13. Wrong (Jinkook)

31 Days of December


Jungkook looked at Seokjin, eyes glaring as Seokjin had fun forcing his legs apart. He bit down on the ball gag in his mouth, wanting to shout and scream. He didn't think that challenging Seokjin to top him during would have such a big result. He hadn't expected to be handcuffed to his bed, unable to speak. But as he watched Seokjin run his hands up Jungkook's thighs, he had to admit that this was pretty hot. Usually Seokjin gave Jungkook control in bed, letting himself enjoy Jungkook's touches and kisses but Jungkook had to run his big mouth with Taehyung. Weak? Submissive? Seokjin had been offended beyond belief and Jungkook, who knew he was in the wrong, had to suffer two weeks without touching his hyung. 

Suffice to say, he was learning his lesson now. 

Seokjin tied Jungkook's legs to the bed, making sure Jungkook couldn't move much. He loved the way Jungkook looked in the glow of the candles Seokjin had put around the room. A little dinner, a little massage and Jungkook had been easy to pin down. Him weak? Seokjin narrowed his eyes in amusement, he was going to go all out. He knew that Jungkook liked when Seokjin bit a little hard on his shoulder or his nails biting into his skin, so he buttoned Jungkook's shirt, nipping at the skin. He looked up to see Jungkook looking back at him. Jungkook was determined to not make a sound and let Seokjin have the satisfaction of hearing him. Seokjin was determined to show him wrong. 

He pulled back from touching Jungkook and swayed to an imaginary beat. He was going to strip for Jungkook, who loved seeing Seokjin's body. He liked how he was able to make his boyfriend quiet by slowly ing his shirt and touching his s as he slid it off. Seokjin had to admit that his s were sensitive, he could definitely just come from pinching his s but that was only when Jungkook teased his body to the brink of . He let his fingers rub circles around his s, sending shivers up his spine. He whined as he pinched them, his hips ing into the air. Seokjin had to go slow, he needed to make Jungkook go crazy that he couldn't touch Seokjin.

Jungkook knew that Seokjin loved getting his s played with, he had tried to do it as often as he could, especially when they were in public. Sure Seokjin told the world that he woke Jungkook up by touching his s but he didn't add the fact that Jungkook usually fought back and sometimes got a quickie out of it. It was the quickest way to get Seokjin (and Jungkook) . His mouth watered from the sight of Seokjin palming himself, his eyes trained on how hot Seokjin was. He could feel drool trickle down the sides of his mouth and he hoped he wouldn't choke on it. 

Seokjin saw Jungkook's eyes watch his his jeans and it just made him harder. Sometimes Seokjin doubted that Jungkook really liked his body but then these kinds of moments happened and it made Seokjin just want to drop everything and impale himself on Jungkook's . He pushed off his pants and underwear, his really hard. He grasped himself and bit his lip, debating on whether he should finger himself over Jungkook and Jungkook's . Both sounded appealing but he decided on Jungkook. That way he'd be lubed up so Seokjin could stretch himself on his and feel that tinge of pain. Seokjin climbed back in bed, his knees against Jungkook's. Then Seokjin had a better idea, so he spit on his hand and coated Jungkook's as best he could, smiling when he heard Jungkook grunt. 

Seokjin knew this was going to hurt but he wanted it. He made eye contact with Jungkook and smirked, pushing his chest out. He let his hands run up Jungkook's chest and undid the ball gag, leaning in for a messy kiss. Seokjin loved when Jungkook intertwined their tongues together, his tapping against Seokjin's entrance. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and hissed into Seokjin's face. 
“You're so ing hot, I just wanna bite those cute s of yours and make you all over your tummy. Are you going to ride me? Let me fill you up?”

Seokjin whimpered and nodded, nipping Jungkook's jaw. “Yes but does Kookie deserve it? Does he deserve being in me? Was he wrong for being mean to me?”

Jungkook smiled sadly, the guilt bubbling in his chest. He nudged Seokjin's jaw and looked into his eyes. “I'm sorry Jinnie hyung, I was really cocky and I didn't mean my words. I love you so much. Please forgive me.”

Seokjin felt like he could finally breathe with Jungkook's apology. “Apology accepted. Now let me finish rocking your world.”

Jungkook nodded and Seokjin spread his cheeks, grinding his hips against Jungkook's . He took a deep breathe and started sinking down on Jungkook's , whining at the painful stretch. Jungkook moaned, tempted to up into Seokjin but he kept his hips still until Seokjin adjusted to his size. Then with a nod from Seokjin, he set a fast and hard pace. Seokjin screeched as held onto the covers as Jungkook shoved his into Seokjin, hitting that bump inside him on the first hit. 

Seokjin's hands went to his chest and he tugged on his s, chanting Jungkook's name as he arched his back. “! , right there baby! Jungkook faster.”

Jungkook listened to Seokjin and planted his feet against the bed or at least as best he could with his legs still tied to the bed. He grunted as Seokjin's muscles tightened around him, signaling that he was close. Jungkook wasn't that close but he wanted to make Seokjin come first so he angled his hips and slipped into Seokjin more. Seokjin's thighs trembled, needing a small push in order to come. He could tell that Jungkook wasn't close so he decided to do the one thing that would make Jungkook definitely come, biting his chest and tugging on his hair. He leaned down and bit Jungkook's chest harshly, his hand going up and tugging Jungkook's hair. Jungkook growled as his was pulled out of him, his hips pounding into Seokjin, who shivered and came onto Jungkook's stomach. Seokjin let go of Jungkook's chest, who whined loudly. “Hyung did you have to bite so hard?”

Seokjin laughed, “You know you liked it so shut up.” He let Jungkook slip out of his before snuggling into Jungkook's chest, ready to sleep. Jungkook, on the other hand, wanted to regain the feeling in his arms again, “Hyung are you going to let me go?” 

Seokjin peeked one eye at him, smirking. “Maybe if I feel nice enough after a nap.” And with that Seokjin closed his eye and cuddles Jungkook, falling asleep quickly. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed, getting comfy so he could fall asleep, happy that Seokjin wasn't mad at him anymore.