FC-10

Feelings Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENDING #2.

Every story deserves a perfect ending.

 

What if Rosé did go to the cinema that day?

 

♡♡♡

Jimin is now waiting on his seat, holding a big bag of popcorn, enough for two. He bites his nails out of nervous, his breaths getting heavier. The time feels slow yet fast. The movie is starting soon, and he can see that people are slowly filling the cinema hall.

 

“Excuse me,” He heard a girl’s voice.

 

He turned his head to look at the owner of the voice. He wanted to see if she is the person he has been waiting for.

 

“Is this seat taken?” The girl grinned.

 

“Yes, by my girlfriend.” Jimin smiled to see the person right in front of him right now. She is none other than Roseanne Park Chaeyoung, the one he had been waiting for.

 

Rosé had been waiting for this day for so long. Just think about it, how many people can actually have the chance to be with the person you’re longing for? Rosé knew this is her chance, and she would definitely not going to miss it.

 

His hand went over to grab hers, pulling her to sit beside him. Rosé rested her head on his shoulder, with their hands still intertwined.

 

“I’m really glad you made it,” Jimin whispered to her.

 

“You know, I’ve been waiting for this moment for such a long time,”

 

“You do?”

 

“Yes, and I’m glad that you asked me, or else I’ll never get to do this,”

 

“Do what?” Jimin asked, not knowing what she meant by that.

 

Rosé didn’t reply him. What she do is-- pecking him on the cheek and went back to watch the movie. Both of them were blushing hard. Jimin palmed the area Rosé touched with her lips just now; his mouth couldn’t help but curled into a huge smile. He really didn’t see that coming.

 

Rosé 1 : 0 Jimin

 

Rosé snatched the bag of popcorn from him and used it to cover her face. Apparently, she is still embarrassed by her own act just now.

 

“Give me some of that,” Jimin pulled the bag of popcorn down to reveal her pretty face. He is now eating the popcorn without shifting his eyes from her.

 

“Would you please focus on the movie?” She realised that he was still looking at her.

 

“I am, you’re showing something more fun to watch.”

 

Rosé 1 : 1 Jimin

 

“Do the popcorn tastes good?” she asked.

 

“Try them,”

 

“How should I? You’re holding my hand and I’m holding it.”

 

“Oh,” Rosé was glad Jimin got the sign. He grabbed some of the popcorn on his hand and reached for Rosé’s mouth. She opened to receive the popcorn, but Jimin is pulling his hand away. Frustrated, Rosé followed his hands and when her face is close enough, Jimin planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

Rose 1 : 2 Jimin

 

I won’t continue writing what they do in the showing hall; I’ll leave it to your imagination instead.

 

The movie had ended. They walked out from the cinema, with their arms linked together. They went for a walk at the park nearby. The park seems quieter than usual; maybe people are counting down in somewhere else.

 

“So how’s your dating ban?” Jimin suddenly asked.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll explain to YG. How about your fans?” Rosé questioned back.

 

“It’s not a matter either, it’s not like we’ve done something bad. I’m sure they will get over this. If something really happened, just remember that I will be by your side.” Hearing his words surely made Rosé feels much better.

 

Time passed without people even realising. Fireworks that added colours to the dark sky had rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter