FC-02

Feelings Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02.

August 2016

No matter if you like them or not, it is undeniable that BLACKPINK has left a HUGE impact on their debut. Their debut song, Boombayah and Whistle had done great in chart domestically, as well as internationally. People are convinced that they will make their name big in the industry as time goes by. Being a girl group from YG Entertainment after 7 years is definitely an advantage for them, but the main factor of their successful debut is how their music has snatched the hearts of people around the world.

 

Debuting as an idol group had literally changed their life. They are now not trainees who can go anywhere freely and live a low-profile life anymore. As an idol, every aspect of them, starting from head to toe, will be followed closely by the society. There are many restrictions in order to keep them safe and sometimes, they had no choice to let their personal life to be exposed to the public eyes.

 

However, despite all these, there will always be a bright side for their debut. After years of hard work, they are now finally able to showcase their talents to other people, and people will recognise them, follow them and shower them with loves. These are the things that make an idol happy with their own job, even though it is not an easy one.

 

BLACKPINK had their debut stage on Inkigayo. The stage of Boombayah is pre-recorded beforehand and will be broadcasted later during the live show. The girls have given in all for their first appearance on TV, their vocal and dance move are totally on point, thanks to the frequent practices they had.

 

After finishing the recording session, the members run to their waiting room excitedly. In the waiting room, they are greeted and congratulated by the staffs and crew members. Rosé, who cannot hold on to her feelings anymore, burst into tears at that moment. She had finally made it to debut. Other members came to comfort Rosé, as they know how each other feels in this moment.

 

“Congratulations on your debut girls,” their manager came in and gave them a ‘thumb up’ gesture.

 

“Thank you,” the girls answered in unison and bowed to him.

 

“Well now, pack your things and we will go back to YG building. Yang sajang-nim wants to see you all”

 

“Alright”

 

Upon reaching their practice room, they are greeted by their seniors, trainees and YG himself. There are also some pastries and drinks that had been served on the table at the side of the room, and their manager came in with a cake from nowhere. Yes, it is a small party to celebrate their debut stage.

 

“Congratulations on your debut girlies,” G-Dragon said to them.

 

“Thank you sunbae-nim” they bowed to him

 

“I’m so proud of you guys, it just reminded me of my all day” Dara added.

 

“Gotta mop the floor real hard eh?” Hanbin said teasing Rosé, resulting in laughter from others and pout on Rosé’s face.

 

“Keep up the good work, BLACKPINK hwaiting!” Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter