FC-07

Feelings Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07.

Both Rosé and Jimin had a fun night. They wouldn’t have left if the café wasn’t closing.

 

"It was a fun night," Jimin smiled to her.

 

"It was, thank you for inviting me again," Rosé smiled back.

 

“My pleasure,”

 

The awkwardness between them just now had completely faded away. It seems like they clicked really well to each other. Rather than two people who just officially met days ago, they were more like two old friends that haven’t meet each other for a long time.

 

They both were really glad that there was still cab during that time. Clearly, calling the members to fetch them back is not a wise idea, as they don't need some "interview" session in the middle of the night.

 

They sent Rosé back to her dorm first. She looked around to make sure there are no any people before going out from the car. Jimin unbuckled his seatbelt and followed her.

 

"Ah… goodbye Jimin, be safe when you are going back!" Rosé bid her goodbye (sadly). Will they ever have this kind of moments, or even meet again in the future? No one knows the answer, even Rosé herself.

 

Just when Rosé almost made her step toward the entrance, Jimin grabbed her by her wrist and made her face him. He used his fingers to brush some of her hair to the back of her ears, his face approaching hers to a rather dangerous distance. The next thing he did was... whispered something in her ear.

 

"See you again, Roseanne. Remember to check your phone when you’re up."

 

You can say that Rosé was completely frozen in her standing position right now, her face turned to the shade of brightest pink, but thanks to the dim streetlights, it’s rarely noticeable. After a short moment of zoning out, she finally came to her sense and ran to the entrance without making any eye contact with him.

 

Jimin chuckled and shake his head, only left when he saw Rosé entered the entrance of her dorm.

 

Rosé was about to slam their dorm's main door, but she decided not to in case she wakes up the sleeping members. But still, nothing is louder than her beating heart and heavy breath right now, and the fact that the living room is quiet doesn’t help either. If the members were awakened, that will be too much drama for a day.

 

‘What on earth had just happened?’

 

She made her way to her washroom and splashed her face with cold water.

 

“Calm down, Rosé, calm down” was what she kept on repeating, trying to pick up her losing mind.

 

Rosé went to her wardrobe to change into comfy pyjamas. She then remembered what Jimin had told him just now: to check her phone when she reached her dorm.

 

She grabbed her phone and lied on her bed, to find that there was an unread text message from an unsaved number. She opened the message, and was in shock after finding out who had just texted her.

 

Random number:

Hey, it's me, Jimin. Have you arrived your room yet?

 

On the other side, Jimin was feeling a little nervous.

 

‘Will she reply my text? Is she asleep yet?’

 

His worries were all gone when he received a new message.

 

Roje:

Yes, I did. May I ask how did you get my number?

 

Not long after that, Rosé phone screen lighted up, indicating a new message had just come thru.

 

Random number:

I got them from Jungkook. Maybe you don't know but Jungkook and Lisa have been texting each other since the night of AAA. Can’t believe they’re ahead of us kkk

 

Jimin actually thought for a while before erasing the last sentence from his text.

 

‘So it's you, Lalisa Manobal.’ Rose thought. Just wait and see how should I deal with you.

 

She then replied to his text.

 

Roje:

Ahh, that kid -_-. Can't believe she betrayed me for Jungkook kkk. Well, I think I shall not disturb you to sleep. Good night ^^

Random number:

Did I say I wanted to sleep yet? Are you sleepy? If you wanted to sleep, you can tell me, or you just simply don’t want to cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter