FC-05

Feelings Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05.

As what YG had promised before, BLACKPINK did get to join more shows for this comeback. The members felt very happy about that, as they don’t need to stick in practice room or their dorm every day, and they also got to meet more fans.

 

BLACKPINK had a media interview for their comeback. They were asked questions such as their trainee life, expectations for their debut and their future goals. Despite they didn’t have that much of experiences in doing interviews, it went really well as the members got to show their real charms, which were different from the mysterious image the public has been seeing since their debut.

 

The girls were also asked about their ideal type in men. For Rosé, she said that she likes someone with a ‘unique voice’.

 

Does this ring a bell for you?

 

When she was asked again to pick someone among the artists, she remembered what YG told them before, about being EXTRA careful with boys. As much as she wanted to, she can’t possibly slip out the person on her mind that easily right?

 

Rosé thought for a while and decided to go with BIGBANG. ‘It will be safer if I go with someone in the same label as me,’ she thought.

 

Tonight, BLACKPINK is attending their first ever awards show since their debut – Asia Artist Awards. Feeling both excited and nervous, the girls are glad that they can become a part of the award ceremony, together with other successful and well-known celebrities.

 

The girls are currently on their way to the venue. “I have always dream to walk on a red carpet, but I had never thought that this day will actually come this soon,” Lisa said excitedly.

 

“I know right! It feels unreal when YG told us that we’re going to attend AAA. Even now I am still feeling like I’m in a dream,” Jisoo replied.

 

“Well it’s a definitely a dream come true,” Jennie said hugging Jisoo.

 

“And the fact that we are also attending MMA later made me even happier,” Rose joined their excitements.

 

“Do you think we will win any award tonight?” Jisoo continued,

 

“I don’t know, but if we do I think I might cry,” followed by Rosé,

 

“Let’s do our best and have fun tonight!” Jennie said giving her fellow members confidence.

 

The girls were absolutely stunning on the red carpet. They may seem nervous, but they still captured eyes with their beauty and overflowing charisma.

 

BLACKPINK was one the performers on that night. Let’s just say that the performances didn’t turn out really well. However, due to their professionalism, they managed to handle the situation and perform until the end, even though the outcome was quite disappointing for a rookie’s first public performance.

 

“This is not what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter