6. Cleansed (Jinkook)

31 Days of December

Seokjin always thought that being called the mom of the group was a title he really didn't deserve. Even though s talked about his cooking and nagging, he didn't do it enough to really be compared with a mother. He mostly laid back when he was at home and occasionally cooked for the group. But there was one thing he was good at and it was knowing when someone needed a shoulder to cry on. Maybe that's why he was called mom (often by the babies of BTS). He could feel it in his bones when somebody needed them. He could feel it today after they had recorded for a music show. Seokjin felt his left hand shaking and he looked up to look at everyone's faces. His eyes narrowed when Jungkook ran his hand through his hair, his hand trembling. It wasn't enough for the others to notice but Seokjin did and he wondered what happened to Jungkook. 

He knew that if he waited until they got to the dorm, Jungkook wouldn't open up to him but at the same time, he knew that there was no time to privately talk to him. Seokjin smirked, an idea coming into his head. He would ambush Jungkook and drag him into the shower with him. He just hoped that Jimin and Taehyung wouldn't make a big fuss because Seokjin was babying Jungkook and not them. He watched Jungkook the whole way home, eyes calculating. He wondered why Jungkook's legs seemed stiffer than usual before watching to see if he shed any tears. He didn't but Seokjin felt like he was close. 

The moment Seokjin walked into the dorm he called out that he would use the shower first. Only Taehyung whined before Seokjin threw him a look and he was quick to annoy Jimin instead. Seokjin grabbed two towels and threw them on the bathroom sink before searching for Jungkook. He found him hiding out on his crowded bed. Jungkook turned to look at Seokjin, who pointed in the direction of the bathroom. “Come on. We need to talk. Come and shower with me.”

He ignored Jungkook's flinch and pulled him up, smiling gently. “Come on baby, let's go.” He could feel Jungkook hesitating but he did as Seokjin asked. Jungkook undressed as Seokjin the shower, making sure the water was a bit on the hot side, just they way Jungkook liked it. He noticed how Jungkook's hands hid his lower body and how he gingerly got into the shower. Seokjin got in behind him and grabbed the shampoo, squirting some into his hand before speaking. “I'm going to wash your hair first ok?”

Jungkook nodded and Seokjin lathered his hair. “So what's wrong Kookie?”

Jungkook bit his lip before looking down, the water from the shower hiding his tears. “I...was cornered by one of the cameramen and he talked about how he could make sure I had the most camera time if I let him touch me.”

Seokjin took in a deep breath, “Did he touch you Kookie?”

Jungkook came up to hold Seokjin's hands. “He tried but I kicked him away.”

Seokjin nodded, pushing Jungkook to rinse his hair out. “Ok my baby. It's ok, you're here with me now baby.” It would do Seokjin no good to freak out. He had to stay calm, for Jungkook's sake. “Don't worry baby, I'll get him fired. Don't you worry.”

Jungkook hiccuped, turning around to look at Seokjin. “It's not that hyung. I just feel dirty inside from him touching me. I keep thinking is it my fault.” Jungkook sniffed, “Is it hyung?”

Seokjin shook his head, hugging Jungkook. “No baby. It's not your fault. People like him take advantage of innocent and young people. I'll make sure it never happens again, ok?”

Jungkook pursed his lips, his hands resting on Seokjin's shoulders. “Can you make his touch go away hyung? Please?”

Seokjin nodded, “Of course. I'll wash away the bad.” He grabbed the body wash and slowly washed Jungkook's body, taking care of each crevice. He gently caressed Jungkook's body, making sure Jungkook could feel his love. He felt a little awkward touching Jungkook's privates but he wanted to be sure that Jungkook felt clean. He smiled as Jungkook shivered with his touches and knew that he was feeling better. Time would heal the rest of his wounds.

“Alright baby, let's get out before Yoongi complains we used up all the hot water.”

Jungkook yawned, “But you didn't shower hyung.”

Seokjin shrugged his shoulders, “You were more important. Come on, I'll fix you some hot chocolate and we can watch a movie before bed.”

Jungkook nodded and they got out, just minutes before Yoongi started complaining. Seokjin watched as Jungkook opened up to the other members and acted more like his normal self, feeling proud when he looked back at Seokjin. That smile was worth everything Seokjin did for him.