FC-09

Feelings Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENDING #1.

Not every story has a perfect ending.

 

What if Rosé didn’t go to the cinema that day?

 

♡♡♡

Jimin is now waiting on his seat, holding a big bag of popcorn, enough for two. He bites his nails out of nervous, his breaths getting heavier. The time feels slow yet fast. The movie is starting soon, and he can see that people are slowly filling the cinema hall.

 

“Excuse me,” He heard a girl’s voice.

 

He turned his head to look at the owner of the voice. He wanted to see if she is the person he has been waiting for.

 

“Excuse me sir, would you let me pass through?” His face was met with dismay when he found out that she’s not the one.

 

“Oh sorry,” he stood up and makes way for the lady.

 

The movie had already started, but there is still not a single trace of Rosé. Jimin still believes that she will come; all he needs to do is to wait for her patiently. With time ticking by, he can’t really enjoy the movie, he can’t even sit still, and the bag of popcorn in his hand is barely touched. He can’t really tell how many time had he turned his head when he heard the sound of the door opened. Maybe the one who sits beside him is disturbed, but he could really care less. The movie is halfway done, and he is still hoping for her.

 

‘Maybe she is just late a bit’ is what he had been telling himself.

 

The movie had ended. People were leaving the hall one by one, while Jimin stays in his seat, not wanting to move.

 

“Sorry sir, would you leave? I need to clean the place.” The cleaner caught him off guard.

 

“I’m still waiting for my friend.” He replied with his innocent eyes.

 

“But the movie had already ended, maybe your friend is waiting for you in the lobby?”

 

“Lobby? Yeah, maybe she is there,” he rushed his way out to the lobby.

 

His eyes were roaming around the lobby. He went on tiptoe to get a better look, until he saw a girl with orange hairs. He ran towards her and tapped her shoulder. His feelings went from happy to disappoint immediately. It wasn’t her.

 

“Sorry, I thought you are my friend,”

 

“It’s okay,” the girl said and left.

 

‘What if she just couldn’t come? Maybe she had texted me,” He is still finding a reason for her.

 

He took out his phone, and there were a few missed calls and unread messages. He prayed for one of them to be from Rosé, but it was all from s asking where he is. He finally realised what these entire mean. This was her answer to his.

 

Jimin had given up waiting. Looking the bag of popcorn, he finds the trashcan nearby and dumps it. Just like the popcorn, all of his feelings were dumped away.

 

He fought his tears from falling off during his way back dorm. He broke down in the shower, as a cold shower helped him to cover up him crying, and to take him back to the reality.

 

It wasn’t a happy new year for him.

 

Rosé is now cleaning up her room. She had taken out all of her album collections, photos, gifts from him and even tears her diary books, as long as it’s related to Jimin. She put them all in a large box, which she will throw away soon.

 

Rosé did love Jimin, but as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter