yuri, then Yoona, then Hyoyeon, the Sooyoung and last but not the least your group's maknae Seohyun. And dont worry your sister, Krystal, wont be included since she is not a part of your group" (a/n: I dont know the order of her close friends in SNSD. I just make it like that and I dont why)

After I said that she finally left while salmming the door a little loudly that what I expected.

[End of Flashback]