Chapter 9

AEGIS

A/N >> (......) represents the monologue part.

 

 

--Baekhyun's Side--

Baekhyun walked his way to the basement along with his, how to say this, EXO members; Suho, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol behind him. They cascaded down the stairs, going deeper to the ground; the secret ground.

 

Baekhyun called his friends as soon as he got the news where one of his man caught one of the “intruders”. And not long after that they all were already gathered at the Byun’s mansion.

 

“This way, sir.” The black suited man politely pointed the way to Baekhyun’s destination.

 

Baekhyun and his pack ended up standing a huge grey metallic door and after the passcode was confirmed by Baekhyun himself, the door opened automatically, revealing a man, sitting on a chair. He was chained up and his mouth was covered with a line of pitch black tape. The man didn’t look up despite knowing Baekhyun and the rest EXO members of was walking towards him. He kept on looking down to his thigh.

 

“Yah. Look up.” Baekhyun ordered with a stern voice while kicking the leg of the chair.

 

The man didn’t move at all. He sat still as if he was sound asleep. 

 

“Yah! I said look at me!” Baekhyun snapped and forcefully grabbed the man’s chin, pushing the man’s face to him.

 

Baekhyun sharpen his gaze as he look down deep into the man’s cold eyes and honestly his smell was kind of, weird. At least that was Baekhyun thought. The man, on the other hand, didn’t seemed to have any fear towards Baekhyun even though he was eerily gaze at the man.

 

“Who the are you?” Baekhyun said calmly yet intimidating.

 

The man didn’t whisper a word from his mouth but instead he just chuckled while resting his back to the wooden chair. His movements made the chains to create a clinking sounds, causing the basement to echo to the sound of it.

 

“Not saying anything, huh?” Baekhyun smiled sinisterly smiled.

The man stayed silence and didn’t seemed to have interest of doing anything besides sitting there and do nothing. Baekhyun was about to swing his hand across the man’s face but he was stopped by Mr. Kim. “Sir, I’m sorry to interrupt you but--” 

 

“What?!!” Baekhyun shouted in annoyance.

 

“Your wife, Miss Aeri was asking about you. It seems like she wants to talk to you about something. She’s been asking to the maids and other workers in the mansion about your whereabouts.” Mr. Kim answered calmly as he knew well about Baekhyun’s low anger management. He, has been aiding Baekhyun from when he was a baby after all.

 

Baekhyun’s anger died down as soon as Mr. Kim mention his wife’s name. “Oh. Okay, I’ll be up later.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Then, your wife will be waiting at the second floor living room, sir.” Mr. Kim said and bowed before walking out from the basement.

 

Baekhyun turned his glare to the intruder foe the last time, “I’ll deal with you later.” He spat.

Right before he left the scene, the tapped Kai’s shoulder and whispered, “Deal with him.” Kai smirked and nodded understandingly. 

 

--Aeri’s Side--

“Miss Aeri, are you okay? Your face is red. A fever perhaps?” one of the maids asked her politely. Aeri’s face got redder and she quickly denied the maid’s suggestion. “No no no. I’m fine. Thank you.” Aeri smiled sweetly and continue walking towards the living room. The maid bowed down, excusing herself from the scene. 

 

(“What has got into you, Aeri? God, stop thinking about last night!”) Aeri thought.

 

*Flashbacks*

Baekhyun pushed her down and moved on top of her. Aeri’s eyes widen from its normal size and spoke in her mind (“Ehhhhhhhhhhh~~???!!”)

 

(“Wh-wh-what is he doing? Haa! Don’t tell me… No no no, I’m not ready for this and he’s injured there’s no way that he’ll.. He wouldn’t right? He’s just teasing me. There’s no way in the world that this badly wounded man will.. will.. Ahhhhh!!”) Aeri was basically panicking too much in her mind. As time goes by of Aeri screaming in her mind, Baekhyun already making is move. He gaze down to his wife seductively before slipping Aeri’s clothes off, revealing her shoulder area.

 

Aeri was indeed scared but at  the same time felt wanting more. The mixture of the feelings she felt caused her heart to clench, making her breathes becoming abnormal and her eyes got teary. Baekhyun’s sharp eyes stared right into her eyes and seems to cross into her soul. He slowly moved closer to her and landed a kiss on her shoulder. He kissed the same spot for few times before trailing his tongue up to the side of her neck, causing soft sinful moans to be sounded from her lips.

 

“B-baekhyun..” Aeri moaned into his ears.

 

“Yahh!! We heard what happened we came as soon as possible and---” The door was suddenly slammed open and Kai barged into the room right away, followed by the others. 

The two love birds were still the same position, where Baekhyun’s face was buried in his wife’s neck and Aeri was basically too weak to move and in EXO’s eyes, they looked like a scene where a wolf is attacking a rabbit. 

After five seconds of processing by both sides, Baekhyun and Aeri separated from each other while EXO members suddenly coughs like non-stop. “Ah. My bad.” Kai said, rubbing the back of his head and faked a smile. Two seconds later a pillow landed to his, “That’s why people like you should learn some manners!” Baekhyun scolded. 

 

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to and besides we were worried about both of you.” Kai explained while Baekhyun doesn’t seem to care since he was busy wrapping Aeri’s body with the blanket. “Here.” He said. “Thank you.” Aeri replied with a blushing red face.

 

“Yah!! Are even listening to my explaination?!” Kai yelled. “*Yah*? Do you think you have the right to yell at me right now? And why are you guys are still in our bedroom??!!” Baekhyun yelled back in irritation.

*END FLASHBACK*

 

“And that didn’t end well.” Aeri giggled to herself. “What is it, dear?” Mr. Byun suddenly barged in the living room. “Oh, good morning, Dad.” Aeri greeted and bowed down. “No need to bow, my dear.” Mr. Byun smiled. 

 

--Author’s Side--

Not long after that, Baekhyun arrived and quickly made his way to Aeri. “Mr. Kim said you were looking for me. What is it? Something’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked. Before Aeri could answer the questions, Mr. Byun interrupted.

 

“Actually I was the one who asked her to bring you or in this case both of you to see me here.” He said.

 

“Fine. What is it?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Both of you have a sit.” Mr. Byun insisted and they sat down on the bark blue colored sofa.

 

“I want both of you to go on a honeymoon a day after tomorrow.” Mr. Byun said before he sipped on the cup of tea.

 

“What?!” Baekhyun was shocked. While Aeri was seemed to be in a frozen state.

 

(“Are you ing kidding me old man?! We have a killer on the loose and you want to me to go on a freaking holiday?!” Baekhyun yelled through his father’s mind.)

(“Since the ‘killer’ are seem to be roaming easily in our territory, that’s why you and your wife should go somewhere safe. Me and your friends will handle this matter.” Mr. Byun explained.)

 

(“Are you kidding me? This was never your job to do anyways. Why should you—” )

 

(“Listen to me!! Your only job is to protect your wife nothing more nothing less. You understand?” Mr. Byun yelled sternly.)

 

Aeri felt awkward to watch Baekhyun and his father kept staring at each other without saying a single word. And then suddenly, a sigh was heard from Baekhyun. “Fine. We’ll go” he said. “You’re fine with it right?” Baekhyun asked Aeri. 

 

She nodded and smiled. 

 

“Good, well then, better pack up because you guys are going tomorrow.” Mr. Byun said excitedly. 

 

“What? You said a day after tomorrow!” Baekhyun was shocked.

 

“Well, I lied.” Mr. Byun continue to drink his tea while Aeri laughed at the deceived Baekhyun.

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/Note ~

Long Time No See 😭 I'm seriously busy, like all the time. Only sometimes I'm free but I don't really have ideas for the next chapter so I ended uo didn't continue to write but!! I'll try to finish this once and for all!!

 

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter 😁  Thank you for waiting!~

Don't forget to click that subscribe button and upvote this story!!

Leave a comment on what do u think of this chapter~~!

Last but no least!!

Follow me on Instagram!! 

IG - real.aeri_rosella 😝