FC-03

Feelings Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03.

What does it actually feels like to be an idol? 

 

Apart from having talents and good looks, wearing eye-catching wardrobes and nice hairstyle, delivering music and choreography, travelling here and there or having fans that are supportive; being an idol is pretty much about stuck in the recording room and practice room days and nights. 

 

Practice makes perfect, and that’s why idols are always practising hard for their performances. They wanted to present their best to the fans that had supported them. Putting full effort on the stage is like a gift from the idols to their fans, to show them how meaningful are the fans to them. 

 

At this instant, there are 7 idols that are preparing for their comeback in their company’s practice room. They are the members of current hot topic boy group, BTS. 

 

After years of hard work and putting in the full dedication in everything they do, BTS proved that their success is not only because of their talents and looks, but their lovely personalities and characteristics are also the things that make their fans love them. Even with money, fame and success, they are still the same person as before and  never change, which is quite an achievement. They respect their seniors, just as how they respect their juniors. 

 

As members of boy idol group, they are completely aware that some fans can be really enthusiastic. Every of their move is being watched by these fans. They can be really supportive, which is a really good thing, but when it comes to scandals, they are capable of making a fuss of it and bringing in so much trouble. BTS members are always careful with their interaction with other celebrities, especially with female idols. Maybe that is one of the reasons why BTS do not have that much of close female friends.

 

While they are waiting for their choreographer, J-Hope decided to browse YouTube to find something interesting to watch, until he found an unfamiliar group name.

 

“Hey guys check out, a new girl group has just debuted,” J-Hope said trying to gather his fellow members.

 

“And what is so special about that?” Taehyung replied.

 

Don’t get him (or me) wrong, but it is easy to be seen that girl groups who debuted recently somehow seem similar to each other. It means that not many of them have their own unique characteristics that make them stand out from the rest. 

 

“Apparently they are from YG, does it make any difference for you?”

 

“Oh, so they are basically 2NE1 sunbae-nim’s hoobae?”

 

“You can say so”

 

The members are now all gathered together in front of the computer’s screen. The first video played is BLACKPINK- BOOMBAYAH. 

 

The loud music instantly filled the whole room. What can be said is, these 7 guys were totally amazed by the 4 girls in the music video. 

 

“The beat is so sick though,”

 

“Did you see that? These girls seriously can RAP,”

 

“The visual and dance seems on point too,”

 

“They’re definite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter