Chapter 6

AEGIS

--Author’s Side--

Aeri said as if she was whispering to him, “What are we going to do?”. Baekhyun looked at her and he thought for awhile. “There’s no other choice.” Baekhyun said to Aeri, but he was facing the crowd that were cheering to them. “What do you mean?” Aeri panicked.

 

Baekhyun sighed in his mind. He turned his face to Aeri, and bowed with his right hand out to Aeri. Aeri’s eyes widen and was gaped a little. “Can I have this dance?” Baekhyun offered her. She hesitated and looked at the crowd who were most of them cheered for her to accept. She looked at Baekhyun one more time, and held out her hand to him.

 

“For the record, I can’t dance.” She confessed to Baekhyun while they were walking to the dance floor, followed by the bright spotlight. Baekhyun was shocked for a while but eventually calm down as they reached at the middle of the circular dance floor. “Don’t worry. You have me.” He said.

 

Baekhyun knelt down on his knees, and took off Aeri’s heels. Aeri was shocked by his sudden action, she couldn’t do anything but to let him lead. The guest were curious for Baekhyun’s peculiar actions but they went wild as they saw Aeri placed her feet on his.

 

 

“Don’t worry I got you.” Baekhyun said as he took her right hand on his and her other hand to his shoulder.

 

“Are you sure?” Aeri said with a worried look. “Confident.” Baekhyun said with a proud smile. As the music started, and Aeri’s shoes were removed from the dance floor by the waitress there, Baekhyun intertwined his hands with Aeri’s and pulled her close to him. The sound of the guitar and slow drum beat from the speaker started off the song. 

 

*Please listen to ‘Can I Have This Dance by Gabriella and Troy (High School Musical 3 OST)*

 

Baekhyun swayed himself along with Aeri, from side to side. He locked his eyes to hers, producing more butterflies in Aeri’s stomach than ever. As nervous as she was when dancing with Baekhyun, she also felt so happy and surprisingly enjoyed the dance. 

 

Baekhyun kept swaying to the soothing sound of the song and Aeri learned the dance from the small steps that Baekhyun made. Then, to his surprise, Aeri removed her feet from his and dance perfectly with his lead. Their move fasten a bit as Aeri was already mastered the basic steps. 

 

As the lyrics reached, *“And with every step together~!”* Baekhyun let go of his left hand around her waist while Aeri loosen her grip on his shoulder, Baekhyun spun Aeri in a circle gracefully. He then, pulled her close to his body back, without any warning let go of his right hand and swiftly lift her up vertically, as if she was standing in the air. Aeri gripped on both of his shoulder and they looked at each other’s eyes.

 

While in that position, Baekhyun smoothly spun around into a few spins and gently lowered his arms, placing Aeri back on the ground. They got back on their basic steps for a while. The reporters never stopped taking photograph while the guest admired the beautiful couple dancing so gracefully.

 

As the song nearly come into an end, Baekhyun spun his wife one more time before pulled her back to him and lowered her body to her back, nearing herself to the ground as Baekhyun also bent down to her level. “You know what? You’re a natural dancer.” Baekhyun whispered to her ears and he received a blushing reaction from the female in his arms. The crowds clapped from their hands for the spectacular dance and with that, the song ended so as their dance.  

_________________________________________________________________

 

--Aeri’s Side--

The reception went on with dances, speeches, and performances from the guest to the newlywed couple. Through the reception after their dance, Baekhyun was sweating hard for holding back the sensation he felt even before they dance. Aeri noticed that he wasn’t feel good, “Are you okay?”. 

 

Aeri placed her hand to the back of Baekhyun’s body, wanting to soothe him down. But Baekhyun pushed her away and hissed, “I’m fine.” He didn’t even bothered to look at her. Aeri was dumbfounded from his harsh actions. Honestly, she was hurt. She was just trying to be nice, but he seemed to stab her straight to her heart. Aeri mentally shook her head from side to side, “Don’t think negative, Aeri-ah!” she thought.

 

She then took her handkerchief and placed it next to his hand, “You’re sweating hard.” She leaned to her side, whispered to him and got back to her position. Baekhyun took the handkerchief and wiped his the liquid that were formed on his forehead and his neck.

 

Aeri tried to ignore that Baekhyun doesn’t need her help about his pain but she couldn’t focused on the performances either. She kept on glancing at Baekhyun who seemed to cover his abdomen area. “Is he really fine?” she thought, worryingly. 

 

The reception was fun but Aeri didn’t felt the fun since she was worried about Aeri was left alone on her own. Thank god that her father-in-law was there with her as well. While, after the reception was over, Baekhyun quickly left his seat and went to his friends.

 

From afar, Aeri could see that Suho and Kyungsoo had worried looks on their faces while Chanyeol was seemed to be laughing so hard at Baekhyun. Sehun on the other hand, was talking to with while holding his laugh. Kai joined Chanyeol and didn’t stopped hitting that back of Baekhyun’s body. Aeri couldn’t see Baekhyun’s face since he was not facing her. She could only see his back.

 

“Huh~” Aeri sighed. 

“Are you okay?” Mr. Byun’s voice was suddenly heard.

Aeri looked at him and confessed, “I’m fine. It’s just Baekhyun seems to be sick. I’m worried.” She looked at Baekhyun from afar.

 

Mr. Byun followed her gaze and smiled softly, “He’s fine. He can handle pain. I know he is a strong man. He’ll managed.” He said while gently patting Aeri’s back.

 

Aeri sighed once again before nodded her head.

 

“Now come inside, I’ll show you to your room. I’ll call Baekhyun.” Mr. Byun said before walking his way to his son.

_________________________________________________________________

 

--Author’s Side--

“So here’s your room for tonight.” Mr. Byun presented their room.

 

“I’m sure you’re tired. So, here is where I leave you. Rest well.” Mr. Byun smiled at Aeri and patted Baekhyun’s shoulder before leaving them.

 

Aeri went inside the room and followed by Baekhyun from her back. As much as she was nervous about what Nara told her about ‘the first night’, she was also concerned about Baekhyun’s condition. Even though she wasn’t a doctor, but she could tell that Baekhyun was sick.

 

“You can go to bath first.” Baekhyun suddenly spoke after an awfully long silence. Aeri watched him slamming his body on the queen sized bed and slide under the blanket.

 

“Are you sure?” Aeri asked for confirmation. But, there was no answer from Baekhyun.

 

“Hmm? That’s odd.” Aeri walked to Baekhyun and took a peak at him.

 

“Is he sleeping?” Aeri tried to look at his eyes but it was completely covered by his wrist.

 

“Maybe he’s asleep already…” Aeri turned around and made her way to her bag. She was really thankful for Nara to bring him extra clothes. Aeri totally forgot about staying at Baekhyun’s for the night.

 

She took her night gown, “Thank god she didn’t give a lingerie or something.” She quietly made her way to the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

_________________________________________________________________

 

“Oh no.” Aeri eyes widen. “No no no no!” she panicked.

 

“I forgot my bra.” she sat hopelessly on the floor of the spacious bathroom.

 

“Yah! Aeri! You took your things inside the bathroom because you don’t want to stand in front him nearly !!”

 

“I know! But, I was not paying attention back then~”

 

“Now what are you going to do? Huh?!”

 

“I don’t know~” 

 

 

Aeri fought with her inner self. She paced back and forth in the bathroom and in the end she didn’t have a choice but to go outside. “It’s fine. He’s sleeping anyway… right?” Aeri unlocked the door and took a peak outside. She saw the figure was still on the bed, probably sleeping. She gripped the towel that was wrapped perfectly around her body. “Let’s go…”

 

Aeri slowly opened the door and quietly tip toe her steps to her bag. Along her way, she kept her eyes on Baekhyun that seemed to be sleeping soundly. She then, bend down to her bag, facing her back to Baekhyun.

 

“Ah! Here it is.” Aeri took it and stood up. She turned around and found that Baekhyun was in front her at that moment. “Omona!” she was shocked. “Goodness, Baekhyun you frighten me. Geez~” she said, almost shrieking.

 

Baekhyun eyed her from head to toe. “W-what?” Aeri asked. He smirked to sight that he’s seeing. Baekhyun walk closer to her as she stepped back. In the end, he caught her between his arms. Since Baekhyun was taller than her, he could see clearly her exposed neck, shoulders and a little peak of her .

 

Aeri then looked down and realized that she was only in her towel. “Oh my” Aeri covered her chest with her hands. “Uhh… I-I n-need to change n-now.” She stuttered under his sharp gaze.

 

Baekhyun lowered his face to her bare shoulder. Aeri flinched as Baekhyun hot breath brushed against her sensitive skin. The taller male trailed his face to her neck, “You smell so sweet.” Baekhyun said with his hoarse voice while burying his face in Aeri’s neck. She moaned softly as she started to feel the sensation that she never felt before.

 

Baekhyun took her shoulders and harshly pushed her down on their bed. Aeri’s eyes widen in surprise, “No no no, I'm not ready for this!” . Baekhyun was holding the side of her shoulder while his lips ran through her neck and ears. Even though, Aeri could feel the pleasure from his touches but since he was not a normal human being, the strength he puts on Aeri’s shoulders was too strong for her, causing the petite girl to moan in pain, “Ahh! It hurts!”

 

Baekhyun’s closed eyes suddenly opened wide and he swiftly parted himself from her, Aeri quickly sat up and took a glance at the side of her shoulder. “Bruised?”, she whispered to herself. Aeri could see the shape of Baekhyun’s slender fingers marked on her pale skin. Even though she said it softly, Baekhyun could heard her and his eyes immediately landed at her bruised shoulder.

 

“Ergh!” Baekhyun groaned.

Aeri swiftly turned her attention to Baekhyun who was groaning in pain. She quickly walked to him, “Are you okay?” she asked while placing her hand on his back. 

 

“Don’t touch me.” Baekhyun said, holding back his breath.

 

“What?” Aeri couldn’t heard him since he didn’t said it loud enough.

 

“I said, don’t ing touch me!!!!” he yelled while swaying his hand towards Aeri, resulting a hard slap on Aeri’s face.

 

Aeri fell on the ground, and was dumbfounded. The pain on her face was strong but the agony in her heart was unspeakable. Baekhyun looked at the fallen Aeri and then to his hand that just landed on Aeri’s face. He clenched his hands into a fist and groaned in frustration before stomping his way out of the bedroom and slammed the door hardly.

 

Aeri was still on the floor, confused and hurt. Physically and mentally. She bit her lower lips, ignoring the stinging pain and let the blood drips down from the corner of her lips along her tears that landed on the cold floor.

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/Note:

Hey guys~! Here’s chapter 6~~~ 

This chapter is a bit late, since I don't have internet connection.

Btw, Idk why the Baekhyun did that!!!

 

Anyways, I really hope you liked this chapter (>_<)

Please subscribe, comment and don’t forget to upvote~!

 

 

THANK YOUU~~ LOVE YOUU~~ 

Please participate on the next chapter too~

And also big thanks for the 70+ subscribers!!!! And for those you commented and upvoted 😍😍

 

Sincerely,

Blue_Syo