FC-06

Feelings Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06.

When it comes to year-end, more award shows were held to reward all the groups that had worked hard throughout the year.

 

BTS is ready to meet BLACKPINK again attend MMA tonight. They were nominated in a few categories this time, including the Daesang awards.

 

Years ago, being nominated for Daesang would feel like a dream for the BTS members. Now, it is all like a dream come true. They had really gone through along way, and they had become stronger than ever before.

 

“Is BLACKPINK attending too?”

 

“I hope to see them tonight!”

 

“They must look stunning!”

 

“You guys better behave later, remember it is a grand award show,”

 

It wasn’t really clear since when it started, but nowadays BLACKPINK has become a hot topic between the BTS members. It seems like not even an idol group can resist the charms of these 4 ladies.

 

The moment BTS arrived at the venue, the continuous sound of loud cheers can be heard everywhere. It feels so nice to acknowledge that there are many people who support you.

 

All the idols sit in their assigned seats at the artist area.

 

“Look it’s them!” Taehyung said pointing at some direction.

 

Jimin turned his head to find 4 ladies that made him feel amazed. He was surprised that their seat was pretty close to them. Their looks are mesmerising tonight, especially Rosé.

 

‘Wow, beautiful…’ he thought and turn his head back to the stage. He does not want to make it obvious that he is looking at her.

 

When BLACKPINK was announced as the Rookie Of The Year, he was actually feeling happy for them. This time, Rosé was the one to give her acceptance speech.

 

He found it really cute when she was talking. When she was singing, her voices were unique; but when she was talking, her voices are soft and cute.

 

It was the time for BLACKPINK to perform. Their performances started with a short intro video, followed their hit songs, WHISTLE and PLAYING WITH FIRE.

 

Sadly, BTS weren’t in their seat to watch them.

 

“Did you hear that? It sounded like Whistle,”

 

“IT IS WHISTLE!”

 

“Is BLACKPINK performing right now?”

 

“I want to see them performing,”

 

The boys rushed back to their seats. However, they were only there when the performance was ending.

 

“I can’t believe we missed it,”

 

“What could we do, I guess we’ll just watch the playback later,”

 

“Hyung, can I excuse myself to the washroom first?” Jimin asked for permission from his leader. He was probably nervous as they are going to perform soon.

 

“Sure, take your time but don’t be too long,” Namjoon said.

 

Jimin went into the washroom and finished his business real quick. There is no use to be there for a long time anyway. Just when he was about to leave,

 

“This is so confusing, where is the way to the seat again?”

 

Someone suddenly speaks in English and caught his attentions.

 

Out of curiosity, he decided to follow the voice, only to see a rather familiar figure.

 

“Hi,” Jimin greeted her.

 

Rosé was shocked by the sudden greetings. She was even more shocked when she saw who greeted her just now.

 

“Hi Ji-Jimin sunbaenim, nice to meet you here,” She sounded rather excited.

 

And how exactly is meeting someone (you adore) near the washroom is a nice thing?

 

“Umm haha, are you here alone?”

 

“Yes, sunbae-nim, and apparently…” Her head bowed down.

 

“What?”

 

“I forgot the way back to the seats…” Rosé finishing her word embarrassed.

 

‘How adorable can she be,’ he thought. A wide smile had plastered on his face.

 

“Let me walk you back there,”

 

“Oh? Thank you, sunbae-nim,” Rosé was very glad to hear that.

 

“And quit with the formality, just call me Jimin instead,”

 

“Okay,”

 

"Let's see, where is the way again?" He jokingly said.

 

Jimin's eyes peeped at Rosé to see her reaction. Just as what he thought, she was actually startled at his words, but she was trying to make it less obvious to not be rude to him, which made him chuckled lightly.

 

They were walking toward the artist area side by side. None of them said anything, as Rosé was trying to avoid having eye contact with him.

 

“There you are,”

 

“Thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter