FC-01

Feelings Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01.

July 2016

It's 1AM in the morning. People would probably be sleeping at home, or maybe having their leisure time in the pub around this time. However, it is different for 4 girls. They are still stuck in their practice room, dancing over loud music at this moment.

 

"Alright, let's call it a day" The choreographer announced.

 

4 of them bowed to him, and then lied down on the floor to get some rest while waiting for their car to fetch them back to the dorm. They surely were exhausted after non-stop practising for hours.

 

At the dorm, Rosé took a quick bath, and wear her PJ before heading to her bed. "One, two, three, four... " Rosé smiled upon finishing the last word. This year marked the fourth year of her trainee life, and what more important is, she will be debuting under a girl group named BLACKPINK this year, or to be exact in another 2 weeks.

 

After all these years of hardships, finally, she will be able to stand on the grand stage, performing to thousands, millions of fans, fulfilling her life dreams.

 

Becoming a trainee is never an easy job for any person, and that does not make it any better for someone who is training in one of the biggest entertainment agency in South Korea. It requires tonnes of physical and mental strength. It also requires a great amount of courage, especially for someone who have to leave her home during her young age to pursue her dreams.

 

Many people who cannot bear with the hardships had given up and left, while for those who decided to stay will definitely have their time to shine. Now, it is the time for Rosé to shine.

 

Upon hearing the news of their debut, all BLACKPINK members, including Rosé break into tears. There is no way for them to hold up to this joyous feelings, as there will be no more hesitation on their future, no more days to think about giving up. They feel like their hard works throughout the year--maybe not all but most of it has finally paid off.

 

It would have been a lie if it were to say that Rosé had never thought of giving up. There were those time of loneliness and helplessness being in another country all by herself, those sleepless night or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter