5. Union (Jinkook)

31 Days of December

 


Jungkook knew he was exaggerating, it had only been for a short couple of days that Seokjin had gone to the jungle but it felt like eternity for him. Even though Seokjin left Jungkook his favorite Mario plushie and his pink sweater, Jungkook had really missed him. He felt like he was being clingy but it was only natural since they had just barely started dating a month before Seokjin left for Law of the Jungle. He had fought against Seokjin's stubbornness to see him as more than a child and he didn't want Seokjin to doubt about their relationship miles away where Jungkook couldn't reassure him. 

He couldn't go and pick up Seokjin at the airport since he had dance practice but he knew that Namjoon had planned for a small party to celebrate Seokjin's return before they had to pack for the Japan fanmeet. Jungkook had bought a small cake for Seokjin and made sure that it was Mario themed. So with cake stashed in the refrigerator, Jungkook came back from practice and got in the shower, making sure that he was completely cleaned and he even used Seokjin's favorite cologne on him. He couldn't to hold Seokjin and give him a soft, gentle kiss on those gorgeous lips of his. They hadn't experimented much with each other except for that hot and heavy make out session they had before Seokjin left. That memory helped Jungkook function without Seokjin and provided plenty of material. 

Jungkook sighed, they wouldn't get much time to play with each other for at least another month. Maybe they could sneak some time with each other while in Japan but he doubted it. He leaned against the couch arm, watched Yoongi be forced into cleaning the living room with Jimin. He chuckled, Yoongi had such a sweet spot for Jimin and Jimin knew it. Yoongi also had a soft spot for Seokjin, but then again, everyone in BTS had a soft spot for their eldest hyung. Nobody could hate Seokjin. He listened to their problems, cooked for them, bought them things and was just an amazing hyung and Jungkook was ready to fight anyone who wanted to date Seokjin. He wouldn't let anyone take him away. 

The front door opened and Jungkook's heart thumped heavily as he saw Seokjin's tired face. He looked tired but happy as the members held up the cake and greeted him. Jungkook watched as Taehyung and Jimin hugged Seokjin before Hoseok and Namjoon joined in, pulling a protesting Yoongi into the hug. Jungkook held back, he wanted to hug Seokjin in private and get a kiss or two.   So he waited for an hour as he listened to Seokjin's adventures in the jungle before the members split up and did their own thing. Jungkook watched as Seokjin went into his bedroom, glancing over at Yoongi before following Seokjin. He made sure he didn't make much sound as he opened the door and slipped inside. He smiled as Seokjin looked at him. “Hey.”

Seokjin sat up, patting the spot next to him. “Hey.”

Jungkook climbed onto Seokjin's bed, briefly remembering that make out session before chasing the thought away. They laid down on the bed, their hands intertwining. “I missed you.”

Seokjin nodded, his head leaning in to press a kiss to Jungkook's lips. “I missed you too. The jungle was lonely without you. How did you do?”

Jungkook pulled Seokjin's leg over his hip and sighed, cuddling into him. “Namjoon hyung almost burnt down the kitchen but Hoseok hyung helped him. I missed sleeping with you and dance practice is boring without you.”

Seokjin chuckled, running his free hand through Jungkook's hair. “Aww my poor maknae really missed me huh? My cute little boyfriend.” Jungkook shivered at Seokjin's husky voice, reaching up to capture those delicious lips. Seokjin growled softly and cupped Jungkook's , feeling brave enough to ground their hips together. Seokjin felt a little dirty that he was doing this with Jungkook, he was five years older than him. But he knew Jungkook could take care of himself and Seokjin really wanted him ever since they had recorded Fire. 

Seokjin cupped Jungkook's cheek before forcing his tongue into Jungkook's mouth, a small trail of saliva running down his mouth. Seokjin loved the way Jungkook tasted, like mint and cleanliness. He felt Jungkook's hands clutch at his shirt before pulling back, letting them take a deep breath. “, I really want to that mouth of yours.”

Jungkook smirked and nipped Seokjin's neck, “I want you to come in my mouth.”

Seokjin sighed calming himself down, they didn't have much privacy right now and he knew that Jungkook would be loud if they went any further. “I will when we have enough time for me to ravish you.” 

Jungkook frowned, “We have enough time now for me to you. We won't have enough time in Japan.” Seokjin grinned, his hand massaging Jungkook's . “That's what you think. I haven't told our members this but I made it so that we have two days of free time for ourselves. We can use those two days to use to explore.”

Jungkook grinned brightly, hugging Seokjin. “I love it when you think ahead.” Seokjin smiled, “I know, I do too. So how about we take a little nap? I'm a little tired.” 

Jungkook nodded, pulling up the blanket over them. He closed his eyes and Seokjin did the same, hugging Jungkook closer to him. Within ten minutes, both boys were out like a light, unaware of Taehyung takes cute pictures of them for the doorway. Taehyung shook his head in amusement, he was the only one who knew that Seokjin hyung and Jungkook were dating and he thought they really suited each other. He walked away from Seokjin's bedroom, happy he had some blackmail for later.