Chapter 8 “Erase my sorrow.”

BTS: Save me (A gang au series)
You were to work with Hoseok instead of Taehyung, it was awkward at first but as time goes by you found yourself feeling more comfortable working with hoseok instead of your so called boyfriend, V. Maybe because no romantic feelings were involved that make cooperating much easier and more efficient. Namjoon have given the both of you the time period of 3 months to complete and conceptualise the removal of Got7 from the surface of the earth. It was no easy task however. If BTS is the most powerful gang in Seoul, Korea and even most parts of Asia. The power that Got7 wields, were no less than them. You gathered up your documents on Got 7 and those that associates with them and place it in your dark brown leather briefcase, preparing to meet with Hoseok at the safe house. It has been a month and almost every night you were busy with hoseok using up your brain cells and creating a foolproof plan if you have no case to follow up. You were grateful of it however, it made you busy and you didn’t need to think about other stuff that would most certainly make you depressed. You drove right up to the safe house and type in the passcode, scan your fingerprints and your iris, before the heavy doors slide open to let you in. You immediately walk up to hoseok’s working room, with the signboard that name, Hope World and give 3 knocks. Hoseok immediately, opened his door with visible heavy bags under his eyes. “Woah, Hope, you look like you haven’t slept in months.” You jokingly said. “Technically, you are right, you know.” He replied with a smirk, before the both of you burst out laughing. “So? Do you need my magical coffee? On the house.” You replied, in which he replied, “Totally. How much do i own you again?” You walked to the kitchen and prepared 2 cups of coffee, you took notice that he loves his coffee with milk and heated at a warm temperature, not too cold nor too hot. You prepared toast to go along with it seeing that his room is filled with empty cup noodles. “Hey, (Y/n). I think i need a coffee of yours, if you don’t mind making for me?” a soft voice spoke. You flipped your head around to see an exhausted looking Jimin leaning up against the kitchen counter. “Sure, what happen to though?” You answered. “Well, I’ve been task to train my men. Did you forget?” He replied. “Right. i Forgot, here you go. With toast to give you extra energy.” You said, giving him a thumbs up. In which, Jimin gladly accepted your toast and coffee. “Oh right. How has things been going between you and tae?” He asked, careful with his words. “I hadn’t seen him when i came up here. I think it is better that way.” You acted like it didn’t matter and Jimin took the hint to not speak about this further. “He is busy in DOPE. If you want to find him that is. And thanks for the meal. (y/n)” he replied, before giving you a wink and left the kitchen. You carried the tray and head back to hope world. You entered the room to see a sleeping hoseok resting his head on the table, well technically, the keyboard, with a pen held loosely in his hands. You couldn’t bear to wake up a peaceful hoseok and decided to cover him using a velvet blanket that you found lying sprawl out on the couch. You continued working till the wee hours of the night. When you woke up, you found yourself sleeping on a unfamiliar bed and staring at a unfamiliar ceiling. The only thing familiar, was the masculine scent that came from the bed sheet which you have grown so familiar with over the past one month. You sat yourself up and walked out the door. Which gained hoseok attention. “Morning, (Y/n). Have you slept well?” concern lacing his voice. “Yeah and thanks. I think i will get going now.” You felt a little embarrassed, knowing that you have slept in his bed for a whole night and the fact that he may or may not carried you to his bed. “It’s of no problem, but before you go, would you want to button up your shirt a little more?” he said, smirking, pointing at your blouse. “You are giving me quite a view, which i wouldn’t mind honestly.” You looked down to see that the first two buttons of your blouse had come undone while you were sleeping which expose your lace black bra. You quickly button up your blouse and gave him a glare. “You are going to forget what you see. I don’t care how. And thanks.” You replied, if you weren’t embarrassed before for sleeping on his bed, you definitely were right now. You heard his light-hearted chuckled before you went out of his door and looked back to see his bright smiled staring back at you. “See you. Tonight.” he gave a seductive smirk which you ignored and went your way. But your heart was still beating fast, you couldn’t get hoseok sickening smirked out of your head. What in the world had gotten into you? Were you expecting something? Don’t be stupid, he is one of taehyung’s bestfriend. Don’t. So don’t try it on, my poor misguided child. Or else…