FC-04

Feelings Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04.

“ ‘My mum told me every day to always be careful of guys’, more like YG told us every day you cannot date other guys,” Jennie said, making the other girls laugh.

 

BLACKPINK is currently preparing for their first comeback shortly after their debut, which is set to be in October. This time, they will be back with a more matured song, PLAYING WITH FIRE. The song talks about how a girl can’t help herself in falling with a guy, even though she knows it is dangerous and might end up hurting herself.

 

Rosé is happy for this comeback. Not only because she can sing new songs and get to meet her fans again, but also because they will be having the same promotion period with his group. In another word, it is finally a good opportunity for her to meet him.

 

It may sound weird, but after her debut, she tends to follow up more about his group’s recent activities. She knows exactly when will their new album come out, and when will they start their promotion with their new songs. She even preorders their new album through online, which will arrive in no time. Judging by this, Rosé is basically a fangirl to them, only that she is also an idol herself.

 

“Girls I am so excited!” Rosé said excitedly while they are in the cafeteria.

 

Her members know about her affections toward Jimin (and his group). In fact, they also listen to their senior’s songs and admire them. They know some of their songs, thanks to Rosé who blast them on loop every time a new song comes out.

 

“We get it, your new album is arriving today. So are you going to hug it into sleep?” Lisa member.

 

“What are you talking about, that’s so weird! But… it isn't impossible, right? Maybe if the album is good I’d consider doing it,”

 

“And now who’s the weird one?”

 

“I’m just kidding you know, Lisa you got no jam,” Rosé laughed.

 

Suddenly, Jennie phone just rang.

 

“I got to take this,” she excused herself.

 

Jennie talked to the phone for a while and come back with a serious face.

 

“Guys, Teddy wants us to be in the recording room right now. Finish up your foods and we’ll go,”

 

The girls shoved the foods into their mouth, not wanting to waste any of them. Thankfully they were in the cafeteria of their company, or their images as a girl group will totally be spoiled based on how they eat just now.

 

“Hi Teddy Oppa, you seems like you're in a hurry when you call me just now, is there anything wrong with our songs?” Jennie asked the moment they entered the recording room.

 

“Sorry for the rush girls, there is no problem with the songs, it’s just that… please have a seat first.” Teddy told them to sit down since they’re still standing near the door.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Just now I received a notice from YG, and it looks like your comeback is going to be delayed,” Teddy told them calmly.

 

The girls didn’t seem surprised when they heard the news. Well, that’s what you need to deal with when you are a YG artists.

 

“I see, did he mentioned until when will our comeback be delayed?”

 

“He is planning to delay it until early November. Right now, he wants you to focus on preparing your full album. You’ll still need to come and practice. I’m sorry about this girls but what can we do,”

 

“It’s totally okay for us Oppa, none of us wants this to happen either.”

 

Rosé seems fine on the outside, but deep down, she actually feels sad. She feels that her heart is crushed into pieces, just like her plans to meet him after all this time. But look at the bright side; at least she is still getting her new album, right? Maybe she can have more time to attend t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter